Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Ofc he is.

NX whore = easily unbanned.
    LOL >> True!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    This isn't just a hacking site, this is a community. This isn't CA HACKING GENERAL SECTION, it's CA GENERAL. Without the hacks, I am sick and tired of you hacker complaining of us legits complaining. WOW you can lock on my head with a program, that's SO FUCKING AWESOME (sarcasm). YEAH YOU CAN CRASHED MY ROOM. That's so fucking funny! Yeah, you know what fucking funny, when you get banned and shit and the whole fucking world just tumbles down. What's more fucking frustrating.. nobody got the balls to admit they are hacking. Not even you, you don't show us a SS, name, or anything, you hide because you don't want to face Nexon and see what they can do. Of course, if you're an OPKer, there isn't any hiding it, but clearly they have some kind of stupid logic to make a new account, but hiding behind the screen and aimbot and shit doesn't make you better. It shows that you just being immature, congrats. You wasted a monthly fee to be 'better' than everyone else.

You know what also pissed me off? I paid with my very hard earn shekels for YOU and ALL THE OTHER HACKERS to loled and shit at people as you waste the game away. If you don't like that GTFO.

Woo! That was a good cheeseburger..
    Mouzie

Agreed, but the main porpuse of this site are the hacks. That's why this is called MPGH (Multi Player Game Hacking)
    Maybe you wish this place get a name change to MPGL (MULTI PLAYER GAME LEGIT) ROFL!!!

As a hacker I dont complain at all, you can find inside of all my 8k post and you wont find a complaint about legit players. The only thing I say is that you guys come to our place (hacking forum) to rage at us? you should go to CBL Forum or WOGL, fulled of bored no lifers members , bored world, isn't it?

Never got banned since I started to to hack with inteligence. I got a MAJ3 Account with 10 perms. I bought the account and reached gold nx rank.
    Got banned? Simple, I just have buy another one
    Why do you think I have a job

Im not scared of hacking and never will, because I hack with intelligence doesnt mean Im afraid. I have accounts to show my face, and accounts to play with legit players.

Here you can see one of my faces:

Community Ban List - Player [shottyowner]

Also here:

ROFL

I never said Im better, Im just an average player.

Honestly I started playing legit and at the beginning I thought I sucked at the game, then I noticed that more 60% of the players use at least a cham.
    I decide to start getting on their level and today, just opkers can beat me on 1 vs 1.

I expend money on hacks, like some ppl on drugs or alcohol, the difference is that I spend less and Im not gonna die because of hacks

Do you think hackers ruined the game?
    Have you ever heard about coders?

If you wanna use logic, then take this:

Have you ever heard about business?

On my mind, a simple citizen with a third world mind can easily get to the conclusion that Drugs and Hacks are the same.

Do you think Nexon is not smart enough to stop hackers?
    Do you think authorities, (a man) doesnt have enough intelligence to stop the drug dealers?
    Have you ever heard about economy from another point of view?

Thanks to HACKERS Nexon got a Black Market Server, sells lots of Nx.
    Do you think Elite Moderator is only to kick a player that insult you or piss you off?

Nexon will broke if they eliminates the hacks forever cuz legit players like you just make s u r v e y s and buy a 10k Nx card every 3 month.

Take a look to the ranks of WOGL players. ROFL
    Nexon loves hackers and hate the freaking WOGL cuz they dont accept Nx guns on their shitty tournaments

Now, do you still thinking we ruined the game?

Legit players are so retard that if they noticed that YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A HACKING FORUM, YOU WILL BE TAGGED AS A HACKER, NO MATTER HOW LEGIT YOU ARE.

YOU HIDE YOURSELF EVEN MORE THAN ME CUZ YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY ON THE GAME YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE.

You are very smart mouzie and I love you (no home) but this time, you're wrong sir.

Now let's use the logic again;
    Who you really think should GTFO of here?

MULTI PLAYER GAME LEGIT sounds great for a place for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dont really care

---------Respect List----------
    -Simply-Own-
    Ad litteram
    AVGN
    Mouzie
    ------MY Hacks/MODS---------
    Unlimited Explosives REZ Mod
    Anti-kick REZ MOD

Troll Face The Game

Thanks
    -NiceandSlow, nice kdr.

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    lol. OFC.
    If you buy nx then opk in every game you enter, they ban you then un-ban you so they can get more money out of you.
    Weird people?

Quote Originally Posted by killakid™ View Post
    its funny because i dont have an anti-virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Epic View Post
    Congratz 13k Post Ban, Gunnez

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    asd this is a really nexon's fail...unfair unban this noobs..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It's the same with notorious..Watch him get unbanned in a couple weeks. Nexon has zero toleration for hackers? More like bullshit. They will give a pass or second chance to those high ranks that are platinum grade. Nexon is full of themselves.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

@Mouzie

Agreed, but the main porpuse of this site are the hacks. That's why this is called MPGH (Multi Player Game Hacking)
    Maybe you wish this place get a name change to MPGL (MULTI PLAYER GAME LEGIT) ROFL!!!

As a hacker I dont complain at all, you can find inside of all my 8k post and you wont find a complaint about legit players. The only thing I say is that you guys come to our place (hacking forum) to rage at us? you should go to CBL Forum or WOGL, fulled of bored no lifers members , bored world, isn't it?

Never got banned since I started to to hack with inteligence. I got a MAJ3 Account with 10 perms. I bought the account and reached gold nx rank.

Im not scared of hacking and never will, because I hack with intelligence doesnt mean Im afraid. I have accounts to show my face, and accounts to play with legit players.

Also here:

YouTube - phanto322 & shottyowner opking

YouTube - Hacker Report #66-75

YouTube - CA_2011_01_23_00.avi

ROFL

Honestly I started playing legit and at the beginning I thought I sucked at the game, then I noticed that more 60% of the players use at least a cham.
    I decide to start getting on their level and today, just opkers can beat me on 1 vs 1.

I expend money on hacks, like some ppl on drugs or alcohol, the difference is that I spend less and Im not gonna die because of hacks

On my mind, a simple citizen with a third world mind can easily get to the conclusion that Drugs and Hacks are the same.

Do you think authorities, (a man) doesnt have enough intelligence to stop the drug dealers?

Do you think Elite Moderator is only to kick a player that insult you or piss you off?

Nexon will broke if they eliminates the hacks forever cuz legit players like you just make s u r v e y s and buy a 10k Nx card every 3 month.

Nexon loves hackers and hate the freaking WOGL cuz they dont accept Nx guns on their shitty tournaments

Legit players are so retard that if they noticed that YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A HACKING FORUM, YOU WILL BE TAGGED AS A HACKER, NO MATTER HOW LEGIT YOU ARE.

YOU HIDE YOURSELF EVEN MORE THAN ME CUZ YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY ON THE GAME YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE.

You are very smart mouzie and I love you (no home) but this time, you're wrong sir.

TL;DR .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

@Mouzie

Also here:

YouTube - phanto322 & shottyowner opking

YouTube - Hacker Report #66-75

YouTube - CA_2011_01_23_00.avi

ROFL

You sure must've took a long time posting that
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING PEOPLE MENTIONING THIS PAGE D:<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    -NiceandSlow, nice kdr.
    shhh..theres a NEXON spy in hir

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Ofc he is.

NX whore = easily unbanned.
    indeed sir. you buy $10000 worth of nx in your ca career and you bound to get a free pass
    Support NSY Inject

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    NiceAndSlow

lol 2.01 kdr is legit or hacks?

i played since open beta and i only got 2.12 legit (with reset cuz i was so far away before, it would take like 24hours of playing to move up .01 and thats with kdr 2-3 every game)
    got it legitly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jiro15 View Post
    proof

I'm sorry but that bluured out picture fails. You cab see your name. You forgot to draw over the chat dude... You should because I hear sometimes nexon's spies show up here to ban hackers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
    I'm sorry but that bluured out picture fails. You cab see your name. You forgot to draw over the chat dude... You should because I hear sometimes nexon's spies show up here to ban hackers.
    you sir
    are right

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast