Thanks

Wink When are the rules going to be enforced?

Well ive been banned twice now for speaking my mind just like evveryone on the forum. Im called annoying yet ive only posted 2 comments directed towards a VIP since ive joined this site. I understand this is a mature site like ive heard many times but based on the stickys above on how this site is supposedly going to change for the better i just havent seen anything yet. Theres racist comments being thrown around like there funny? Sure ive said some racist jokes b4 but have u took a look at the forums? What suprises me is that its not even the members its the staff.... Seeing as i no this is gunna get flamed like hell because some people cant be mature about anything i just wanted to say wat is happening.

Dear webbleking.1,

"Thanks for registering at MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY......
    now bann me not for being racist or making viruses but for speaking my mind in a polite way. Thanx hope u consider

Thanks
    You're annoying. You started shit in multiple threads, so i banned you. The rules are being enforced, you're just too stupid to see it. We don't have time for dumbasses like you, so smarten up or get out. You can't randomly join and start flaming people and expect everything to be ok. Smarten the fuck up.