Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Haha, u woudln't want to know what things i've said to people.

I've said the N word [i was a dumbass] and got beat up [6black kids]
    I've called 2 racist white kids from EDL nazis, and got arrested for assault [don't worry]

I've done too much that i feel like im boasting, though u don't need to know. i fear nobody but Allah.
    "God the Dignified has no mercy for one who has no mercy for others."

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Too offensive ;/
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-17-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm guessing ur shia: one of these:

Shia belief = Mehdi has original Quran
    Sunni belief = Quran now is original.

Are u shia twisted? Allah tells us there is 1Quran, and its the same and won't be corrupted under his guidance, but u believe this isn't the original? stakhfirallah.

Shia believe that their Mahdi will establish a Qayyamah i.e. Day of resurrection before the Real day of resurrection and he will resurrect Omar RA and Abu Bakar RA and he will punish them.

Abu bakar, and omar the prophets companions and he will punish them?

Wow, oh and did u celebrate Ashura?:

Against Allahs law to harm ur self, and look at this? stakhfirallah u shia are twisted.

Truly ur the Catholic from the christians.

This is the reason Wahhabi kill u.
    you are a fake GTFO you do not represent allah

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Lol..you believe there is a guy walking around that is 1k years old.

Okie dokie man you sure are a credible fellow.
    Like i said bro, hes shia. what will u expect?

The mehdi is a man, who will be born, not ALIVE...he will be born and will bring peace.

Shia believe the mehdi is 1300 of age...and will bring a 1st judgment before the last. and will punish one of two of the prophets companions.

STUPID. wow. oMG.

I now can see the differents with Catholic and christians.

Catholic = twisted [i used to be catholic]
    Shia = twisted [i will never be shia]

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you are a fake GTFO you do not represent allah
    I don't represent Allah? when theres shia who cut the heads of there children, giving this image to us Muslims, what is this?

Tell me whats the point of the cutting heads of 1month old kids? Want a debate on shia and sunni, lets make a new thread.

I've been stacking some facts up for a long time now.

Thanks
    Like i said bro, hes shia. what will u expect?

The mehdi is a man, who will be born, not ALIVE...he will be born and will bring peace.

Shia believe the mehdi is 1300 of age...and will bring a 1st judgment before the last. and will punish one of two of the prophets companions.

STUPID. wow. oMG.

I now can see the differents with Catholic and christians.

Catholic = twisted [i used to be catholic]
    Shia = twisted [i will never be shia]

I don't represent Allah? when theres shia who cut the heads of there children, giving this image to us Muslims, what is this?

Tell me whats the point of the cutting heads of 1month old kids? Want a debate on shia and sunni, lets make a new thread.

I've been stacking some facts up for a long time now.
    Thank you.

There are Catholics that believe in Corporal Mortification,
    this means that when they sin,
    they punish themselves by lashing their flesh,
    They believe they need to be punished like Jesus was punished.

K well.. here is the issue.

Jesus is not guilty of sinning.

So why would they punish themselves like Jesus was,
    because they sinned?

Jesus was punished for being a blasphemer to the Jewish Belief structure.

I am glad you see that there are major differences in Catholic and Christian worship.

That there are Muslim sects,
    and Christian sects.

Those that are true are those that can understand scripture.
    This takes a love of God, and a need for diligent study.
    This will be the only way to find the truth.
    Google cannot find you truth.
    Reading your books and understanding them will.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-17-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Thank you.

There are Catholics that believe in Corporal Mortification,
    this means that when they sin,
    they punish themselves by lashing their flesh,
    They believe they need to be punished like Jesus did.

K well.. here is the issue.

Jesus is not guilty of sinning.

So why would they punish themselves like Jesus was,
    because they sinned?

Jesus was punished for being a blasphemer to the Jewish Belief structure.

I am glad you see that there are major differences in our beliefs.

That there are Muslim sects,
    and Christian sects.

Those that are true are those that can understand scripture.
    This takes a love of God, and a need for diligent study.
    This will be the only way to find the truth.
    Google cannot find you truth.
    Reading your books and understanding them will.
    I feel so bad for going against a Muslim as its forbidden no matter which sect, though the shia sect is close to satanic to me.

The belief isn't but the requirments is. i mean in ashura:

Sunni belief = When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) arrived in Madinah in 622 CE, he found that the Jews there fasted on Muharram 10 and asked them the reason for their fasting on this day. They said, "This is a blessed day. On this day Allah saved the Children of Israel from their enemy (in Egypt) and so Prophet Musa [Moses] fasted on this day giving thanks to Allah." The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "We are closer to Musa than you are." He fasted on that day and commanded Muslims to fast on this day. (Al-Bukhari)

The following year, Allah commanded the Muslims to fast the month of Ramadan, and the fasting of `Ashura' became optional.

It is also reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) intended to fast on the ninth and tenth. Ibn `Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah fasted on the day of `Ashura' and ordered the people to fast on it. The people said, "O Messenger of Allah, it is a day that the Jews and Christians honor." The Prophet said, "When the following year comes, Allah willing, we shall fast on the ninth." The death of the Prophet came before the following year. (Muslim and Abu Dawud)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Fasting the day of `Ashura' (is of great merits), I hope that Allah will accept it as an expiation for (the sins committed in) the previous year." (Book 006, Number 2602 Muslim).

SHIA = after Imam Hussain (as) and his amazing people were killed in Karbala, yazi (L) and his people fasted on that day in order to celebrate the victory.
    and as we all know fasting is also a form of celebration in Islam, specially since you get really hungry and end of the day you can have a massive feast and enjoy, and that's exactly what yazi (L) and his people did.

we remeber the day when Islam was saved, when Islam stood still, when holy people like Imam Hussain (as) and Abbas (as) saved islam using their own blood.

=========================

FASTING isn't a celebration, its a form of meditation to think about what u have that others don't. and thank Allah for it.

Though shia think its a celebration.

--

Shia MURDER them self, for imam Hussein. self harming. Now lets see what Allah has to tell us about this.

“And make not your own hands contribute to your destruction; but do good; for Allah loves those who do good.” (Quran, 2:195)

“Nor kill or destroy yourselves: for verily Allah has been to you Most Merciful!” (Quran, 4:29)

So if Shia ignore this, there ignoring Allah. and obeing Imam Hussain who was just a man. which is Paganism.

thxsbai.

-=-=-=-=-=-
    Conclusion =

Wahabi = Terrorist, and extreme.

Sunni = Ahl Al-Sunnah = followers of the profits and worshipers of Allah, break no rule of Islam.

Shia = ...self harm. breaking one of Allahs main rule. And did u know Shia believe in prostitution?

U can get married for 24hours if ur shia, and have sex then divorce.. HoW F][ing STUPID.

Another major law brocken.

Allah will punish those who deserve it.
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-17-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    I feel so bad for going against a Muslim as its forbidden no matter which sect, though the shia sect is close to satanic to me.

The belief isn't but the requirments is. i mean in ashura:

Sunni belief = When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) arrived in Madinah in 622 CE, he found that the Jews there fasted on Muharram 10 and asked them the reason for their fasting on this day. They said, "This is a blessed day. On this day Allah saved the Children of Israel from their enemy (in Egypt) and so Prophet Musa [Moses] fasted on this day giving thanks to Allah." The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "We are closer to Musa than you are." He fasted on that day and commanded Muslims to fast on this day. (Al-Bukhari)

The following year, Allah commanded the Muslims to fast the month of Ramadan, and the fasting of `Ashura' became optional.

It is also reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) intended to fast on the ninth and tenth. Ibn `Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah fasted on the day of `Ashura' and ordered the people to fast on it. The people said, "O Messenger of Allah, it is a day that the Jews and Christians honor." The Prophet said, "When the following year comes, Allah willing, we shall fast on the ninth." The death of the Prophet came before the following year. (Muslim and Abu Dawud)

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Fasting the day of `Ashura' (is of great merits), I hope that Allah will accept it as an expiation for (the sins committed in) the previous year." (Book 006, Number 2602 Muslim).

SHIA = after Imam Hussain (as) and his amazing people were killed in Karbala, yazi (L) and his people fasted on that day in order to celebrate the victory.
    and as we all know fasting is also a form of celebration in Islam, specially since you get really hungry and end of the day you can have a massive feast and enjoy, and that's exactly what yazi (L) and his people did.

we remeber the day when Islam was saved, when Islam stood still, when holy people like Imam Hussain (as) and Abbas (as) saved islam using their own blood.

=========================

FASTING isn't a celebration, its a form of meditation to think about what u have that others don't. and thank Allah for it.

Though shia think its a celebration.

--

Shia MURDER them self, for imam Hussein. self harming. Now lets see what Allah has to tell us about this.

“And make not your own hands contribute to your destruction; but do good; for Allah loves those who do good.” (Quran, 2:195)

“Nor kill or destroy yourselves: for verily Allah has been to you Most Merciful!” (Quran, 4:29)

So if Shia ignore this, there ignoring Allah. and obeing Imam Hussain who was just a man. which is Paganism.

thxsbai.

-=-=-=-=-=-
    Conclusion =

Wahabi = Terrorist, and extreme.

Sunni = Ahl Al-Sunnah = followers of the profits and worshipers of Allah, break no rule of Islam.

Shia = ...self harm. breaking one of Allahs main rule. And did u know Shia believe in prostitution?

U can get married for 24hours if ur shia, and have sex then divorce.. HoW F][ing STUPID.

Another major law brocken.

Allah will punish those who deserve it.
    See man? This is bad that there is so much division in our faiths.

Sects of Christians will have their close minded views on Islam
    Muslims will have their close minded views on Christianity!

I see the Catholics, especially the Roman Catholics as the most judgmental,
    and the open Shia as the most judgmental of the Muslims,
    but I have to say this, and please man take no offense to this,
    but the Shia are STILL very violent opposed to any denomination of Christian, You will not Find Catholics in this modern day arming themselves with vests of explosives to die for the glory of Allah, and this is why the west harbor such harsh feeling for Muslims. See I know better and know that not all Muslims are radicals or terrorists, but take it from the wide view of all Christian sects, and what the media tells us of Islam, and it's links to Terrorism and this is why the Majority of America feels the way it does towards Muslims. The peaceful Muslim is a new movement to the west, it's acceptance can't possibly be expected to happen overnight...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Religion is for people that can't get over the reality that there is no meaning to life. Enjoy it while it lasts, contribute to exploration and discoveries in science while you exist.

You can't do jack shit for mankind when your dead.

Conclusion: Religion is for the weak minded.
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    Religion is for people that can't get over the reality that there is no meaning to life. Enjoy it while it lasts, contribute to exploration and discoveries in science while you exist.

You can't do jack shit for mankind when your dead.

Conclusion: Religion is for the weak minded.
    You believe what you wish.

Might I ask you what makes your mind strong being an unbeliever?

Can you offer me proof that my Faith in the Lord is wrong?

Do you truly know what pain is?
    Do you truly know what love is?
    Have you ever been on the brink of insanity?
    In this life, what is most important to you?
    You have a chance to save a loved ones life,
    the price is your death. Do you take this chance?

Since you are a person with answers,
    perhaps you can answer these seven questions for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    your the type of american that offend Muslims to a limit that suicide bombers get involved, don't type shit that you wouldn't say in real life.

And btw, No religion = no meaning of life.
    no religion = more reasons to live your life, and not be swallowed by rituals, ceremonies and prayers that occur 5 times a day.

stop spewing bullshit about islam, muslims and religion, because you don't have the courage to think for yourself.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

no religion = more reasons to live your life, and not be swallowed by rituals, ceremonies and prayers that occur 5 times a day.

stop spewing bullshit about islam, muslims and religion, because you don't have the courage to think for yourself.
    Let me offer some insight to you.

A believer taking a few moments out of their day to observe God loses nothing.

a person with the notion that there is no divine creator has plenty to lose.

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Yes we are driven by Faith, which many like to call "speculation".

Is it not speculation that God does not exist as well?

I am a Christian, I know for a fact there is Science in the Bible,
    but to me this is just a cool fact..
    I do not use it to try to bring people to God.
    I have enough faith in God to not need to explain all the Scientific things.
    All the non believers want proof.

In this day in age..proof could slap you across the face ten times,
    and you would think it a deception.
    Proof came 2000 years ago, and it was thought a deception.
    Faith, belief in God does not just happen.
    We are not born with it.
    You have to seek it if you want the truth.
    I don't mean just read it. I mean break it down, understand the parables and metaphors.

Life doesn't stop for me because I believe in God.
    I just take the time to pay my respect for allowing us to be what we have become.
    Without that, in my eyes you and I wouldn't be having this typed conversation.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 12-17-2010 at 05:37 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

lies' (12-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you do realize that i do not care about religion, arguing religion on the internet is just mere kicks and giggles for me. because in order to actually argue religion you have to be face to face, because retards (not saying you) like to spew crap.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

Sadly you can still be religious without the rituals.

:/ its the rituals i find stupid really, almost all of them are just a waste of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    yes!Ethereal is back!woot
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do you truly know what pain is?

Yes. Relevance?

Do you truly know what love is?

Yep.. again.. relevance?

Have you ever been on the brink of insanity?

No, i can control myself.

In this life, what is most important to you?

This life? My only life. Doing as much as I can to contribute. You only get one - a blip in the time scale of the universe.

You have a chance to save a loved ones life,
    the price is your death. Do you take this chance?

That depends whether they are more valuable than me to the development of mankind.

THINK FOR YOURSELF.

This is about reality, not what you think is right.. do what is best for you. You think that's selfish? If people look at you as being selfish, then what you did was not best for you.

Take a think about my sig.
    Previously Armalite42

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast