Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    Empire, STFU already !! Stop creating fail threads. Visible, just own you in every thread !! Allah bless you Visible. ♥
    I wouldn't unconditionally support Visible if I were you, he often makes mistakes and blurts out things without giving them prior thought. I'm not saying Empire is without flaws either.

Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Hmm, reminds me of all religions dumbass. and i can't wait for the time to come that the truth "hurts" literalli. [WITH AN I]

And empire makes "Worship Mohammed" thread? if he lacks that much knowledge in Islam, then he should seriousli find a new hobbie.
    You do worship him though. Depends on your definition, but it can be used: define:worship.

Thanks
    We dont worship Muhammed he is our profit kinda like the jesus of Islam but in QUran it SPECIFICALLY States that NO WORSHIPPING ANYTHING BUT GOD but i believed in that BS long ago
    im in no religion
    i think god is bs

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

I wouldn't unconditionally support Visible if I were you, he often makes mistakes and blurts out things without giving them prior thought. I'm not saying Empire is without flaws either.

You do worship him though. Depends on your definition, but it can be used: define:worship.
    Bro don't even go there, thats as bad as calling Muslims pagans.

Mohammad was simply a human prophet. He never claimed to be God. Muslims do not worship prophet Mohammad, directly or indirectly. Islam is a strictly Monotheistic religion. Islam highly emphasizes that there is only one God. No human being has divine attributes. God's prophets are not divine, but they are assigned a mission by God to call people to follow God's religion.

When ever u here "Allah or Ellah or Allahom" it means God, so No Mohammed is mentioned.

And ALLAH is not a "name" of a person.

The Arabic Bible that has been used by Arab Christians, for the past 2000 years since the time Jesus, refers to God as Allah.

King james bible: [16:7]
    -Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. [Notice depart, and not die]

King james bible: [16:8]
    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Who has come after Jesus? Prophet Mohammed, and what did he do? spread peace. but Muslims and Christians and Jews are 1 Religion, that religion is called "Islam" Islam mean, Surrender to God. we all surrender to God, right? so were all Muslims divided into 3sects.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iRateIslam For This Useful Post:

Hassan (12-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Which is 2-3 percent of his total posts !? Humans are not perfect. So...

@Empire: Giving someone utmost respect and loving him doesn't mean we worship him. Holy Prophet (PBUH) never said He is God. He was just a Human Prophet sent by Allah for teaching us the right path. We get mad, because we love Him so much that we can't bear your insulting behavior which results in great outburst.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey visible... why didn't you question Liz after she proved you wrong :|
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Hey visible... why didn't you question Liz after she proved you wrong :|
    Whos liz? and what did he/she sai.

oh and GTFo this thread unless ur gonna debate 4FUCKSAKE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The pope is elected and basically he's just another priest, not a prophet...but he's gods represantation down upon earth is how the catholic views him...he's kinda like the judicary branch/legistlative branch rolled into one...he's supposed to interupurt the bible and whatnot is my understandin from confirmation.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    The pope is elected and basically he's just another priest, not a prophet...but he's gods represantation down upon earth is how the catholic views him...he's kinda like the judicary branch/legistlative branch rolled into one...he's supposed to interupurt the bible and whatnot is my understandin from confirmation.
    Thxs 4 explanation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    welcome and Liz is a superadmin shes like 3rd in command? Dave, Arun, Liz are like the three top peoplse i think and welcome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Obama View Post
    We dont worship Muhammed he is our profit kinda like the jesus of Islam but in QUran it SPECIFICALLY States that NO WORSHIPPING ANYTHING BUT GOD but i believed in that BS long ago
    im in no religion
    i think god is bs
    "a feeling of profound love and admiration"

You don't feel love or admiration for him? That must be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

Which is 2-3 percent of his total posts !? Humans are not perfect. So...

@Empire: Giving someone utmost respect and loving him doesn't mean we worship him. Holy Prophet (PBUH) never said He is God. He was just a Human Prophet sent by Allah for teaching us the right path. We get mad, because we love Him so much that we can't bear your insulting behavior which results in great outburst.
    Xscapism you weren't here before and you don't know what was said so please, don't get caught up in this :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Obama View Post
    im in no religion
    i think god is bs
    Ok, stop bullshitting.

How i know?

RED: We? so u are or u arn't?

PURPLE: All prophets are equal in Islam, Christians believe Jesus is more superior, so don't lie bra.

BLUE:Back to "RED" "we" believe, so u believe Mohammed is prophet, then u believe God is BS?

--

If u hate Islam no need to pretend u was Muslim, ok? thxsbai.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Ok, stop bullshitting.

How i know?

RED: We? so u are or u arn't?

PURPLE: All prophets are equal in Islam, Christians believe Jesus is more superior, so don't lie bra.

BLUE:Back to "RED" "we" believe, so u believe Mohammed is prophet, then u believe God is BS?

--

If u hate Islam no need to pretend u was Muslim, ok? thxsbai.
    So ... what's with the "worshipping"? Do you or do you not love and respect Mohammed?

Thanks
    Yes, all Muslims Respect and Love Prophet Mohammed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    catholics dont view jesus as a prophet, he was our messiah...man no offense but i think you need to brush up on your catholicism and theology =/ how long were you a catholic for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    catholics dont view jesus as a prophet, he was our messiah...man no offense but i think you need to brush up on your catholicism and theology =/ how long were you a catholic for?
    i Didn't sai he was a prophet? did i?

When did i state Jesus is a prophet to catholics 0.o? i said hes more superior then the Muslim views, christians believe hes part of God...

i think ur confused

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast