Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    I was forced to release it because RDG gave me no other choice. They fail at DDoS'ing btw so fuck them lol I'll release the whole Base all over the internet if they piss me off any futher.
    so you're admitting to leaching it from mmbob's base?

and also show mmbob some respect, seriously, after all he made the code, how would you like it if you worked hard for months and created a base, just to see it released because some leecher that raged at someone?

the same thing happened to gellin, these releases are getting ridiculous, if you take any advice, take this: don't release what isn't yours to release

2. The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty01 For This Useful Post:

ac1d_buRn (01-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    I didn't read a book . And I wasn't worried about you doing anything, or most other people doing anything for that matter. I might as well just release my base myself before someone else does.
    YOU WON'T DO IT!

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

Perhaps you read a book that also teaches CLI. This particular method of initialization I see quite often in CLI code, and not so much in standard C++, if you want it keep it. I'm just tired of people posting sources and then people bishin about it, ffs if u don't want ur code released keep it to yourself. The code I write and release publicly is released so that anyone can use, but it seems the code other's write somehow gets out without their knowledge. I just don't see how hard it is to keep stuff secret. Same thing goes for Gellin's base. That code didn't just find its way out if Gellin didn't help it get out. You can keep your code mbbob, I don't need my point simply is that I see people releasing code that's not theirs, people obsessed with keeping it secret, and somehow the code ends up everywhere anyway, yet nowhere do I see techniques or skills taught.

For instance look at this. World of Game Hacking - The Home of CES -> aimbot Tutorial! That's where I first learned how to make an aimbot. Though the game might change and the specifics it teaches a technique. I wish I saw more of that here. I'm sorry I lost my cool for a bit and acted rash. I should have thought that through before I said it. And no I would not be able to get the Player class out of that. Those addresses are probably outdated anyway. I didn't even bother to look at them. I've never released a hack for this game in all my time at MPGH so I think you can rest assured I was just bluffing and not trying to blindly copy and paste your code. I was just trying to make a point.

so you know that link is prolly the hardest way to reverse playerdata and should be a last resort.

when i begin to debug something first things i look for strings

Entity
    Client
    player
    bone/skeleton
    team
    Manager/Mgr
    ::
    thiscall
    camera
    target
    matrix
    yaw
    pitch
    data

try to find a team check or how the game draws

LASTRESORT:
    this sufficed nothing then i would build a w2s project to a point making it free range on keys and have a friend stand on the project 3d point

just saying....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah, my wrong doings pointed out and RDG still uses MMBob's shit even though he doesn't code there anymore but anyways. Respect is due to MMBob go ahead and delete this thread I myself thought it was bullshit me doing this in the first place I wasn't very comfortable with it, cause I thought to myself what if someone did that to me? When MMBob doesn't even have anything to do with RDG anymore but anyways to the choobs who don't know wtf to do with it stop pm'ing me cause I won't send you the base or anymore src. Oh and for the record this wasn't targeted towards MMBob it was to get RDG a little less customer activity. Cause think about it if their base is on the internet who want's to buy their VIP? I know I sure wouldn't lol
    Last edited by jajarem64; 01-26-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    Yeah, my wrong doings pointed out and RDG still uses MMBob's shit even though he doesn't code there anymore but anyways. Respect is due to MMBob go ahead and delete this thread I myself thought it was bullshit me doing this in the first place I wasn't very comfortable with it, cause I thought to myself what if someone did that to me? When MMBob doesn't even have anything to do with RDG anymore but anyways to the choobs who don't know wtf to do with it stop pm'ing me cause I won't send you the base or anymore src. Oh and for the record this wasn't targeted towards MMBob it was to get RDG a little less customer activity. Cause think about it if their base is on the internet who want's to buy their VIP? I know I sure wouldn't lol
    thx
    btw what are they doing? maybe we can help get this resolved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Np man also about what they're doing is they're posting everyone's IP's (Including mine) on a list that is publicly available to anyone to see which is first against the law, they're not allowed to release that kind of information, especially encouraging people to DDoS the IP's on this list. Then they hacked my Email, and my msg'r etc. for my windows live ID posted my pic and everything on their list. So I change my email pw etc. etc. it took a few times of changing the pass to keep them out. I wouldn't be supprised if they try to hack all my other forum accounts that I'm admin on etc. just to fuck with me and screw shit up cause my pw is the same on almost all my accounts I've ever made. So they banned me for saying fuck in chatbox (btw it was just over the fact that I was saying fuck over something but it wasn't directed at them in any mannor and it wasn't offensive) so then they tell me to not say it but I'm like well first off your username on this forum contains the word fuck so where does any sense in that come in? So they ban me etc. but the whole reason I ever went to RDG was cause I'm friends with Zmansquared. So if this doesn't get resolved I will resolve it myself with my own type of justice and that's not going to be good on their part. I've asked them to remove it and they have yet to show any cooperation, or concern of the matter.
    Last edited by jajarem64; 01-27-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    OMG what are the ______________ classes for aimbot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post

i understand what you mean 100%

but this is different

they had a special section on another website that was supposed to be for trusted coders only.

but the source got leaked out because one of them got keylogged.
    EXACTLY! That's my site! See siggy. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    YOU WON'T DO IT!
    I bet he won't either. If he does, i'll rage and prolly see it before you ever would. :P

[IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d55/y_owns_you/D-Vid665.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Vid the DBag View Post
    EXACTLY! That's my site! See siggy. :P

I bet he won't either. If he does, i'll rage and prolly see it before you ever would. :P
    lol its not "your" site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    lol its not "your" site
    Well, lemme correct my self, I meant to say it like ******s talk, as in...
    "That's my homie!" --> He's not really MINE, but he's cool enough that I designate him as the only person to get that title.

"That's my site!" --> It's not MY site, but it's soo badass that I designate it as the only site to get that title.

MPGH is shit compared to THAT site. :P

[IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d55/y_owns_you/D-Vid665.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I'm wondering how to incorporate this into my hacks? I tried adding the file with my source but it had a lot of difficulty compiling (Aimbot.h/Leuterangle.h not found).

Can anyone help me with putting this into my hacks? Thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teling1962 For This Useful Post:

Fog~On (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teling1962 View Post
    I'm wondering how to incorporate this into my hacks? I tried adding the file with my source but it had a lot of difficulty compiling (Aimbot.h/Leuterangle.h not found).

C++ cannot find Aimbot.h and LTEulerAngles.h. You need to find it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

Fog~On (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    I love you man... I love you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by teling1962 View Post

Copy + Paste causes errors.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

C++ cannot find Aimbot.h and LTEulerAngles.h. You need to find it.
    Thanks, I tried googling aimbot.h and lteulerangles but I couldn't find anything. Should i just make two new files, aimbot.h and lteularangles.h and leave them blank?

I'm pretty newbie at hacking, sorry.

I'm trying to learn c++ atm, and I've been able to make ptc hacks work.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast