Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
With current technology we easily could. And how would it hurt the poorer population more? Because they ruined all they land they could have farmed on because they practice ancient agricultural methods and ruin all their land? Well, hmm. Just as their agriculture has failed, so will their meat production methods.

People want meat but they don't know what is put into getting it. If everyone had to get their own meat, I guarantee you 99% of the western world would be vegans. You have no idea how ignorant you sound, you have the ideology of "Don't tell me or it will ruin my dinner!" and it really disgusts me.

Earthlings

If you can't make it through this documetary, gtfo animal products.
Uh no, we easily couldn't. Unless you have some sort of awesome vegan idea that somehow could feed 90% of the population, satisfy them, and make them instantly ok to the idea.
-Meat production won't fail lol. Hasn't since the dawn of man, unless humanity dies first, it won't fail.

Your a stupid fuck bark. You don't understand shit about economics.
Example: if people had to make their own pencils, they wouldn't. You can't even make a pencil. No one person makes a pencil.

Seriously, if you are still at elementary economics, please.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Because you obviously have no idea on the real-world implications you are suggesting.

-i'm loggin off till waaay later, so if i don't respond, its cus i'm out.