Thread: hBase

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Last edited by NOOB; 02-19-2011 at 11:14 AM.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

agnostic00 (02-19-2011),AMudkip (02-20-2011),[MPGH]AVGN (02-19-2011),D-Vid the DBag (02-19-2011),Drake (02-19-2011),ectoplasmer3 (02-19-2011),feofeo (02-20-2011),Grim (02-19-2011),[MPGH]Hennessy (02-22-2011),jocker719 (02-27-2011),niajahwan (02-20-2011),Physcadelic (02-19-2011),pikes4ever (02-19-2011),Puck9999 (03-04-2011),purplegrapes:) (02-19-2011),RatedBadAss (02-19-2011),S0aD (03-06-2011),shadow2345 (02-24-2011),Slixxx007 (02-20-2011),Tony Stark` (02-19-2011),trahmon (02-19-2011),USMC3086 (02-19-2011),why06 (02-20-2011),[POWER] (02-19-2011),_Fk127_ (02-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Uhm, if NOOB is on, can you please help me? :S Or anyone really.

When i open the dll in reshacker to do some modifications (I want to switch players so that I dont stay stuck on the same player forever when I know I cant hack kill him and make it look legit) I just get this =

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
    <trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3">
    <security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

Seems kind of... short...

Any help? :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by elemein View Post

When i open the dll in reshacker to do some modifications (I want to switch players so that I dont stay stuck on the same player forever when I know I cant hack kill him and make it look legit) I just get this =

<security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker" uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

You are joking right? this is a manifest for window themes and admin privileges this has nothing to do with combat Arms, and you shouldn't be trying to modify other people stuff anyway, Also resource Hacker is not going to help modify any ingame stuff at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    You are joking right? this is a manifest for window themes and admin privileges this has nothing to do with combat Arms, and you shouldn't be trying to modify other people stuff anyway, Also resource Hacker is not going to help modify any ingame stuff at all.
    Calm down buddy :P

And weird :S ResHacker helped me modify another mod awhile ago when I wanted to change the crosshair colour :S

And what should I use to modify ingame hacks then?

Why shouldnt i modify other peoples stuff? I dont see a problem unless they explicitly say "DONT TOUCH MAI SHIZIT"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Nice hack man its working fine
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    Keeps saying an error of some sort and not letting the hak work even though it sais " .dll injected " plz help me

Thanks

<security>
    <requestedPrivileges>
    </requestedPrivileges>
    </security>
    </trustInfo>
    </assembly>

To switch players, you gotta add one to integer Index. Good luck with that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Why shouldnt i modify other peoples stuff? I dont see a problem unless they explicitly say "DONT TOUCH MAI SHIZIT"
    Because it's Clear you don't know what your doing, That should be reason enough. Also Modify a cross hair is Different to modifying a hack(yes i know the cross hair is part of some hacks) but its about the only thing that is stored in the resource section of a hack. But hey go ahead and "Modify" with resource hacker, its like giving a 2 year old boy the car keys to F350, it can only end in disaster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post

To switch players, you gotta add one to integer Index. Good luck with that...

Now to go find some kind of C# or C++ compiler.

I think you used C :S

Because it's Clear you don't know what your doing, That should be reason enough. Also Modify a cross hair is Different to modifying a hack(yes i know the cross hair is part of some hacks) but its about the only thing that is stored in the resource section of a hack. But hey go ahead and "Modify" with resource hacker, its like giving a 2 year old boy the car keys to F350, it can only end in disaster.
    Dude, it's called be "new to this". I thought MPGH community was nice.

Atleast Im the kind of Choob that WANTS to learn and isnt like: "OMG HOWI HACK? WHERE R DA HACKS? I KANT SCROL DOWN. WHATS A DLL?"

Thanks
    your actually right.if someone thinks they can mod someone hack/mod then they are crazy unless they know what they are doing like "literally"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx1337xX View Post
    your actually right.if someone thinks they can mod someone hack/mod then they are crazy unless they know what they are doing like "literally"
    So the phrase "messing around, having fun, and learning while making mistakes" has been abolished now? You people are seriously detrimental to growth, try to atleast be directive instead of destructive, or is the phrase "helping" also abolished?

Thanks
    So the phrase "messing around, having fun, and learning while making mistakes" has been abolished now? You people are seriously detrimental to growth, try to atleast be directive instead of destructive, or is the phrase "helping" also abolished?
    im just saying.you might not know what your doing but we dont care.your choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    GJ i like dis hack :3
    You'll thank me later.
    /Pootis

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How do i use it???

so i put it in my injector (PerX) but everytime i load up CA it closes after without error message, and same thing with this other hack (which was the first out 6 i downloaded here from this site) called fancyhack (props) but the shooting through walls doesnt work....

I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. im new to hacking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingskataboy View Post
    so i put it in my injector (PerX) but everytime i load up CA it closes after without error message, and same thing with this other hack (which was the first out 6 i downloaded here from this site) called fancyhack (props) but the shooting through walls doesnt work....

I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. im new to hacking
    its only a tele-kill.........and press delete to use it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MSVCR100D.dll it says that is missing plz send link to download that dll plz

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast