Thread: MVC3 revenga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

MVC3 revenga.

Ok so i'm playing ranked today. Guy beat me using akuma+ hadoken's with sentinal assist.(the whole round).

I just left him a message sayin, " nice staying in the corner noob." To be honest, i was trying a experimental team, but i still don't like to lose to that.

So he invites me to a match. I accept out of boredom and willing to avenge myself.

As soon as i get there, he starts going BICH YOU SUCK, among other profanities.

-Some pretty pathetic. I mean i said, really? You couldn't have just sent this in a vm instead? We gonna play? Then he proceeded to tell me to shut up for 3 minutes.(Which by that time i was just bored of it)

"gonna stay in the corner this time?" I respond after a lil flame.

"nah i'm gonna pick x23 and wolverine, you pick my last character" Says he.

I told him to pick anyone but not stay in the corner the whole round.

1st round.

Wooped his ass with a random team(wesker, haggar, and viewtuful due to the random button). All the while he's trying to pull off some taunts involving bich and fk. I won, without a single character loss, and i didn't even use X-factor.

After: He keeps going on, like "you didn't pick all random characters, you stayed in the corner and spammed"(although its quite literally impossible to, and i didn't since i really wanted those air-combo's). He then says "you pick all random" and see how you do. I already did, but w/e i picked random again.

2nd round:

He of course picks his akuma/ryu with sentinel assist team. I think i got stuck with morigan, wesker(lucky!) and doctor doom. I literally could not believe how awesome i was with doctor doom. I didn't even use plasma beam or missles, i just straight up beat the crap out of him. With his ryu and akuma knocked out, he used a sentinal Xfactor 3. I got my doc already knocked out, and then with nuetralize my wesker got chipped. All i had was morigan, a character i deeply like, but honestly have no skill with whatsoever.

Ther it is, me and him, i got 4 specials, and he gots 2.(with X3 still on).

I said **** it" and went all out melee on his ass, won, and then proceeded to tell him how much of a noob he was infront of his friend.

-Whole match he was talking to his friend about what i was saying, except i hardly said anything and he'd go on saying "he's saying i'm camping" to his friend, when I had my mic unplugged.

He was like "hey this time i won't camp or anything bich, so you can stop crying" Right after i won 2 times in a row with random characters.

I told him: "No thanks, 2 out of 3 is good enough for me, and you'd probably still cry to your friend if you lost again. I'm out".

And proceeded to leave.

Moral of the story, range spammers can beat you online every so often, but just remember, you are awesome for not sinking to their level.

And i am god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i don't very much like those fighting games. they entertain alittle but when all you do is pretty much spam buttons and theres nowhere to go, it gets boring.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
    i don't very much like those fighting games. they entertain alittle but when all you do is pretty much spam buttons and theres nowhere to go, it gets boring.
    I'm more of a tekken fan, but i'll play this for another week or two till Mortal Combat comes out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I'm more of a tekken fan, but i'll play this for another week or two till Mortal Combat comes out.
    mortal kombat i can stand... for a while longer...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post

mortal kombat i can stand... for a while longer...
    Its more or less awesome in terms of what i look for in fighting games.

Violence, good character design, and non-noob, nor pro controls.

Supersmash bro's is imo the best fighter ever atm. Well rounded, and fun to play with friends.

If only it wasn't on the wiiii......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok so i'm playing ranked today. Guy beat me using akuma+ hadoken's with sentinal assist.(the whole round).

I just left him a message sayin, " nice staying in the corner noob." To be honest, i was trying a experimental team, but i still don't like to lose to that.

So he invites me to a match. I accept out of boredom and willing to avenge myself.

As soon as i get there, he starts going BICH YOU SUCK, among other profanities.

-Some pretty pathetic. I mean i said, really? You couldn't have just sent this in a vm instead? We gonna play? Then he proceeded to tell me to shut up for 3 minutes.(Which by that time i was just bored of it)

"gonna stay in the corner this time?" I respond after a lil flame.

"nah i'm gonna pick x23 and wolverine, you pick my last character" Says he.

I told him to pick anyone but not stay in the corner the whole round.

1st round.

Wooped his ass with a random team(wesker, haggar, and viewtuful due to the random button). All the while he's trying to pull off some taunts involving bich and fk. I won, without a single character loss, and i didn't even use X-factor.

After: He keeps going on, like "you didn't pick all random characters, you stayed in the corner and spammed"(although its quite literally impossible to, and i didn't since i really wanted those air-combo's). He then says "you pick all random" and see how you do. I already did, but w/e i picked random again.

2nd round:

He of course picks his akuma/ryu with sentinel assist team. I think i got stuck with morigan, wesker(lucky!) and doctor doom. I literally could not believe how awesome i was with doctor doom. I didn't even use plasma beam or missles, i just straight up beat the crap out of him. With his ryu and akuma knocked out, he used a sentinal Xfactor 3. I got my doc already knocked out, and then with nuetralize my wesker got chipped. All i had was morigan, a character i deeply like, but honestly have no skill with whatsoever.

Ther it is, me and him, i got 4 specials, and he gots 2.(with X3 still on).

I said **** it" and went all out melee on his ass, won, and then proceeded to tell him how much of a noob he was infront of his friend.

-Whole match he was talking to his friend about what i was saying, except i hardly said anything and he'd go on saying "he's saying i'm camping" to his friend, when I had my mic unplugged.

He was like "hey this time i won't camp or anything bich, so you can stop crying" Right after i won 2 times in a row with random characters.

I told him: "No thanks, 2 out of 3 is good enough for me, and you'd probably still cry to your friend if you lost again. I'm out".

And proceeded to leave.

Moral of the story, range spammers can beat you online every so often, but just remember, you are awesome for not sinking to their level.

And i am god.
    sir, have confronted an addicted phag...

I shall praise you in future threads if the time comes

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I Read the whole thing

you play worse when you are angry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 JR. View Post
    I Read the whole thing

you play worse when you are angry
    Proven by MLG :P (I think it was them)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Its just a fact
    if you watch/listen to people play
    they just get angrier and ngrier and then rage quit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I play better when i'm using the internet for manga.

Seriously, its pretty sad how bad i am when i try super cereals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I play better when i'm using the internet for manga.

Seriously, its pretty sad how bad i am when i try super cereals.
    I play better when i piss around with friends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its just a fact
    if you watch/listen to people play
    they just get angrier and ngrier and then rage quit
    That's why I play Halo 3 :P Only people that rage quit are retards xD I only ever quit when I get fucked being alone against 4, and sometimes not even then

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    That's why I play Halo 3 :P Only people that rage quit are retards xD I only ever quit when I get fucked being alone against 4, and sometimes not even then
    Unless it is a private match halo will piss me off so easily

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Unless it is a private match halo will piss me off so easily
    Lol :P My friends and I played Halo 2 BIG time XD We spent HOURS on that game, figured out every glitch, found some, knew every corner of that game xD We are equal in skill, and are an unstoppable force online (most times)

Halo 3 is more laid back than Mw2 and Black Ops, I find.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Black ops + headquarters, do nothing, get points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast