Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Map Contest submission

this is what i made for that map contest, i doubt it will win but hey if it does wicked, well this is it
    Operation: NexCorp Assault

[img]https://i213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc299/geo-gangster/NexCorpAssault.png[/img]
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    not bad, but the re-spawn points are bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    idk its just a sketch up it would also be different after nexcorp assaults my map design if i win
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    put some flower plants when you go in. and some fucked up nexon boxes then change the respawn points to top right and bottom left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Spawns are kind of weird yes.. But I like the overall design and I like how you added the cars look nice. One team would dominate though because of spawns
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well the main battle would be in the doorways right and theres no doors on the left side i was gonna put a bench there but i forgot so basically they would go left into the right and assault meeting in the half way point for a wicked fight which would then state who dominates who aroudn mid game there would be a come back tho and the fight would continue then there would be one final fight for dominance in which the game ends 137-140 and everyone says "GG guys wicked fun hope to see yall later"
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    I should do this
    spawns bad
    make it symmetrical
    put two buildings

Thanks
    i dont know how to explain this....
    draw a line along the bottom of the plan. then copy the top half and flip it below the line. it makes 2 buildings and spawn points are better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Reminds me ghost town a bit. Pretty good though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ok you guys dont get it cause i put the charachters on in wierd spots, basically it would be bravo spawns in the parking lot and then alpha spawns inside the building, it isnt just set to those spots i was just putting that in there for design quality
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    needs more obsticles, like crates or barrells

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are those toilet seats on top?

Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    not bad, but the re-spawn points are bad.

True.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ITS A SINGLE FUCKING OFFICE BUILDING WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE SO FUCKING COMPLICATED THIS ISNT THAT FUCKING HARD TO IMAGINE UGHASDEASBHDBASDASDBAHSDw, lol jk jk, but look at junk flea and think about how big that is, now just replace one building with a parking lot, and the other with an office building, boom this map is made

Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
    Are those toilet seats on top?

True.

why yes, yes they are, the toilets are there with sinks, those are bathrooms, afterall it is an office
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    ITS A SINGLE FUCKING OFFICE BUILDING WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE SO FUCKING COMPLICATED THIS ISNT THAT FUCKING HARD TO IMAGINE UGHASDEASBHDBASDASDBAHSDw, lol jk jk, but look at junk flea and think about how big that is, now just replace one building with a parking lot, and the other with an office building, boom this map is made

why yes, yes they are, the toilets are there with sinks, those are bathrooms, afterall it is an office

I think your map fails. Sorry but i cant imagine it as a playable map.
    Good try tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by eliran93 View Post
    I think your map fails. Sorry but i cant imagine it as a playable map.
    Good try tho
    lol think what you want, ghost town has toilets, warhead has fucking showers
    TROLL MATH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast