Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by blumentos View Post
    whoa i never seen so much fighting in my time and this plugin is epic i been using it and it looks legit, u cant just have the person walling and hit some with it... they got to be in sight..

as my video shows

YouTube - sniper montage

Looks legit to meeee

and i am running textures aimbot and quick scoping
    Jeez, are you using PSG??? Why not L96A1? You know that I optimized the script only for L96A1, right? I removed support of semi-auto sniping rifles due to my opinion that quick-scoping is meant to be used with bolt-action rifles only. When I say "support removed", I mean that bolt rechambing time (when you hold down rbutton) is too long for using with auto-snipes.

BTW, you can still use wallhack Also, my main goal was to ensure maximum efficiency, so it's rather easy to recognize that cheat IMO. To make the cheat less obvious, you may change aimbot settings a bit, I wrote about it in previous threads.

===========

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    Would you guys please end it untill I decide that a week brake is enough for each of you?

No one will flame again after this post.. I'll make sure.
    You're bit too late. The performance is over... I hope.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 63OR63 View Post
    Jeez, are you using PSG??? Why not L96A1? You know that I optimized the script only for L96A1, right? I removed support of semi-auto sniping rifles due to my opinion that quick-scoping is meant to be used with bolt-action rifles only. When I say "support removed", I mean that bolt rechambing time (when you hold down rbutton) is too long for using with auto-snipes.

BTW, you can still use wallhack Also, my main goal was to ensure maximum efficiency, so it's rather easy to recognize that cheat IMO. To make the cheat less obvious, you may change aimbot settings a bit, I wrote about it in previous threads.

===========

You're bit too late. The performance is over... I hope.

ya but auto sniper still works here and there but, idk y the hack doesnt look legit most of the time there the one using it they can choose to make it not look legit or too make it look legit, like u got people who shoot through walls and crap, obvisaly there hacking...... but smart people who no how to make a hack look legit while playing u may see them on other side of wall but u can wait and see if they move from the wall and sit and wait to take a shot, they dont got to be dumb wall shooting and head shoting people across map.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    xD You will get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by The Futur Young Coder View Post
    xD You will get banned
    Indeed .
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by The Futur Young Coder View Post
    xD You will get banned
    WUT? I don't get it. Who will get banned, and why do you think so? You're not very clever guy, are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    ok i got the script "working" sort of. it launches perfectly, aims, but then doesn't zoom. so could never get a kill with it. whats wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
    ok i got the script "working" sort of. it launches perfectly, aims, but then doesn't zoom. so could never get a kill with it. whats wrong?
    I just tested my copy for you - it works as it should. Check your bindings... Maybe your firewall blocks AutoHotkey, check this too.

Thanks
    63OR63)) I'm Noze. Ur english is cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    WUT? I don't get it. Who will get banned, and why do you think so? You're not very clever guy, are you?
    We were not talking about BO or your hack.. a guy that posted some crap in this thread.. you didn't get it because I deleted his post.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by CH_soset View Post
    63OR63)) I'm Noze. Ur english is cool
    So what? Uhm.. do you want a cookie?
    Jeez, what a pointless post!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post

We were not talking about BO or your hack.. a guy that posted some crap in this thread.. you didn't get it because I deleted his post.
    Ok, my apologies to The Futur Young Coder then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I just tested my copy for you - it works as it should. Check your bindings... Maybe your firewall blocks AutoHotkey, check this too.
    Edit: got it to work. PSG works better than l96 lol
    Last edited by crescent19; 01-22-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by crescent19 View Post
    Edit: got it to work. PSG works better than l96 lol
    In what way does it work better? I wonder what you meant because both weapons need the same time to zoom-in, but it takes less amount of milliseconds for PSG to get ready for next shot. But this is the "problem": I optimized the script to use with L96A1, so it don't allow you to make a shot till the weapon get ready for it, so using PSG you have to wait 740 milliseconds, while normally it needs only 200 or something like that (I don't remember the exact number yet).
    Last edited by 63OR63; 01-26-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    this is very nice to people who cant QS without something like this.

but i for 1 play only sniper server and all i do is qs and my experience has grown a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    this is very nice to people who cant QS without something like this.

but i for 1 play only sniper server and all i do is qs and my experience has grown a lot.
    Well, I'm playing as sniper since COD4, and I have no problem with QS too. I used to QS in COD4, in MW2 and now in BO - statistic says that I have most of my kills with L96A1. I wrote this script not for myself, personally I never use it, except 1-2 NukeTown games when I need to test some new features before the release. But anyway, it was a nice challenge to try to port my QS experience into such script, that helped me to improve my scripting knowledge. Moreover, due to long period of testing with adjusting delays by shooting at the wall and comparing the result in the beginning of the development, I now understand the mechanism of QuickScoping better.
    To sum up, I don't recommend to use this script on regular basis, if you want to get some skill. It may be useful for complete newbies in QS to get used to it, but after 2 or 3 day of fun you should begin to learn QuckScoping without any spikes. Otherwise, you will stay just a noob forever.
    Last edited by 63OR63; 01-27-2011 at 12:34 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 63OR63 For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-27-2011)

Thanks
    Well, I'm playing as sniper since COD4, and I have no problem with QS too. I used to QS in COD4, in MW2 and now in BO - statistic says that I have most of my kills with L96A1. I wrote this script not for myself, personally I never use it, except 1-2 NukeTown games when I need to test some new features before the release. But anyway, it was a nice challenge to try to port my QS experience into such script, that helped me to improve my scripting knowledge. Moreover, due to long period of testing with adjusting delays by shooting at the wall and comparing the result in the beginning of the development, I now understand the mechanism of QuickScoping better.
    To sum up, I don't recommend to use this script on regular basis, if you want to get some skill. It may be useful for complete newbies in QS to get used to it, but after 2 or 3 day of fun you should begin to learn QuckScoping without any spikes. Otherwise, you will stay just a noob forever.
    same i still play cod2 and qs is grouse on that game also..i was shocked lol...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

63OR63 (01-27-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast