“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

[Help] Ping Servers

Well I am playing Crossfire I have done all I can to get low ping to have no lagg but even I am from México and in all the Servers I go I get 200+ ping ....

I really need Help

Computer:
    bit: 32 bits
    Laptop

Please if you know something will really help plss tell me by PM or by this post =D

Please dont tell me go to www.mpgh...... Please because Ive tryied all from here =(

Thanks all for Help

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Either upgrade your internet, or move closer to the servers. Because thats all you can pretty much do.

Thanks
    Your internet sucks. period. Your computer makeup has virtually nothing to do with it if your internet is like 1mbs... and all the crossfire servers give ppl the same ping if they are central US or lower (I'm in Texas and I get 55-60 ping no matter what american server I play on.) Go look up how you can upgrade your internet and do it. Thats the only advice anyone can most likely give you.
    Left with no reason we come undone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ╪moved to help╪
    Still love you Giggletron

Threadstarter
    “I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol When I go to US West Server for 1st time I got 89 ping then I remained a bit there and my ping when up to 500
    -.-

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    All these people have given you the correct answer, I simply want to add something small;

Depending how far along Mexico you are (For example if you are near Central America, It is more your location not your internet Service Provider that is the problem. This is the reason why Central and South Americans have such high pings, Simply due to the fact that the Servers are too far for much to be done about it.

If you are near the Mexican/American border or even near Central Mexico then you may want to see what Internet Service Providers are around you and read reviews;

Category:Internet service providers of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Just a list of course there are more that you know about)

Also, It might not even be that the Internet Service Provider you have is bad, But simply that there is a problem with your connection, It is always recommended that you call them for maybe a needed upgrade on your service, Or any issues that may be occurring with your current package. Best way? Find their Phone number or other contact information online or on any Bills you receive from them.

Also, I just read your last post and that sounds like behaviour that an unstable internet connection or other programs may be causing. Please make sure first that you are using programs such as SmartClose or simply Ending Processes (Via Task Manager) That are unnecessary. If this does not improve it at all please contact your Provider, There may be an issue with an unstable network. Oh, Also if you are using a wireless connection this may be the problem, If possible try to connect directly into your computer with the provided cable. If you are giving internet to more than one computer, Make sure they too are not using unneeded programs while you are playing, they could put a strain on your computer as well.

Last edited by Evelyn; 01-31-2011 at 06:53 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

Batinarac16 (02-01-2011)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I have INFINITUM I live in DF (Distrito Federal) and I have like 2 sticks of internet but even when I am connected directly I get same ping -.- =( Thanks Eve

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    play on the us south server
    Respect List:
    [MPGH]Liz she helped me very much
    Evelyn also helped me very much
    My family

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well,it's because of your internet.
    Computer doesn't make any difference about Ping it only make difference with FPS(Frames Per Seconds)
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k538/ImminentJM/takari.png[/IMG]

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1º Buy a better internet.
    2º Go live in Unite Kingdom xDD

Good luck with that

Thanks
    Get better internet, where you live obviously will get bad ping.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED