Thread: DrawBox Help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Actually, the people who don't spend their time learning but want to release hacks are the ones who want to be credited for doing shit. If they wanted it for the hack itself they would just go download it.

I really appreciate you helping someone who wants to take everyone's hard earned work and taking credit for it, I really do.
    cough* Chocolate *cough

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whit++ View Post
    Feed a leecher once you feed him forever
    Maybe true, i aint feeding anyone. Just once in awhile. I know when i was a noob(Still am acording to you guyz) i wanted help. All you guyz said go learn C++ see ya in 2 years. That maybe the right way but its just a fucking hack.

Actually, the people who don't spend their time learning but want to release hacks are the ones who want to be credited for doing shit. If they wanted it for the hack itself they would just go download it.
    I really appreciate you helping someone who wants to take everyone's hard earned work and taking credit for it, I really do.
    Hard earned time. hahahhahah Why the fuck do you spend so much time making hacks? I mean its not your job were you have to. If you dont like it stop hacking. [/END]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Maybe true, i aint feeding anyone. Just once in awhile. I know when i was a noob(Still am acording to you guyz) i wanted help. All you guyz said go learn C++ see ya in 2 years. That maybe the right way but its just a fucking hack.

Hard earned time. hahahhahah Why the fuck do you spend so much time making hacks? I mean its not your job were you have to. If you dont like it stop hacking. [/END]
    This is an example of someone who doesn't know what programming actually is about. This, kids, is what I'm talking about.

@Zane Slayman:

Shut the fuck up, I don't spend my time making hacks and learning how to make them, I have a passion for programming, if you understand the concepts of programming and how Windows works you can easily figure out how to make hacks. There is no field for hacking, it's a sub-category for programming. Dumb bitch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

whit++ (02-16-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is an example of someone who doesn't know what programming actually is about. This, kids, is what I'm talking about.

@Zane Slayman:

Shut the fuck up, I don't spend my time making hacks and learning how to make them, I have a passion for programming, if you understand the concepts of programming and how Windows works you can easily figure out how to make hacks. There is no field for hacking, it's a sub-category for programming. Dumb bitch.
    long time no see

beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

Current Stats : Bored :/

Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12