Thread: mac hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

mac hacks

i was wondering if anyone knew of any hacks made for the mac, or can make one. i did see the levvel 55 thing, but idc about rank really. all i want is chams and maybe a wallhack or something simple like that. an aimbot would be amazing.

Thanks
    You wont find one, I have the mac version and the only "hacking" thing you can do is change the mpdata file to get all the golden weapons.But for wallhack,amibots, they dont exist for mac.But maybe you can try try to inject dll but i never tried
    Free MW2 (Steam Version) Prestige Lobby : Add Me On Steam : fgisfghf7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupX View Post
    You wont find one, I have the mac version and the only "hacking" thing you can do is change the mpdata file to get all the golden weapons.But for wallhack,amibots, they dont exist for mac.But maybe you can try try to inject dll but i never tried
    damn that sucks. injecting a dll wont work cuz injectors are .exe files oh well, i found an old pc in my room. it can barely play combat arms lmao. lags like hell.

Thanks
    I've been working on a trainer that enables stuff like permanent radar and a form of a wallhack, but I need more useful dvars before I release it... if you know any please let me know!