Thread: Update Me :)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Update Me :)

Hello peoples, I have been away from this forum for a couple of months due to the shitty server this forum runs with(always down) then after that lost interest. Anyway I was thinking to make a new hack for myself, I just want to know whats changed, can we still hook present and call push to console from there? what is this about Hotkey hacks wont work? Do all the PushToConsole Strings still work? Some of you might know I do my hacks in Delphi so im not after any source code I just want informative information, Thanks in advanced......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hotkey hacks still work, but the hotkey bases dont have hooks in them, so people can't figure out how to use them. And yes, still hook present.

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to _Fk127_ For This Useful Post:

Departure (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks for the Info, I have always liked hotkey hacks because I know if nexon was to take screenshots I wouldn't be getting caught Just interested how a PushToConsole would work without hooking D3D function? Last time I tried without hooking it was detected straight away. I mean if it is possible to call the PushToConsole without hooks I would go down that path because I think hacks should have the least impact on the game but give results(Hence the hotkey hacks). In-game Menu's are for people who wish to obtain coding rep and glory, Hotkey hacks are for people like my self who only wants results without loosing FPS due to over bloated un-needed Menus.

Some of the hacks I hope to achieve are, NoRecoil, NoFog, NXChams, NoReload, NameTags and supper bullets.. The last 2 hacks are when I see a opk or aimbot hacker so I can target them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Thanks for the Info, I have always liked hotkey hacks because I know if nexon was to take screenshots I wouldn't be getting caught Just interested how a PushToConsole would work without hooking D3D function? Last time I tried without hooking it was detected straight away. I mean if it is possible to call the PushToConsole without hooks I would go down that path because I think hacks should have the least impact on the game but give results(Hence the hotkey hacks). In-game Menu's are for people who wish to obtain coding rep and glory, Hotkey hacks are for people like my self who only wants results without loosing FPS due to over bloated un-needed Menus.

Some of the hacks I hope to achieve are, NoRecoil, NoFog, NXChams, NoReload, NameTags and supper bullets.. The last 2 hacks are when I see a opk or aimbot hacker so I can target them.
    disable the checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nov
    Alright, Nexon put in a simple check to see where the call is coming from!
    Let's take a look at a hex dump.. (read my comments)

Code:
    0x0046FA40  |  A1 3C001037    |  mov eax, dword ptr [3710003C]      |  00000108
    0x0046FA45  |  8B88 2C001037  |  mov ecx, dword ptr [eax+3710002C]  |  00001000
    0x0046FA4B  |  8B1424         |  mov edx, dword ptr [esp]           |  
    0x0046FA4E  |  05 00001037    |  add eax, 37100000                  |  now EAX holds 37100108
    0x0046FA53  |  81C1 00001037  |  add ecx, 37100000                  |  now ECX holds 37101000 (codebase of CShell.dll)
    0x0046FA59  |  3BD1           |  cmp edx, ecx                       |  checks if called from after base of CShell.dll
    0x0046FA5B  |  72 0E          |  jb short 0046FA6B                  |  if called from before (below) base of CShell.dll, jump to retn (ends function)
    0x0046FA5D  |  8B40 50        |  mov eax, dword ptr [eax+50]        |  Now EAX holds 00982000 (size of CShell.dll)
    0x0046FA60  |  03C1           |  add eax, ecx                       |  add together codebase and size of CShell.dll
    0x0046FA62  |  3BD0           |  cmp edx, eax                       |  check if called from after CShell.dll
    0x0046FA64  |  73 05          |  jnb short 0046FA6B                 |  if called from after (not below) CShell.dll (base + size), jump to retn (ends function)
    0x0046FA66  |  E9 A5630100    |  jmp 00485E10                       |  everything seems fine so jump to real function!
    0x0046FA6B  |  C3             |  retn         |
    Since we all know 37100000 is module base of CShell.dll
    And we also know the module size of CShell.dll is 9969664 (0x982000) bytes.

You could just patch the JB and JNB with NOP or make sure they are not followed.
    But instead follow the JMP and you will see..
    Last edited by GodHack2; 02-11-2011 at 03:28 PM.

beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

Current Stats : Bored :/

Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GodHack2 For This Useful Post:

Departure (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post

The only push to console that has been patched (that I know of that I used) was the boxes around players. If u don't remember...
    Code:
    push("modeldebug_drawbox 1");
    Also for memory edits such as no reload have been patched, u will fire blank bullets for a moment with no reload hack on.

Nametags have to be drawn through d3d

No recoil, super bullets, and nametags (and any other memory edit hacks like them) need to be disabled during the map loading screen, Nexon added there own hack checker to the loading screen to check for men edits...I think bypass is doable though from what I have heard its basicly

Code:
    if( gamestatusaddie here = sum number here for in game ) {
    hacks on
    } else {
    Hacks off 
    }
    Don't quote me on that though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

Departure (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish