Thread: whats it worth

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    He's right. People were hesitant to pay 60 bucks for MW2 and BO. What makes you think some one will fork over a HUNDRED for a hack infested free fps
    ppl will fork over more then 130 bucks, because ppl dont want to work for this themself, and buying my account for 130bucks is still profit for the owner, 1lt would take them time and over time yea theyd get there but who would work that hard when if they pay 130$ which is less then what all the nx items on there are worth ppl will pay a few hundred bucks for a lvl 80 on WOW and thats 15$ a month afterwards, ppl will pay lots of money because they are lazy

Quote Originally Posted by sugar04 View Post
    Dear redthunder ur an stupid ur so valued retired perm are a piece of shit they fucking suck ur account is 1LT ok good for you we don't pay u to play and if u could sell ur account for 130$ good for you but fucking grow up and stop crying bitch thanks god u left combat arms ur the kinda kid that is always QQing hax
    LOL "ur an stupid" great way to start off, i havent left combat arms you dumb ass, lol im still here am i not, well i am so deal with it kk, lol im a troll i sit here and laugh at you guys and you all think im raging and then you post things like that which by the way is just sad, cause im sitting here laughing at you guys who obviously dont know how the market works trying to value stuff you dont know the value of, and as for retired perms it doesnt matter wether the item is good or not its the fact that its retired, old coke machines for example are worth an INCREDIBLE ammount becasue they are old and they are COKE, so ppl who are looking for certain items will pay high value for it not because of the item itself, its because its collectible,

lol i see you guys sitting here pricing items at less then half there original value and then i think about how at some time you might actualy be incharge of something, that wont end well, cause you guys dont know what your talking about, and the funny thing is everytime you guys devalue something ppl think you know what your talking about because of your post counts its funny, lol
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-30-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post

ppl will fork over more then 130 bucks, because ppl dont want to work for this themself, and buying my account for 130bucks is still profit for the owner, 1lt would take them time and over time yea theyd get there but who would work that hard when if they pay 130$ which is less then what all the nx items on there are worth ppl will pay a few hundred bucks for a lvl 80 on WOW and thats 15$ a month afterwards, ppl will pay lots of money because they are lazy
    Dude, calm down, you are being mined by the trolls
    And you are jackpot
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    40 is a good price for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Too many threads about these.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Dude, calm down, you are being mined by the trolls
    And you are jackpot
    lol no im trolling them they just dont see it, and they dont understand it either cause they are stupid trolls most trolls are these days, lol but they dont see what im doing, and this is also great for the post count, having an argument is where half my post count comes from is i start arguments with ppl i really dont care about lol do you think i got 60 posts over the 2k ban without finding away to legit spam, thats why i do is i find legit ways to take advantage of things
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol no im trolling them they just dont see it, and they dont understand it either cause they are stupid trolls most trolls are these days, lol but they dont see what im doing, and this is also great for the post count, having an argument is where half my post count comes from is i start arguments with ppl i really dont care about lol do you think i got 60 posts over the 2k ban without finding away to legit spam, thats why i do is i find legit ways to take advantage of things
    Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol no really, i didnt block my name out or anything, i have a screenshot on the first page, and i still have like 70 days left on that tracker knife lol
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    so many of these threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOL, its all for a good cause subliminal, my post count

14th post on this thread alone, 14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 posts at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum, dang i should troll more
    Last edited by RedThunder; 01-30-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    get on my level

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jc man 1 View Post
    40 is a good price for it
    You are a hero
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LOL, its all for a good cause subliminal, my post count

14th post on this thread alone, 14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 posts at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum, dang i should troll more
    I love you, have my babies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
    I love you, have my babies.
    he will get butthurt and ragequit again before that happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    the kdr;
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ill have your babies, but marinade them for 24 hours and i want them well done, no pink on the inside ok, and can you get some KFC gravy for dipping
    TROLL MATH

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast