Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

lol have you seen the post on z8? he said that they could just be playing with us...

ps. i have not sucked anyones ass to get this kthx.

pss Feb Patch Discussion/Ideas. - Z8Games my research
    you sucked my ass to get minion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Crossfire_Hacking_Ftw- View Post
    i like how 90% of modz are immature ass little 17 year olds get a fuking life just cause you got a spot as a mod by KISSIING ASS and making up some BULLSHIT ASS LIE about how you know this and how you know how to do that when most of the time they dont and just cause your a mod you think everyone else is a troll mabie YOUR A FUCKING TROLL you pathetic ass little kid obviously we are getting Gernade Launchers(Noob tubes) and a "Hero Mode" as Saidin(A Z8 Head Moderater) said in a LIVE BROADCAST(google it you you dont know what that means as you google everything else anyways) and SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE it is in z8games fourms so check and do you fucking research you god damn douche bag "Nuff said" no Swift go back to kissing ass to Dave and everyone else so you can keep your "PATHETICE NON PAYING JOB"
    Hello there.

First, I'm sure you're 14.
    Second, no one kissed any ass. Every minion/mod have been chosed because we help the section.
    People like you who are jaleous and think that the work of Minion is easy should get the fuck out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

Royku (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post

you sucked my ass to get minion.
    you know i didnt suck your ass
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i like how 90% of modz are immature ass little 17 year olds get a fuking life just cause you got a spot as a mod by KISSIING ASS and making up some BULLSHIT ASS LIE about how you know this and how you know how to do that when most of the time they dont and just cause your a mod you think everyone else is a troll mabie YOUR A FUCKING TROLL you pathetic ass little kid obviously we are getting Gernade Launchers(Noob tubes) and a "Hero Mode" as Saidin(A Z8 Head Moderater) said in a LIVE BROADCAST(google it you you dont know what that means as you google everything else anyways) and SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE it is in z8games fourms so check and do you fucking research you god damn douche bag "Nuff said" no Swift go back to kissing ass to Dave and everyone else so you can keep your "PATHETICE NON PAYING JOB"
    Whoooaaa there horsey.

In my Ice Cream Truck ringing my bell, playing my song.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by ChikenLover View Post
    Oh god they stole this from the Chinise version i have the freeking game on my PC but on chinise version you get a FAL Custom with 3oo amo a new character for that map and it has a grenade lunchr
    Nothing is stolen... it's all made by the same Developers, SmileGate.

All CF's are essentially the same thing.

But our CrossFire is more special with Rival Factions/Ribbons

Did it ever occur to you to use a space between lines once in awhile?

Or were you to Jelly?
    “My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy the ice cream while it's on your plate”

-MPGH's Ice Cream Man, serving ice cream, pain, and ownage, everywhere.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234