Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Constant In-Game Freezing!

Hi everyone, can someone please help me?

I just got back to AVA after a break because i was focusing on my music studies, and i find that when i join a game i can play for a certain amount of time before the game will lag/freeze for a period of time. Its either about 15 seconds or over 30 seconds. 15 seconds usually just ends up in my being killed during the freezetime, and then i continue for a wile until it freezes again, and 30 seconds+ usually ends up in a D/C back into the lobby. I used to run AVA very well when it first came out, and then again some time after that. This is my 3rd time returning to the game, the last time i stopped playing was a bit after the Prison Break release i think. Its def not my PC, even tho it can just run AVA at about 25FPS at lowest possible gfx. i close alot of backround stuff, shut down antivirus and firewall, set craphics driver setting to highest performance. I have tried everything but it makes no impact. I am pretty certain that it is either my internet connection, because i am using a different one to when i previously played, although the speeds are pretty similiar and i only have these connection problems with AVA. I also think it could be the games fault but can someone give me some help. If it helps i live in NZ, which is kinda far from US so i dunno if that makes a difference, even though i was in NZ when playing AVA before, and my old ISP was Telecom Broadband, and the one i have no is Orcon Broadband. PLease help this freezing is getting on my nerves and i dont want to go back to Combat Arms....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    make sure u got all your drivers up-to-date
    then try the universal solution , it may work for you
    redownload AVA , install it on a different drive .... redownload ijji reactor , install it on the C drive and let the magical update do its job , and try again .
    if that didnt work try the technical support section in ijji's site , although im pretty sure they are just pricks and won't help u much , but the community there may help you , u know someone may have gotten your exact same problem.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ok i will try what you said. with the gfx drivver thing i have already tried that, and some ppl said if you switch to a certain older driver it is better but it hassnt had any impact. I went on the ijji forums and a few people were having the same issue but no one could find a good fix. But i will try your solution. Or i might just download AA3 since i just found out it exists xD
    thanks for the help though!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    nexon made AVA as well, so if you find any fails/lags, its nexon's fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
    make sure u got all your drivers up-to-date
    then try the universal solution , it may work for you
    redownload AVA , install it on a different drive .... redownload ijji reactor , install it on the C drive and let the magical update do its job , and try again .
    if that didnt work try the technical support section in ijji's site , although im pretty sure they are just pricks and won't help u much , but the community there may help you , u know someone may have gotten your exact same problem.
    OK I have the same exact problem too.How do you get to your drivers?Also how do you install A.V.A. into a different driver as well as installing the Reactor into C drive?Also how to do a universal solution?I would be glad if you answered these questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i think the graphic card may be the problem, i have a 8500 gt and im getting frezees (15 secs)
    Boombox Can change the World

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedWildOn View Post
    i think the graphic card may be the problem, i have a 8500 gt and im getting frezees (15 secs)
    Run the game as admin.
    If that dosent works that means your Graphic cards dosen't allow AVA.
    Or try Putting all settings to low.
    OH GEEZUS Didnt notice this was a bump thread
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________