Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

imsohooood is VERY SLY

OMG i cant believe this, this is what happend guys, imsohoood pm'd me on xfire saying that he wanted me to get him 5$ worth of g1 credits for the access of a m60 account, this is only access, no g1 info or that or anything, he was on my case beggin me for some credits like a little pussy, i said ok only if i get the forever weapons program, the one he made, so basically he gave me his login detail for his g1 account, i go there and buy him the g1 credits, he changes his password after the deal and its done, so HOW COULD I HACK UR ACCOUNT. Another thing, after he didnt give me his program but gave me artwork whch i already knew about, imsohoood that was really sly. I mean i did it really quick and everything, i didnt stay logged in there like u said, i got the credits for u and logged out thats it, and why would i want ur stupid newbie account u fucking idiot, motherfucker?!

Imsohoood i really cant believe uve blamed me like this after i got u g1 credits for free...i mean wow man, thanks....dont ever pm me or ask me for any help again.

This goes to show u, never do anything for anyone, they will just stab u in the back...imsohoood ur a real dickhead..dont care what the people say, this is the honest truth, i didnt take his account, and im not a scammer. Anothr thing, i was thinking about getting vip here on mpgh but im gna forget it now with people like imsohoood its not worth it, they ruin it for u...

Thanks
    Yet another complaint against hood...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    This issue is being fixed accordingly.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 05-29-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    Ok feedback here would be great jetamy...

If u speak to him he'll admit that he changed the the password after i put the g1 credits on...still he calls me a scammer, how would i know the new pass, and why would i go out my way to take his newbie account, i mean i have 2 x m60 retail acc, 2 m134 accs and a m249 acc, whch im working on....

He shouldnt have accused me like that on another thread...

Thanks

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by lll187lll View Post
    OMG i cant believe this, this is what happend guys, imsohoood pm'd me on xfire saying that he wanted me to get him 5$ worth of g1 credits for the access of a m60 account, this is only access, no g1 info or that or anything, he was on my case beggin me for some credits like a little pussy, i said ok only if i get the forever weapons program, the one he made, so basically he gave me his login detail for his g1 account, i go there and buy him the g1 credits, he changes his password after the deal and its done, so HOW COULD I HACK UR ACCOUNT. Another thing, after he didnt give me his program but gave me artwork whch i already knew about, imsohoood that was really sly. I mean i did it really quick and everything, i didnt stay logged in there like u said, i got the credits for u and logged out thats it, and why would i want ur stupid newbie account u fucking idiot, motherfucker?!

Imsohoood i really cant believe uve blamed me like this after i got u g1 credits for free...i mean wow man, thanks....dont ever pm me or ask me for any help again.

This goes to show u, never do anything for anyone, they will just stab u in the back...imsohoood ur a real dickhead..dont care what the people say, this is the honest truth, i didnt take his account, and im not a scammer. Anothr thing, i was thinking about getting vip here on mpgh but im gna forget it now with people like imsohoood its not worth it, they ruin it for u...
    He tried to do the same with me I flatly refused as I knew was a scam I still have all the messages he sent me if any need prove

Thanks

A Screenie

Here is 1 message of many he sent me begging for pennies lmao must be a poor ****** he was saying same thing to me I give you Access to m60 account nub level lol why would i bother own 10 accounts over level 30 lmao

Thanks
    Oh wow, imsooohood said he will do the lifetime weapons for free on my thread. What a dickface....
    PanCakes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    maybe imsohood is really hacker...always he want to be the MM o_O

Thanks
    oh well im about need him to be mm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wow guys, I've done servral Middle Man trades and never scammed no one, and when he took a pic of me saying that i'll give him weapons for that, that was before I did it for free. Also lll.... how come the day I trade you the next day the pass changes. Also, lll supports another site with v.i.p... and no, ask anyone that I was a Middle Man for, all went smooth, I don't fucking scam... when I trade this kid he stayed logged in on my account and sent shit to them through his paypal because of the traction id. So he got the account's new pass. So why the fuck would I scam..? You guys can still trust me, if you don't want to trust me, that's fine with me also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    Yet another complaint against hood...
    The only person to go against me was xx.... which he just wanted to be banned.
    Last edited by Obey; 05-29-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks
    thanks guys for understanding me and supporting me, it really means a lot, atleast it wasnt just me he was beggin to, and after all, i felt sorry for him and just gave him the g1 credits so the poor guy can get some guns, and what he does after, ffs, what a douchbag move man, I WOULD NOT TRUST THIS GUY TO DO ANY MM, he is a selfish guy who will probably take ur account...i think Hispiforce is a top guy, he will do MM jobs and is very professional...

Look guys, i have a little sister who is 8 years old, i love her to bits and she means the world to me, ive watched her grow up since she was a baby, i swear on her precious life that i didnt take his account...now if u dont believe me then, theres nothing more i can do....
    Last edited by lll187lll; 05-29-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Guess what, you are really stupid, I've done servral Middle Man trades and they all went smooth, ask anyone that I Middle Manned for. Also, I begged? Dude? When did I beg? I asked you over Xfire I told you the deal and you said ok.... so don't say I begged.

AND FOR THE WIN HE DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS SITE, HE DOES SOME OTHER SITE AND HAS V.I.P ON THAT SITE.
    O, and for that Josh kid that said I was a dickface cause I said I did it for free.... look.
    Quote Originally Posted by lll187lll View Post
    He such a cool and nice person to speak with, hepls u out so much with problems and recently he just added some 4eva guns on a nub acc of mines, did it for free aswell, seriously he is a top rated guy!
    Last edited by Obey; 05-29-2008 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks
    Look bro, i swear on my families life, my little sisters life who is only 8 years old, that i didnt take ur account, yeh i support another website which im vip for, but whats that got to do with this, im on this site just as much as i am on the other one...dude after i give u credits and u pull a stunt like this...i really cant believe u man...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Guess what, you are really stupid, I've done servral Middle Man trades and they all went smooth, ask anyone that I Middle Manned for. Also, I begged? Dude? When did I beg? I asked you over Xfire I told you the deal and you said ok.... so don't say I begged.

AND FOR THE WIN HE DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS SITE, HE DOES SOME OTHER SITE AND HAS V.I.P ON THAT SITE.
    O, and for that Josh kid that said I was a dickface cause I said I did it for free.... look.
    This was before u pulled that move...u basically sweetn up a person, then fuck him over!

SO what if im vip on another site, i was thinking of getting vip on this site like i said before, but forget that now, people like u ruin it...lol this guy just pm'd me giving me abuse, this is really nice, lol, im really going to support this site now?!
    Last edited by lll187lll; 05-29-2008 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Dude, what kind of stunt did I pull? I did not even fucking scam you. Wow..........
    You're the one who scammed me, kind of funny the day I give you pass and shit the next day the pass is changed, when I never had a problem with that account before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast