Thread: fuck macs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

fuck macs

www.fuckmacs.com this made my night omfg link is fixed for all you mafkas ya anyways
    Last edited by Luke420; 01-06-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    you put the emots in the link.
    Outside link BEEP BEEP

but you still mah crack head

Mac users are egotistical cunts
    Mac user: "This wouldn't happen on a mac."
    Mac user: "Get a mac."
    Mac user: "Once you go mac, you never go bac[k]."
    Mac user: "Uhuh, yeah, i own a mac. Check me out."
    Mac user: "This mac makes up for my penis size."
    Me: "Have i shown you my knife?"

Jesus christ, someone needs to puncture your fucking egos. Don't get me wrong, i don't care if you like your mac, shit, you could have sex with it all night if you wanted to - people have had sex with worse things (debatable). But, for fucks sake, I DON'T WANT YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT HOW GOOD IT IS. All mac users seem to have some kind of in built advertisement obsession. Jesus, i don't even know why Apple bother advertising. Mac users seem to know just about *everything* possible about Macs, even it seems, the fact they can fit their dicks in the headphone jack.

Mac users don't *just* have this verbal "mac" diarrhea problem. It seems, at every fucking given opportunity, they find it necessary to open their custom made mac holdel, get their mac out, and make a vain attempt to look cool. Coffee shops, pubs, librarys, gay saunas, they can probably be found everywhere (though gay saunas is widely rumoured as the best place to spot such people). While half of these people are probably trying to work out how to turn their mac on, or get the internet working where theres no wireless, the others are probably actually trying to look like they're doing some important work, whereas they're obviously doing shit all, and are just trying to look cool with their uber cool mac. Your not fooling me.

However, even worse is the combination of both of the above. A mac user, with their mac out, showing you how cool it is. I could find more pleasure in decapitating myself with a blunt rusty saw.
    Mac user: "Hey, come check out this amazing mac feature - photo booth! It's got so many great features... (etc for 2 fucking hours)"
    Me: "I couldn't think of anything more torturous to me, than you doing that. Please stop. No please. PLEASE. I NEED A ROPE. ANYTHING"
    It seems mac users just don't want to listen. I tell them "I've seen it all, the last 200 mac users i met showed me it too. And yes, i've seen that feature too. Yes, seen that one. Yes. Yes. FUCK OFF!". Nothing seems to work though. The only thing mac users brains seem to absorb is facts about macs. The persistence of mac users is surely, superior to anybody on this earth. Shit, they should take over the UN, at least they'd get something done.

Right, i shall continue. Have you guys noticed any characteristics about macs users, compared to others? If not, let me explain it to you:

breed 1 - Noobs. They bought a mac because it seems to be the "in thing", they saw it on tv, they saw their rich cousin showing them photo booth for 2 hours and thought it was cool. Basically, they got persuaded by peer/advertisement presure. They're usually people that have previously owned a windows pc, and tend to be 30-60 years of age. But the problem with this breed, is they don't have a fucking clue how to use their mac. They just about can turn it on. They've had a laugh with photo booth about 200 times, they're still looking for internet explorer. What a pointless waste of money.
    breed 2 - Cunts. The previously mentioned balooned ego wankers. Now let me explain the characteristics of this breed. Naturally, they're going to look like a cunt. But you'll find that the majority of these are either going to have thick rimmed glasses OR have long hair. Why is this? Because they're bog standard fucking NERDS. Go have a shower, you wankers.
    In both cases, there is always one common similarity. They ALWAYS find it necessary to take a picture of their mac setup. And then, when its necessary to put a picture of themselves online (facebook, myspace, msn, whatever), they seem to ALWAYS find it necessary to use some lame photo booth effect. I'm sorry mate, but you still look like a complete twat.

And one final complaint about mac users. They need EVERY FUCKING SINGLE accessory for their mac. Shit, they've got remotes, mac looking speakers, mac looking printer etc. And god forbid if they were to own an MP3 player thats not an ipod, or a phone thats not an iphone. And along with that, they have a docking station and just about everything else. But it gets worse. They most likely own a mac shirt which they show off online. And then they've got mac stickers. Mac posters. Mac mousemat. And just about every other mac paraphernalia. And, of course, every mp3 they own must be purchased off itunes. And no other media player may ever go near their precious mac. I give up..

posted the contents of the main area so users dont use the outside link, even though its a like 4 word home page.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol james nice copy and paste !

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lmao omfg he mad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    lmao omfg he mad
    ikr, that shit is funny.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StayTrue For This Useful Post:

David (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    i was just fucking around making fun of my girlfriend and ya found this and laughed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just finish reading what i 'typed by pressing Ctrl+C, click MPGH tab, Ctrl+V'

i

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesman11 View Post
    I just finish reading what i 'typed by pressing Ctrl+C, click MPGH tab, Ctrl+V'

i
    It didnt work lier !

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEK UNIT View Post

It didnt work lier !
    high light it first. macs dont do that cause be trollin~~~~~
    Multiple ~'s means its a stress like trolling would be trolliiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hmm you spammin troll.

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Troll lessons? :S
    /Thread HiJacked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I lol'd its so true though, then they also babble about how they don't get virus's etc. Im like keep talking ill code one for a mac. >;l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by kody1206 View Post
    I lol'd its so true though, then they also babble about how they don't get virus's etc. Im like keep talking ill code one for a mac. >;l
    looool .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Read it all.
    All true.
    My main complaints come from the photobooth side of it all.
    And picnik seems to go hand in hand, even though it's a site and has nothing to do with apple at all.
    Idiots on facebook and other sites of the like, on deviantart, on flickr, on behance network, and wherever else they can post, post pictures of them and their friends with clever little quotes about friends or love or feminism or whatever the hell else they can find on google, slap some stars or hearts on it, over saturate it, give it a monotone color, and call it an "edit".
    This normally wouldn't be a problem, except that the bold ones really like to compare their shit to mine.
    "OMG did you do that in PHOTOBOOTH?!?"
    "No, Photoshop...."
    "Oh, Photoshop is too hard. I can do the same stuff on photobooth and picnik."
    I've never wanted to bitch slap anyone so hard, so badly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

Lady GaGa (01-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by kody1206 View Post
    Troll lessons? :S
    /Thread HiJacked
    Lmao, troll lessons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Read it all.
    All true.
    My main complaints come from the photobooth side of it all.
    And picnik seems to go hand in hand, even though it's a site and has nothing to do with apple at all.
    Idiots on facebook and other sites of the like, on deviantart, on flickr, on behance network, and wherever else they can post, post pictures of them and their friends with clever little quotes about friends or love or feminism or whatever the hell else they can find on google, slap some stars or hearts on it, over saturate it, give it a monotone color, and call it an "edit".
    This normally wouldn't be a problem, except that the bold ones really like to compare their shit to mine.
    "OMG did you do that in PHOTOBOOTH?!?"
    "No, Photoshop...."
    "Oh, Photoshop is too hard. I can do the same stuff on photobooth and picnik."
    I've never wanted to bitch slap anyone so hard, so badly.
    Your post are so blunt OMFG !

- Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast