Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    Its because us Americans are fighting there risking our lives for Iraqis. Then there fucking dumbass suicide bombers run into big crowds of people and detonate it. Why don't you think before you act.

Yea i know right? These suicide bombers came after the US invaded Iraq.
    More then 3000 people died on 9/11. In Iraq there have been thousands of deads since the US invaded Iraq.

Why should i care about the people that died on 9/11 while many of you don't give a fuck about the people that died in Iraq?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Old news, racism is everywhere, get over it.

Until society gets over color and religion, shit wont change.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    but muslims won't accept other religions go into mecca. so they're at fault too.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslim religions are like china, restrict freedom and no one wants to visit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    but muslims won't accept other religions go into mecca. so they're at fault too.
    May people from Mecca enter your city? Or may then even enter your country?

I am not quite sure but if this has been since ages ago then why are you guys complaining? What do you want to do in Mecca anyway?

There are a hell bunch of Muslims which many of you don't like and when it's praying time these people are leaving their houses or store to go pray. It's the perfect time to steal. No one is trustworthy unless you are a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Muslim religions are like china, restrict freedom and no one wants to visit.
    You are comparing a religion with a country?
    No one wants to visit? Thats why many people travel south in the summer.

And whats freedom for you?
    Do you think these Muslims like the conditions where they live in? Anyway, i blame the western and these dumb fuck Arabs.
    Last edited by lies'; 01-11-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    May people from Mecca enter your city? Or may then even enter your country?

I am not quite sure but if this has been since ages ago then why are you guys complaining? What do you want to do in Mecca anyway?

There are a hell bunch of Muslims which many of you don't like and when it's praying time these people are leaving their houses or store to go pray. It's the perfect time to steal. No one is trustworthy unless you are a Muslim.

You are comparing a religion with a country?
    No one wants to visit? Thats why many people travel south in the summer.

And whats freedom for you?
    Do you think these Muslims like the conditions where they live in? Anyway, i blame the western and these dumb fuck Arabs.
    Yes but if any country were to say this is a Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Hindu etc etc City, you guys would get butthurt.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Yes but if any country were to say this is a Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Hindu etc etc City, you guys would get butthurt.
    I don't give a damn and it also depends where you want to do this.
    I think the best place is somewhere in Texas. I am not quite sure but i thought there were many racists?

Why do you guys care ? I don't think other people care about it because i haven't seen much about it. Well actually nothing. So this must have been a pretty long time ago since they did this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Muslims rape underage girl in a "Christian" country / state = they are isolated
    Christians rape 18+ victims in a "Christian" country / state = they aren't isolated

Muslims rape 18+ victims in an "Islamic" country = they aren't isolated
    Christians rape underage girl in an "Islamic" country = they are isolated

Christians don't want to read about Christians raping 18+ victims, they don't mind reading about Muslims raping underage victims. Guess which sells better =/
    Here is where your mistaken.

Whether its Muslim or Christian, the female needs proof /or atleast 1 whitness, otherwise women who hate there husband will just acuse them of being raped.

I strongly disagree with the "killing women for being raped" shit, as it has nothing to do with Islam and nothing to do with sharia.

Nowhere in the quran or any hadith is it said to kill a women for being raped. NOWHERE. this is just a form of taking control over women.

SAY HELLO TO ARAB VERSION OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!

--

Its not about what they want to read, if you live in the uk you would know about EDL, just youtube it. they hate Islam, and we don't even fight back when they fight us.

and they call US! VIOLAND!? LOL!

EDL kind of died out for a month of two, and this little news feed was just another reason for them to protest.

May all world governments burn in hell.

Mecca a city? you retarded dipshit, go back under your rock, mecca is a large, very VERY large mosque, and pilgrimage site. all are welcome, but just not inside.

What are you going to do inside mecca? vandalize? lets just say, mecca is like a mosque, a mosque is for people who want to pray and learn about Islam, Mecca is for people who want to loose there sins.

I don't give a damn and it also depends where you want to do this.
    I think the best place is somewhere in Texas. I am not quite sure but i thought there were many racists?

Why do you guys care ? I don't think other people care about it because i haven't seen much about it. Well actually nothing. So this must have been a pretty long time ago since they did this.
    Mecca has been locked out from Non- Muslims sinse the 8-9th century, because of attacks from outlander's and christians/jewish tribed, and pagan tribed.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH spread the word and converted a city of pagans to a city of Muslims.

Mashallah.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-11-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Mecca a city? you retarded dipshit, go back under your rock, mecca is a large, very VERY large mosque, and pilgrimage site. all are welcome, but just not inside.

What are you going to do inside mecca? vandalize? lets just say, mecca is like a mosque, a mosque is for people who want to pray and learn about Islam, Mecca is for people who want to loose there sins.

Mecca has been locked out from Non- Muslims sinse the 8-9th century, because of attacks from outlander's and christians/jewish tribed, and pagan tribed.

The prophet Mohammed PBUH spread the word and converted a city of pagans to a city of Muslims.

Mashallah.
    Don't call him/her a retarded dipshit. I don't think she/he has done anything so far so there is no reason for insulting.

You see? If it's really from the 8-9th century then these people are just trying to find a way to let the Islam/Muslims look bad because they can't enter Mecca. While this have been since the 8-9 century! And with damn good reasons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Don't call him/her a retarded dipshit. I don't think she/he has done anything so far so there is no reason for insulting.

You see? If it's really from the 8-9th century then these people are just trying to find a way to let the Islam/Muslims look bad because they can't enter Mecca. While this have been since the 8-9 century! And with damn good reasons.
    I've tried being nice, i've tried being stubborn, ill just be who i am and thats a prick to kids who still live under a rock.

These people look through 1000's of books just to try to disprove Islam, they tried everything, i've answered everything, but yet they keep going and going not getting the point it will always end up with me winning.

--

WHO EVER CAN DISPROVE ISLAM! DISPROVE IT IN YOUR NEXT POST. HERES YOUR CHANCE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I've tried being nice, i've tried being stubborn, ill just be who i am and thats a prick to kids who still live under a rock.

These people look through 1000's of books just to try to disprove Islam, they tried everything, i've answered everything, but yet they keep going and going not getting the point it will always end up with me winning.
    You mean a guy like Empire right? I just love how he is always in denial. He doesn't even gives you right on a normal simple subject. With these people, it isn't worth to discuss with unless you like hes way of denying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You mean a guy like Empire right? I just love how he is always in denial. He doesn't even gives you right on a normal simple subject. With these people, it isn't worth to discuss with unless you like hes way of denying.
    exactly, the perfect Example.

I love debating with voice chat, and video chat, because if you leave someone speechless he has nothing to say, he can't repeat bullshit, like "weres the proof" when you have proof, he doesn't have time to google his answers...

I'm currently debating uni mates[not really friends] over MSN, or TchaT [tchat is a program me and some other people have made which is kind of like facebook but you can modify the page and stuff]

TchaT is only enabled in my UNI, not aloud to distribute things while in UNI, because "What ever is inside the uni is owned by the uni"..bullshit rule, but meh..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

--

WHO EVER CAN DISPROVE ISLAM! DISPROVE IT IN YOUR NEXT POST. HERES YOUR CHANCE.
    At the age of 17, visible has answered everything, tried everything, and apparently reading 1000+ books with a closed mind.

Such a sad life, to do everything by the age of 17.

Yet still remain a virgin.
    --------------------------------------------
    :/ Why should i disprove it again? You apperantly have read 1000+ books(obvious lie) and you can't even read them with an open mind?

Even when i do disprove it, your too closed minded to see it.

In fact, why do you even post? You just prove how stupid Islam is over and over lulz.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    No religion is stupid.
    Religion fanatics on the other hand...
    Still,I call a bet.
    Empire and visible won't insult each other for a week
    Can you handle it boys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

At the age of 17, visible has answered everything, tried everything, and apparently reading 1000+ books with a closed mind.

Such a sad life, to do everything by the age of 17.

Yet still remain a virgin.
    --------------------------------------------
    :/ Why should i disprove it again? You apperantly have read 1000+ books(obvious lie) and you can't even read them with an open mind?

Even when i do disprove it, your too closed minded to see it.

In fact, why do you even post? You just prove how stupid Islam is over and over lulz.
    An athiest calling a Muslim closed minded? Oh GAWD NO!

-Still remain a virgin? this has to do with things becauseee? Believe me if we talk about Pussy ill make you sit the fuck down, i've been in over 10 relationships in 1 year before finding the perfect girl im with now, thus means i could've been laid 10+ times in 1 year, probably more than a Western world married couple.

/Emphasising white people have small dicks, not racist a stereotype. but true.

--Back to the Point.

An athiest who can't accept the fact God exists, and is brainwashed by modern media, and im to be called closed minded? LOL. NO COMMENT.

Why do i post? explain to me why do you post? your obviously here to hate and troll.

My internet provider ripped me off when they told me its troll free. -.-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast