Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

DPrint -A wrapper for DirectX-

Print
    DPrint DirectX Wrapper + Helper v.1.0

Created By: why06 For: MPGH.net

[15 Typefaces] [No Need to know DirectX] [Simplifies Using Fonts]

Are you tired of the trouble of creating font pointers only to have to spend more time creating custom Reset() function for Each Font?! Then if thats not enough, the fonts are very limited in their own right. Sure you can change the color, but you can't change the size, or style, or boldness, or even italics without creating an entirely new font, which incurs more managing and more hassle! Don't you wish there was some magic code that handled all the complicated D3D stuff for you so all you had to do is say exactly what kind of font u want when u need it and don't have to worry about what happens to that font afterwords?

-OR-

Are you a beginning game hacker, probably overwhelmed, by the complexity of hacks. After spending hours searching for values pointers don't you wish you too could used D3D in your hack without having to learn all the arcane functions of DirectX, well look no further!

DPrint does all this and more! This is only version one, but it already handles a lot of problems concerning using simple DirectX in any hack. It's created specifically for game hackers, so it's small and easy to include directly in your code. And if that's not all starting today it will be open source meaning hackers all around the world can share their own code, by adding it to the project. I eventually hope for DPrint to include a much wider variety of typefaces, allow for custom typefaces, and even Multi-lingual fonts instead of just English, but one step at a time. Now I'm going to demonstrate how to use it.

Step 1: Create A DPrint Object
    Code:
    //********************************************************************************
    //funtion: DPrint()
    //purpose: Contructs new Dprint object
    //********************************************************************************
    				/*These First three are unimportant, put 0 if you dont want to use*/
    DPrint(int startx, 		//This is important for DPrint::Println see later
    	int starty,		//marks the starting y location for DPrint::Println
    	int vertical_spacing, 	//the spacing between each new line also for Println
    	LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pdevice);	//You still need a pDevice, but that is all!
    Once DPrint is created it will manage all your Fonts for you, plus you can call its helper function to do things like Draw boxes, calculate the length of your printed text, etc. (More Functions to be added)

Step 2: Create A FFORMAT Object
    Code:
    FFORMAT Format;
    		Format.fontsize = 40;
    		Format.fontweight = 200;
    		Format.typeface = TYPEFACE::TIMESNEWROMAN;
    		Format.italic = true;
    Pretty self-explanatory huh!

Step 3: Print to Screen
    Code:
       /*Rect for Location*/  /*Color u want*/                 /*Covered this*/ /*Ur text!*/
    print->Print(&formatrect, D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 0, 255), &Format, "OMG YEAH!");
    And your done! Printing in 3 Easy steps and you don't have to worry about all the step afterwards to make sure you delete your old fonts, and saving the pointers for the fonts you use often. DPrint does all of that or it wont do it if you specify you want auto filtering off, this is how it gives advanced users the freedom they want novices the power they need.

Hope this helps someone out there!
    Last edited by why06; 01-10-2011 at 04:52 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (01-10-2011),88yassine (05-19-2014),ac1d_buRn (01-10-2011),Astral Witch (01-10-2011),beezweeky (08-09-2011),cuonghkpro94 (09-24-2014),DWORD (04-23-2012),GodHack2 (01-10-2011),Hassan (01-10-2011),Hell_Demon (01-10-2011),Jason (01-11-2011),jeremija1911 (05-01-2012),John.F.Kennedy (06-11-2011),larta (01-10-2011),Lolland (01-10-2011),NextGen1 (01-10-2011),stevemk14ebr (12-11-2012),whit (01-10-2011),_Fk127_ (01-11-2011)

Thanks
    Very nice release man..
    but why the coders lounge?
    oh yea nobody go's to the directx section
    Last edited by whit; 01-10-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Exactly!

Course I'm planning to release the code in the DirectX section, so no one will ever find it. lol. jk, but prbly true :/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Looks very cool, but its just for C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    best commercial ever =3
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

why06 (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Deliciously awesome.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolland For This Useful Post:

why06 (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    best commercial ever =3
    Lol. I try

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    nice release and nice commercial

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/213473242691.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    UPDATE: I've also included a Hello World app, based off of Hell_Demon's code. (Thx HD ) I included it just to give people a chance to try it out without having to create their own code.

@Hassan: sry idk how yet to port any of DirectX to VB, let alone this. =/
    Last edited by why06; 01-10-2011 at 04:54 PM.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

13. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow this is awesome lets see

OMG YEAH!
    Last edited by GodHack2; 01-10-2011 at 06:07 PM.

beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

Current Stats : Bored :/

Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Looks very good, good job, nice release.

@ Topic of VB and Wrapper. Managed C++ is the solution, if it is managed then we can access public types that are CLS complient, or platform invoke on a dll. Either case, wrapper = great, always

Last edited by NextGen1; 01-10-2011 at 06:12 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    if the library comes with the dll you can import the functions from VB & C#, no problem there

great job why

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ Astral, That's what I said, however it depends on if the wrapper is RCW or CCW , If it is CCW then we will need him to write a RCW for it.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Erm... acronyms RCW? CCW?

TBH, I thought VB could use DirectX, so I never really got why I never see any DirectX hacks programmed in VB. :/

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    @ Astral, That's what I said, however it depends on if the wrapper is RCW or CCW , If it is CCW then we will need him to write a RCW for it.
    i dont see why that has anything to do with this.

either way, all he has to do is export the functions as a C function ( this way you don't get those annoying characters in the function names ) and import then using GetProcAddress. otherwise known as explicit linking, there shouldnt be a problem at all using these functions in VB

Linking Explicitly

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (01-11-2011),Astral Witch (01-10-2011),why06 (01-11-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast