Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Uhhh Junior how are you going to kill Scimmyboy? just wondering. also please shut the fuck up. your one of the most pathetic people I've seen on this forums as of now. Your probably sit at home wanking it off that that dumbshit Tila avatar of yours while you cut your wrists because people you will never meet on a forum spamed. i mean BIG DEAL. just stop bein an asswhole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingleo33 View Post
    Uhhh Junior how are you going to kill Scimmyboy? just wondering. also please shut the fuck up. your one of the most pathetic people I've seen on this forums as of now. Your probably sit at home wanking it off that that dumbshit Tila avatar of yours while you cut your wrists because people you will never meet on a forum spamed. i mean BIG DEAL. just stop bein an asswhole
    It was fucking sarcasm jackass.. and he can do the fuck he wants to you guys. He's a MPGH staff.. your just some VIP nobody. And If you didn't know. Scimmy is a leeching, spamming, asswipe jackass. Which I hate too
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    Who the fuck are you, kid? No one knows you, and you don't know me so you're the one who should shut the fuck up. Don't go calling me pathetic when you're the one that buys hacks for a fucking game. You people are the epitome of pathetic. While you spend your fucking time cheating in games and jerking off, I'm reading books, going out with friends and actually doing something with my time. I flame assholes like you to vent stress. Ask anyone around here, you fucking challenge me and your efforts will be in vain. Very rarely does someone challenge me and win, both in real life and over the internet. It's too bad that my fights don't count for anything, because I'd be walking around with medals around my neck for shutting up assholes like you. I don't know why I waste my time though, I don't have to explain myself to you idiots. You are nothing but a pimple to me; small and annoying, you can be dealt with easily but it leaves a mark. Too bad you wasted your time with your thought out response when you clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior731 View Post
    You are nothing but a pimple to me; small and annoying, you can be dealt with easily but it leaves a mark.

Omgawd... that is great.. I lol'ed
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    Indeed .

Thanks
    Junior, I love how you're able to write a complete paragraph and completely obliterate his attempts at flaming you. I also love how you flamed him so hard that he hasn't been able to think quick enough to flame back. Once again,

/Applause

Thanks
    I'm an asshole when people piss me off...both IRL and over the internet.

Thanks
    Thank you for proving my point that you and kaylaflay are both pathetic losers....

Kingleo out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Junior is on his period :P He's mad because he walked in his own room while his girl was fucking his best friend.

That's what you call...OWNED!~ :P

jew!

Thanks
    Thank you for proving my point that you and kaylaflay are both pathetic losers....

Kingleo out
    That's what I fucking thought you dumb fucking ******. Don't EVER challenge me because, as I said, I will fucking eat you alive. Don't feel bad that you're speechless, I've had my friends tell me I can be intimidating. I learn from the best, I would say. I have an extremely successful brother and the best father anyone could ask for...

Quote Originally Posted by omghaxx0rzs View Post
    Junior is on his period :P He's mad because he walked in his own room while his girl was fucking his best friend.

That's what you call...OWNED!~ :P
    What the fuck do you know, idiot? Don't even talk to me, you aren't worthy of my presence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    damn, trying to flame junior is like, trying to fuck with the CIA, lots of people try it but in the end they all get raped
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Not really, Junior is a nubz0r. :P btw is post count in here. If not, i'm about to flame junior like no tomorrow :P

BTW: Is that Tila Tequila in your profile picture?

jew!

Thanks
    Yes it is Tila Tequila, yes you do get post count I believe. and Junior you are not intemidating what so ever id bet your just a scrowny little bitch in real life. you ganna call me a ****** lol. oooo tough guy since im not even black dumbshit. you need to go get a life and do something productive with your life instead of flaming random people for no reason you emo ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    /popcorn
    this should be interesting
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omghaxx0rzs View Post
    Not really, Junior is a nubz0r. :P btw is post count in here. If not, i'm about to flame junior like no tomorrow :P

BTW: Is that Tila Tequila in your profile picture?
    Try me.

Yes it is Tila Tequila, yes you do get post count I believe. and Junior you are not intemidating what so ever id bet your just a scrowny little bitch in real life. you ganna call me a ****** lol. oooo tough guy since im not even black dumbshit. you need to go get a life and do something productive with your life instead of flaming random people for no reason you emo ******.
    Shows what you know. Ask Ace about me then, we grew up together. I'm anything but scrawny. You need to learn how to spell, because whatever effect you're supposed to be having on me, it isn't working. You don't know anything about me buddy, so I wouldn't judge me if I were you. I also don't give a shit whether or not you're black, you're still a ****** to me. You spell like one and you act like one. Try pulling off a successful flame for once instead of collecting the shit spilling out of your mouth and arranging it into a semi-coherent paragraph with terrible spelling and grammar.

1.) I do do something productive with my life, her name is Teresa.
    2.) I don't flame random people, I flame dumbasses like you that think they are almighty fucking geniuses that can't even spell properly. If you weren't from an English speaking country, I may understand, but when you claim English is your first language, yet you can't even speak properly, you just make yourself look like an idiot.
    3.) I'm no emo. I don't wear tight pants and shirts, I don't have any piercings, nor do I have a gay haircut that overlaps one of my eyes. In fact, I have a lineup. I wear loose, semi-baggy pants, Zoo Yorks or Circas, depending on my mood, and polo shirts, always. I dress myself respectfully, and not like these fucking people that wear their jeans around their knees with shirts that go down to the floor.

Just so you know - A select few people on this forum know what I look like, and they can all tell you that I'm anything but scrawny. Don't go assuming I'm some lard ass either, as that is not the case.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast