Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Minecraft Server online 24/7

These are reasons to not join this server.

1. deadskulz is immature and not ready to host a server.

2. Ban you for your own opinion! Or ask other people if they want you banned. Call you names!

3. He will laugh, make fun of you, and best of all give you "bad" tags such as TrollingDick, ChodeGagger, PenisLicker, CockInMyMouth, CockSucker.

Doesn't this server sound so fun and enjoyable so far?

4. He will randomly ban, kick, kill, teleport, or grief your house.

5. Talk behind your back.

6. Ask nicely and he will say no.

7. Ban your friend, ban the true owner.

8. Have the server offline for awhile (24/7 server my @$s).

Doesn't this server sound SO MUCH fun!?

Screenies:

(Ban for your opinion)

(Bad tags)

(Other)

Thanks
    If there was a Minecraft Flaming and Rage section, I would be pointing you there. But since there is not, let me just say that you are being an incredibly immature little brat. It is his server, and it is his rules. If you do not like it, FFS join another one. I used to OP a few minecraft servers, and no matter what, some idiot would come in, try to question all the rules, and then complain and raise all hell when they get reprimanded for breaking the rules that I had just laid out, while all the while failing to realize that there were plenty of other servers out there to play on.

So stop complaining about this shit, as nobody wants to come to this section and hear you whine about bad his server is when you can just join another. It does not matter how fucktarded he, or his rules are. He is running the server, he will get final say.

You take this game too seriously anyways.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

deadskulz (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Let me just start with saying f*ck you. Second of all I just wanted to let everyone know how great his server was and show everyone what goes on so I'm not complaining...
    Last edited by FrogIsHam; 02-26-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Half the shit you posted is false.
    1.) im not immature, i bag on you bc its fuckign hilarious.

2.) The fuck does banning for you own opinion mean? only 3 ppl have been banned on my server.

3.) I dont make fun of anyone else bedies you, because its fucking hilarious. These "bad tags" arnt bad, 100Chinese wanted trolling dick, bc he trolls people all the time, and hes good at it. ALL the other tags are for you; "CockSucker" "Bitcher" "PenisLicker" "DickSucking******Bitch" and "ChodeGagger".

4.) The Banning is false, only 3 ppl havnt been banned. Kicking doesnt matter, bc you can rejoin the server right after one of the admins / mods kicked you. Teleporting you is for the shits and giggles.

5.) Talking behind your back only applied to you, i repeadly discussed with the other admins / mods if i should ban you or not cuz youra bitch.
    6.) Only applys to no, i said no to you 1000 times bc you always wanted to get your tag removed, if other ppl asked me, id say hold up or somthing, then help them 5ish min later.
    7.) Ban you friend? you dont have any friends. I banned the 'true owners' NAME, 'Thomas' because other ppl kept on getting on his acct, his other account 'Thomaz' isnt banned.

8.) Awhile? bullshit, more like 5 min, to add / remove plugins. The only times were its been off line more than that was; 3 hrs, we were getting griefed, so to prevent more griefing, Thano DDos'd the server, and 15min when i attempted to switch the server over to hmod.

Get on with your damn life, kid.

EDIT: 'CockMuncher' went before 'DickSucking******Bitch' in your tags, forgot about that.
    Last edited by deadskulz; 02-26-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    Half the shit you posted is false.
    1.) im not immature, i bag on you bc its fuckign hilarious.

2.) The fuck does banning for you own opinion mean? only 3 ppl have been banned on my server.

3.) I dont make fun of anyone else bedies you, because its fucking hilarious. These "bad tags" arnt bad, 100Chinese wanted trolling dick, bc he trolls people all the time, and hes good at it. ALL the other tags are for you; "CockSucker" "Bitcher" "PenisLicker" "DickSucking******Bitch" and "ChodeGagger".

4.) The Banning is false, only 3 ppl havnt been banned. Kicking doesnt matter, bc you can rejoin the server right after one of the admins / mods kicked you. Teleporting you is for the shits and giggles.

5.) Talking behind your back only applied to you, i repeadly discussed with the other admins / mods if i should ban you or not cuz youra bitch.
    6.) Only applys to no, i said no to you 1000 times bc you always wanted to get your tag removed, if other ppl asked me, id say hold up or somthing, then help them 5ish min later.
    7.) Ban you friend? you dont have any friends. I banned the 'true owners' NAME, 'Thomas' because other ppl kept on getting on his acct, his other account 'Thomaz' isnt banned.

8.) Awhile? bullshit, more like 5 min, to add / remove plugins. The only times were its been off line more than that was; 3 hrs, we were getting griefed, so to prevent more griefing, Thano DDos'd the server, and 15min when i attempted to switch the server over to hmod.

Get on with your damn life, kid.

EDIT: 'CockMuncher' went before 'DickSucking******Bitch' in your tags, forgot about that.
    I did I don't wanna play your laggy ass, sh*t server. Oh and bag? lrn2type, lrn2spell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogIsHam View Post
    I did I don't wanna play your laggy ass, sh*t server. Oh and bag? lrn2type, lrn2spell
    yeah bag, meaning talking shit, dumbass.

why do you bother attempting to cuss, when you ALWAYS cencor atleast 1 letter?

its l2type, l2spell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogIsHam View Post
    Let me just start with saying f*ck you. Second of all I just wanted to let everyone know how great his server was and show everyone what goes on so I'm not complaining...
    Trust me kid, this is not the place where you can get away with sarcastically saying something is good, then trying to say that is what you really meant. We are not stupid here, and nobody is going to play that childish game with you.

So both of you stop this stupid stuff or I will get hegler to come down here and delete everything.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Trust me kid, this is not the place where you can get away with sarcastically saying something is good, then trying to say that is what you really meant. We are not stupid here, and nobody is going to play that childish game with you.

So both of you stop this stupid stuff or I will get hegler to come down here and delete everything.
    can you just get him to delete it now?

Thanks
    Stop flaming or all banned
    /closed