Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Halo3 or gtfo.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StayTrue For This Useful Post:

xXPentarchXx (02-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    modern warfare 2 is one of the best released games in years, statistically and gamer opinions
    a few things fucked it up but not enough to make it a "worst" release, thats fucking retarded

and although i hate black ops, its statistically the biggest release in years, making more money than any other game. it was just a big let down

you cant bitch about the controls in battlefield because thats how it is supposed to be. dice and EA have a different engine than most games, and if youve ever played any MoH they are the same way. its supposed to be that way and BFBC2 was the best game out before MW2

and since im not really a halo player idk much about Reach, but it is actually a very good game since i very rarely played halo 3, it was a good game to me

basically in summary, your opinions are fucking retarded
    literally all of these games were huge successes
    you sir, are a retard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This post is quite peculiar because these games here broke records and im not saying they are good cuz of records but actually they ARE good because i have played every one of them and Black Ops may have bad graphics but the mechanics, engine, and balanced state makes it a very good game IMO
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    modern warfare 2 is one of the best released games in years, statistically and gamer opinions
    a few things fucked it up but not enough to make it a "worst" release, thats fucking retarded

and although i hate black ops, its statistically the biggest release in years, making more money than any other game. it was just a big let down

you cant bitch about the controls in battlefield because thats how it is supposed to be. dice and EA have a different engine than most games, and if youve ever played any MoH they are the same way. its supposed to be that way and BFBC2 was the best game out before MW2

and since im not really a halo player idk much about Reach, but it is actually a very good game since i very rarely played halo 3, it was a good game to me

basically in summary, your opinions are fucking retarded
    literally all of these games were huge successes
    you sir, are a retard
    Ever noticed how STATISTICALLY they are the best games? They were big because of the advertisements. Just because they made a lot of money, doesn't mean they don't suck balls.

These are all in MY opinion, if you didn't read the end.

By the way, please clarify what MoH is, and BF has messed controls, because I am used to the looking around being the way you control your vehicle, UNLESS you are in a tank, then it is ridiculous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Black Ops is

MW2 is great

idk about the others.

Thanks
    You're retarded. all you did was take the best selling games and bitch about them with nothing more then BASELESS opinions.

I bet you have never even played any of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Either that or you suck at them and rage quit. And get all mad and have to make a thread about it and get a +15 post count

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ToXiiC VaPoRz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Disturbed (02-20-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    Black Ops is

MW2 is great

idk about the others.
    Black Ops needs some tweaking. Needs a bigger kill streak variety, flash/concussion grenades need longer timers, spawns need to be fixed (have a distinguishable way to predict), snipers need to have higher damage, Second Chance needs to be removed, just to name a few big ones.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Just let this retarded thread die kids.
    Just. Let. This. Die.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Black Ops literally FPS lags, not internet/server lag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Ever noticed how STATISTICALLY they are the best games? They were big because of the advertisements. Just because they made a lot of money, doesn't mean they don't suck balls.

These are all in MY opinion, if you didn't read the end.

By the way, please clarify what MoH is, and BF has messed controls, because I am used to the looking around being the way you control your vehicle, UNLESS you are in a tank, then it is ridiculous.
    either way, STATISTICALLY, more players played these games than any ones before it. so obviously they had to be very successful. and i stated that your opinions are retarded, if you didnt read the end

and medal of honor fucking noob >.< they are both MADE to be controlled like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

You got this all wrong. I don't even have the time to explain to you why those game do NOT suck and the ones you chose DO.
    I can see black ops as a MAYBE but the rest are awesome. Maybe its cause you can't get a kill in any game.
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    Ugh, seeing as how this thread wont die, let me say something.

I agree with you partly, but not for the same reasons. The reason everyone is flaming you is because you have no base to say that those are the worst games since 2009. You have no reason to say that these games are the worst, but you are saying they are either because you want to be different, or you are bad at them, or you just have an opinion that you dont know how to keep to yourself.

And these games were by far not the worst, but certainly far from the best too. There have been a lot of releases since 2009, some of them bad, and some good. None of those games fall into the best or worst category, and are nothing more than standard games, that have been popularized thanks to marketing, and hype online. Also, statistics are bullshit when it comes to major releases, because people will buy the game even if the developers had come right out and said "this game is complete shit dont buy it." The masses will continue to buy them, and then people will continue to wonder why devs think its still ok to release such shitty games, and then wonder why they get so much backlash.

So until you can get a decent reason behind why these games are the worst, dont make these kinds of threads.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (02-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Dude, they're all great games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Physical attraction is caused by pheromone emissions and that is all :P I have rendered the need for a "mate" useless, as I am more interested in getting further in life alone, with no extra debt to hold me down.

HOWEVER, if I ever was in the mood for any kind of sexual interactions, either/any gender would work (as long as it's human, because anything else is fucked!)

Any further questions off topic, regarding my sexuality.
    You are depressing.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirvana For This Useful Post:

xXPentarchXx (02-20-2011)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast