Thanks

Post Code for dragon's breath

Hello MPGH Forum,
    í´ve got 3 Questions:

1) In the Privat Multiplayer with Devmode, is it possible to get the Weapons from the Zombie Mode and the Singelplayer (e.g dragon's breath ammo for Spas12) with the /give command?

I look at the SP_code list here in the forum, but i´m not sure witch it is.

2) In Devmode i can get with /give the Killstraks. But they don´t work (Killstreaks are allowed).

3) I´ve got a Mod for the Bot Training Mod to reach Prestige 15 and level 50.
    Is this save to running in the Bot Match? (VAC is off)

Hope you could help

Illiminator31

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    1. No you cant in any way use sp weapons in mp.
    But there is a gsc mod here on this forum that puts dragons breath on the spas.

2. The only way I know of that you can hack the killstreaks is with memory editing. Scan for your killstreak. Get more kills. Scan again. When you have the right address you can change your streak.

3. I don't understand the question.

4. Post in help section next time.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    Ok, thanks for the answer.
    Number 3 is ok, i talk to the creator of the mod and it is undetected.

Illiminator31