Thread: whats it worth

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

Im just screwin around
    0-0 just had a brilliant idea for a program...
    ...elaborate. nao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    and a 1lt3 with more then a month of speed gear, +23%, and 4 perms, 2 retired so youll never get them again, the real value of this account is infinite cause i have perment items that arent available for perm so if you ever wanted the item as long as i have it youd have to be paying every 90 days for it, LOL, anyways, the account has 4 perms,

M24A3-30$
    M960-25$
    DSR1 Sub-15$
    G36E valk-15$
    SPEED GEAR-10$
    2nd ani. perms-10$
    1lt3-25$

TOTAL-130$

thats how it should be priced, but whatever, retired perms should increase the value by so much
    No one pays the price you paid for the items /fp

Thanks
    and a 1lt3 with more then a month of speed gear, +23%, and 4 perms, 2 retired so youll never get them again, the real value of this account is infinite cause i have perment items that arent available for perm so if you ever wanted the item as long as i have it youd have to be paying every 90 days for it, LOL, anyways, the account has 4 perms,

M24A3-30$
    M960-25$
    DSR1 Sub-15$
    G36E valk-15$
    SPEED GEAR-10$
    2nd ani. perms-10$
    1lt3-25$

TOTAL-130$

thats how it should be priced, but whatever, retired perms should increase the value by so much
    he thinks 2nd ani perms are worth $10 lol
    anybody wanna buy some of my accounts with 2nd ann perms?
    $5 ea
    retired stuff(those suck) IMO are worth less mainly because they were on sale -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    in actual honestytheres over what 600bucks i put into this account and alot of it whent to waste sadly, but ive gotten 2 name changes, 1 was to put a clan tag on, the second was to take it off LOL, but other then that this account with 4 perms, cause perms cost an awful lot, 25$ a piece it should be worth 100$ cause thats just paying for the perms, which 2 of them are retired the 2 years of effort and the fact that its 1lt3 should make it worth more, but of course you guys just say fuck it and rip off the little kids and pay not even half of what you should be paying you end up lowering the market because theres no control over it, other then what we are willing to pay, and what others are selling for
    go2 ***** if you wanna get 8 year olds to pay you $200+

but thats what sucks bout CA, accts sell for shit :/

id say ~$50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    ...elaborate. nao.
    Account Value Assessor Program, Basically calculates the value of your account

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

M24A3-10$
    M960-10$
    DSR1 Sub-10$
    G36E valk-15$
    SPEED GEAR-10$
    2nd ani. perms-10$
    1lt3-10$

TOTAL:75$

Fixed for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post

Fixed for you

M24A3-10$
    M960-10$
    DSR1 Sub-10$
    G36E valk-8$
    SPEED GEAR-5$
    2nd ani. perms-0$
    1lt3-15$

TOTAL-58$

fixxed it for both of you

why would a an. gift be worth $15?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Highest you will get is around $45.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
    Not according to bombs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

DannyIzHere (01-31-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

fixxed it for both of you

why would a an. gift be worth $15?
    I was being nice to him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Fixed for you
    thats just fail, you didnt change the price of the valk but you dropped the price on the no longer available perms to 10$ and the sniper to 10$, wow your a genius thats totally appropriate price ranging,-_- i know ppl dont pay actualy value, the funny thing is retired perms actual value isnt what i payed for it, cause a retired perm is worth a shit load more BECAUSE its no longer available perm, so your gonna have to buy another persons account if you want it, honestly you guys are the reason its worth so little, if someone is gonna sell you a 1lt with a perm on it and you pay less than the perm is worth you are ripping them off because the perm may lose some value but the account is still worth more then that
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I was being nice to him
    fuck being nice

edit: red, you know the valk is just a gp g36 wit a text edit, right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post
    $45.67 *

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

thats just fail, you didnt change the price of the valk but you dropped the price on the no longer available perms to 10$ and the sniper to 10$, wow your a genius thats totally appropriate price ranging,-_- i know ppl dont pay actualy value, the funny thing is retired perms actual value isnt what i payed for it, cause a retired perm is worth a shit load more BECAUSE its no longer available perm, so your gonna have to buy another persons account if you want it, honestly you guys are the reason its worth so little, if someone is gonna sell you a 1lt with a perm on it and you pay less than the perm is worth you are ripping them off because the perm may lose some value but the account is still worth more then that
    i Don't think anyon wants your account at that price
    I Left the G36E Valk because people want it more than anything else you have on that account
    Also the reason nexon was retiring the items was because no one was buying them anyway /fp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you guys are idiots, lol you guys keep saying hey lets try and get EVERYONE to sell there account for next to nothing, honestly you guys are just stupid, 4 perms 2 of them being snipers would be worth about 75 at resale value irl, 2 of them are retired, items no longer available INCREASE in value, you dumb asses think just cause its the internet that it should decrease and thats why selling accounts doesnt work because you guys dont know how to accurately judge the value of it so you just let other ppl tell you and i know all of you did the same thing, "the other accounts on the website dont sell for that much so it must not be worth it" but the only reason you guys are offering so little is cause you guys dont actualy buy or sell acounts
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast