Thread: Criticism

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Herp derp, you might not know this but ... if Hitler had conquered Europe and Russia ... guess who he would have wrecked later?

And how old are you?
    Actually, that's quite debated by the scholars and historians around the world. If Russia, no, not Russia, if only Stalingrad had fallen (thus Moscow would've been captured), surely Hitler would've concentrated in Britain, which would've fallen quickly, what would've been the Fuhrer's next step? Some think that Hitler would've stayed as the complete leader of Europe, as this was his first objective. But, even though Hitler did talk about his desires to conquer the world, he would've probably entered a cold-war with the United States, but not "wrecking" them per say.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by natiko View Post
    Actually, that's quite debated by the scholars and historians around the world. If Russia, no, not Russia, if only Stalingrad had fallen (thus Moscow would've been captured), surely Hitler would've concentrated in Britain, which would've fallen quickly, what would've been the Fuhrer's next step? Some think that Hitler would've stayed as the complete leader of Europe, as this was his first objective. But, even though Hitler did talk about his desires to conquer the world, he would've probably entered a cold-war with the United States, but not "wrecking" them per say.
    Let's assume he never went to war with Russia

And I never said he would have attacked them after his objective was complete, but if he had ever gained control of Europe he would have easily stood up to the US in the future. Sadly he did turn on the Russians and, well, you know how stuff went from there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Let's assume he never went to war with Russia

And I never said he would have attacked them after his objective was complete, but if he had ever gained control of Europe he would have easily stood up to the US in the future. Sadly he did turn on the Russians and, well, you know how stuff went from there.
    This pretty much sums up my rebuttal to Mouzie's earlier statement regarding what I said.

If Germany had not broken a truce with Russia and fought on two fronts, then Russia's and all of Europe's resources, they could've easily taken America down if Hitler so chose.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    ruce with Russia and fought on two fronts, then Russia's and all of Europe's resources, they could've easily taken America down if Hitler so chose.
    Nope.

The situation's are so vastly different you can only guess wildly, you can't actually tell what would have happened or not to that degree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

This pretty much sums up my rebuttal to Mouzie's earlier statement regarding what I said.

If Germany had not broken a truce with Russia and fought on two fronts, then Russia's and all of Europe's resources, they could've easily taken America down if Hitler so chose.
    I didn't add Russia into my scenario, no matter what, Germany can't outproduce the US. Which is why US won many wars, they have enough manpower, production, and the will to keep fighting.

Those factors are also Israel weaknesses.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-22-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Nope.

The situation's are so vastly different you can only guess wildly, you can't actually tell what would have happened or not to that degree.
    I could agree to that logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I didn't add Russia into my scenario, no matter what, Germany can't outproduce the US. Which is why US won many wars, they have enough manpower, production, and the will to keep fighting.

Yes, but with the added resources of all their conquered territories and allies, it would be very possible. Russia, at the time, was a war machine just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on something. Luckily for us, it was Berlin and not Washington.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

with no offense to Israel, that is the weakness to many small countries.

Which is why unless they increase technology by miles they will have a very hard time with higher populated areas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Which is why unless they increase technology by miles they will have a very hard time with higher populated areas.
    I'm sure the US will have no issue supplying Israel with the funds. One might say we give a little too much money to a foreign country.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I'm sure the US will have no issue supplying Israel with the funds. One might say we give a little too much money to a foreign country.
    I was talking more about when nazi germany invaded poland with horses vs. tanks, but yeah, we do give a bit too much imo too.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-23-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I was talking more about when nazi germany invaded poland with horses vs. tanks, but yeah, we do give a bit too much imo too.
    The invasion of Poland was a two-front invasion led by Germany on the west and Russia on the east. Double teaming was a dick move.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I could agree to that logic.

Yes, but with the added resources of all their conquered territories and allies, it would be very possible. Russia, at the time, was a war machine just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on something. Luckily for us, it was Berlin and not Washington.
    Germany still could not outproduced or out man the United States. It was almost impossible to invade and capture the USSR with only a mere 8 million troops and try and capture ALL of the USSR. They even failed at Leningrad and that was the longest battle (2-3 years).

To clarified what I mean, lets say Nazi Germany and the United States was at war. US can make around: 55,000 tanks in about.. 4 months. While Nazi Germany can only make: 22,000 tanks in about 4 months. The greater numbers will simply quickly replace those losses. A prime example, only around 1,000 King Tigers were made. They were KILLERS, it would take 5 Sherman tanks to remove one Tiger and because of the numbers of of US tanks, it was all good.

Also remember that the Germans was also fighting: freedom fighters, revolts, etc.

Define 'small' countries might be small to you are acutally bigger than Israel, most of the smallest countries: Do not have a military.

Israel is the size of New Jersey and only have a mere population of around 8.6+ million people in it. Their losses can't be replaced, so that's why all of our wars are very quick.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-23-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    Germany still could not outproduced or out man the United States. It was almost impossible to invade and capture the USSR with only a mere 8 million troops and try and capture ALL of the USSR. They even failed at Leningrad and that was the longest battle (2-3 years).

To clarified what I mean, lets say Nazi Germany and the United States was at war. US can make around: 55,000 tanks in about.. 4 months. While Nazi Germany can only make: 22,000 tanks in about 4 months. The greater numbers will simply quickly replace those losses. A prime example, only around 1,000 King Tigers were made. They were KILLERS, it would take 5 Sherman tanks to remove one Tiger and because of the numbers of of US tanks, it was all good.

Also remember that the Germans was also fighting: freedom fighters, revolts, etc.
    You're not understanding me. The USSR and Germany had a Non-Aggression Pact that was signed by both Stalin and Hitler. However, there was a line in the contract that stated that the USSR would join them in their invasion of Europe after a select period of time. Had Hitler not initiated Operation Barberossa, the invasion of Russian land, Russia would have been behind Germany in its invasion of Europe.
    Germany would not have had to invade Russia. Russia was going to follow them.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You're not understanding me. The USSR and Germany had a Non-Aggression Pact that was signed by both Stalin and Hitler. However, there was a line in the contract that stated that the USSR would join them in their invasion of Europe after a select period of time. Had Hitler not initiated Operation Barberossa, the invasion of Russian land, Russia would have been behind Germany in its invasion of Europe.
    Germany would not have had to invade Russia. Russia was going to follow them.
    USSR was going to invade Hitler anyways, proven by Soviet documents. Nazi Germany was going to war with the Soviets sooner or later. It was Germany or USSR and Germany invaded USSR and caught them off guard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If only Germany didn't try to invade DURING THE WINTER.

They might have actually fucked USSR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Australia>United States of America
    Jks jks jks jks

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast