Thread: how to...

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

how to...

Eat pussy correctly...
    Yes thats right how to eat pussy. I know your first time it can be stressful and your probably worried about doing something wrong, but in fact its easy as fuck.
    First step use your tounge to depress the clit whilst rubbing your fingers on the outside of the hole. Remember don't start penetrating with your fingers until your fingers get wet from her, which usually happens about the same time she starts to moan. Then start moving your tongue around while applying pressure. Try to spell the alphabet or whatever technique you feel is most effective. Every woman is different and you'll never figure out what they like until you start experimenting with her.
    Next step use your tongue to penetrate and move it in a circular motion decreasing tension and allowing your fingers to slide in and out easily. If she hasn't shaved then use it to advantage and close your eyes and use the pubes as brail.
    After she is nice and wet and everything is slippery then start to use your imagination. Do something that you think she might like, you never know until you try. Worst that can happen is she'll tell you she don't like that and to stop. If that happens then go back to playing with the clit.(hint: it helps if you suck on the clit while flicking it with your tounge)
    Repeat and repeat and repeat until she starts to cum, remember to suck as hard as you can on the clit when she cums because honestly it tastes good.

IF you've done everything correctly than you can be sure your getting laid tonight.

p.s. for those of you that think to troll this thread n say shit like real men don't eat out, bitches love that shit more than wedding rings and chocolate
    and remember the clit is the way to a womans heart
    if you have suggestions or other techniques that i left out feel free to comment
    or if you just wanna be a douche n talk shit
    cuz i love to flame punk bitches
    Remember to press thanks if i helped your virgin ass

Last edited by Stoney Franklin; 01-27-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe

GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney Franklin For This Useful Post:

Mr. Lonely (01-27-2011)