Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Use flamethrower in Cabin Fever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by korshlov View Post
    Use flamethrower in Cabin Fever
    Flamethrower on zombies doesn't do shit for damage, but does gets tons of points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I played Fireteam with MadDogKiller and some other COL's+MAJ's and they were running through the game in 2-3 minutes max, getting maybe 240exp? So I'd imagine Desert Thunder on FT is the best EXP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you guys are retarded if you use my stradegy you will lvl faster then anyone else trust me, only thing is the other ppl dont lvl as fast so they get mad so what you have to do is buy elite so you can run the game and not get rage kicked every 5 seconds
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    you guys are retarded if you use my stradegy you will lvl faster then anyone else trust me, only thing is the other ppl dont lvl as fast so they get mad so what you have to do is buy elite so you can run the game and not get rage kicked every 5 seconds
    At least we don't make a run on sentence

/fp
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    its not run on, its speed hack on ok so shut up and go blow a clown, lol jk, im just lazy when i type so ill toss a bunch of commas in just, and i mean just, randomly, i mean randomly random, lol
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    its not run on, its speed hack on ok so shut up and go blow a clown, lol jk, im just lazy when i type so ill toss a bunch of commas in just, and i mean just, randomly, i mean randomly random, lol
    lol, u , a ass, random, lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234