Threaded View

Thanks

I Need some serious help....

OKay. So i have window Vista Home premium 32 Bit. and i just downgraded from window 7 ultimate 32 bit to try and figure why Combat Arms crashes upon inject from one of the injectors. I have used: PerX, AirDropinject, DevInjector, Valkyrie Injector, and Portal and all of them keep crashing. The game crashes at either the begin of the BGM combat arms home page menu music or right before the login screen for the direct shortcut. and i have also tried 5? diffrent hacks. maybe 6? idk. ive tried Flameswor10,The developers, Chocolate v4.4, Acid Hax, and a few other but no matter what i do the game crashes. Ive even gotten the Dll. from here (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-dll-more.html) and place them into the combat arms directory. I also have Net Framewprk 4.0 beta and Visual c++ 2010 and directx 9.0 sdk/ web. i don't understand what is wrong. can someone please help me fix this bs.. could it be a problem with running C.A. as aministrator or the injector as admin? and oh. i also set the process as Engine.exe. and that hasnt help. and Data execution doesnt help at all.
    Last edited by devaun23; 01-25-2011 at 09:33 AM.