Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Injection troubleshooting

Well, i have seen many people who don't know how to inject hack properly. That's why hack doesn't show up, game crashes, etc.
    Here are a few simple steps and solutions for you.

• First, if you have Windows 7 or Vista, run injector and the game as administrator. Click on injector's icon with right mouse button and select "Run as administrator".
    • If you're using automatic injector, make sure that the injector and the dll file have the same name (example: PBhack.exe and PBhack.dll).
      If you're using non-automatic injector (PerX or Faith), make sure that you typed "PBlackout.exe" as process and searched for dll file.
    • Make sure that your antivirus is turned off before you download a hack. Some antiviruses doesn't allow injectors, so they automatically blocks them. That's why sometimes error codes pop-up and game doesn't start.
    • Download and run Ccleaner to clean your computer. Also run Gamebooster or SmartClose to close all programs and services. Do not use Task Manager for that!
    • Close all programs like Messenger, Skype, AIM, ICQ, uTorrent, TeamSpeak, Xfire, etc.
    • Make sure that you have latest DirectX drivers and .Net Framework 4.0.
    • If you have automatic injector, you must run the game first, click on Check and then Start button. When hackshield pop-up, run the injector. If you have non-automatic injector, run it, type process and search for dll file. Then, when hackshield pop-up, click on Inject button.

• Also, make sure that hack you're trying to inject isn't detected or patched. If you don't know how to find this out, ask below and we will tell you if it's detected or not.

• Make sure that you pressed Insert or Delete button to show the menu.

If you are having any problems, please fill this and post below:

1. What hack did you use? (post the name of it and the date, when it was released)
    2. What antivirus do you have?
    3. Did you use automatic or non-automatic injector?
    4. Did you follow all steps, listed above?
    5. What error do you get? (game crashes, it shows that error, there's no menu, etc.)

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:

PARAToT (02-16-2011),SweatFear (02-13-2011),Velocity (02-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    1st
    Nice guide

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SweatFear For This Useful Post:

Flash (02-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thumbs down

is no longer valid in Indonesia such cheaters and cheaters in Indonesia was discussed by the editor package (RPE / WPE)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Awesome...