Thread: Hacking guild?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by chronopolis View Post
    Is anybody interested in making a hacking guild on east? You know, just somewhere where people can get together and run lowbies (with infinite damage, of course) or farm or anything.

Just an idea ^^
    It's cool but I think it's a bad idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedMassacre View Post
    an interesting fact, when in a mission with a person that is using the console most of the commands executed are also executed onto the persons in party.
    except stuff like...

cc_change_figure_height

cc_fill_all_items...

stuff like that only includes the host.
    Luckily, even if you aren't the host you can use the fill items commands. You can also modify your speed when not hosting.

On-topic:

Hacking guilds are bad juju. You'll get one or two guys who like to add to their inflated ego by using hacks in PUGs, and next thing you know the entire guild is taken out.
    [Goodluck.
    7 boxxiez.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by chronopolis View Post
    Is anybody interested in making a hacking guild on east? You know, just somewhere where people can get together and run lowbies (with infinite damage, of course) or farm or anything.

Just an idea ^^
    east server guild name: "social rejects"
    can we get banned? yes! do we care????? NO! we are smart enough to make sure these are alts/mules whatever you like to call them. and if you are even smarter, it is a separate account, not just another toon on your main account.
    but you should know this already.
    and if you want to be really smart, you change your ip for each account. only thing is, it may look kinda suspect if all your gold filters to your main. so there are various ways around this. a few you can do by yourself, others require cooperation and organization. in fact, it would be great to see this guild filled up to max capacity. if we get over 100 members i will make a guild website. and to ensure we are all making money (i have a degree in economics), we can really monopolize the market on both NA servers.

let me know what you think. here or in game.

Thanks
    @ottlr

that was my dream in maplestory. hah i was too young to accomplsih it then tho. but dam do i want that to happen now in this game. server wide CORPORATE takeover of the market server wide across NA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by crizthakidd View Post
    @ottlr

that was my dream in maplestory. hah i was too young to accomplsih it then tho. but dam do i want that to happen now in this game. server wide CORPORATE takeover of the market server wide across NA
    @crizthakidd it is quite possible. it's been done on other MMOs and it can be done here. beyond just ruling the server, there is money to be made IRL from mass gold sales. anyway, i just checked the guild waitlist and it seems no one is serious about joining yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12