Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nah, the Dollar will never fail. America is far too powerful. Do you have any idea how much oil, and gold we've got stored away? Not only that, we've got the food. Have you any idea how much our food would be worth if we kept it off the international market? Or, what if we pulled all our troops from the world. Imagine what would happen to places like Iraq, and South Korea. If we did that countrys that lack a military would pay us billions on top of billions for protection. Not to mention our technology... What if we decided not to share our tech with the world?

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Nah, the Dollar will never fail. America is far too powerful. Do you have any idea how much oil, and gold we've got stored away? Not only that, we've got the food. Have you any idea how much our food would be worth if we kept it off the international market? Or, what if we pulled all our troops from the world. Imagine what would happen to places like Iraq, and South Korea. If we did that countrys that lack a military would pay us billions on top of billions for protection. Not to mention our technology... What if we decided not to share our tech with the world?
    yes dollar will never fail!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    2 month bump.
    °§kļτεk°°° Lame, I know. «(°°«)

[YOUTUBE]AtiZLUcmrJM[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]zK1mLIeXwsQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Any guesses?

I'd say 3 years max.

Better go buy some gold and silver.
    I will quote Gerald Celente on this:

If the dollar collapses, it would spell economic disaster not just for the United States, but for the world, says Gerald Celente, director of the Trade Research Institute.

“It is more than just the demise of the dollar – this is going to be felt worldwide. There’s a major financial crisis ahead. The United States, the world’s superpower, is failing on its most basic level,” Celente told RT.

And the reason for the future demise of the American currency, Celente says, is the disproportionate financial system:

“We can’t print money out of thin air, backed by nothing and producing practically nothing.”

The researcher believes the crisis of the dollar is irreversible, since America is losing its gold – the value of its currency.
    So yes the dollar is done and china has already surpassed us as a manufacturing country so my guess Maybe in 2Years time the dollar will be like 3rd world currencies.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    every1s using credit cards now so prolly soon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Judging by the fact that I used to dread to have to buy things using USD prices here in Australia but now funny enough it is cheaper so yeah the U.S Dollar is crashing pretty fast atleast right at the moment Good for Me and not the best for you guys :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkie7 For This Useful Post:

CO-Op (05-17-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i need a dollar...
    ¸

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12