This is similar to my other post about the emblem tank hack, except it's more open-ended and includes how you would make vehicles blow up as soon as they spawn (or when you start sending the packets). By "steal" a vehicle I mean you'll teleport into it and start driving as soon as it becomes available (spawns or someone gets out). You should know WPE Pro for this, you should look at https://mmog.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?t=1 if you don't.

We're going to start off with the vehicle stealing part. The first thing you need to do is capture the packet of you getting into a vehicle. Start recording packets in WPE Pro, get into any vehicle on the map, and stop recording. Find a packet near the end, it should be 38 or 39 bytes, and add it to your send list once for however many vehicles you want to be ready to steal when they become available. For instance, I usually like to be ready to steal the two tanks, so I would add it to the send list twice. Now start editing one of the packets. The 6th or 7th group of two characters on the second line should start with an "F". It is usually the 7th group if your packet is 39 bytes, and the 6th group if it's 38 bytes. Edit this group of characters to one of the following, depending on what you want that packet to try and make you steal.
2 Person Tank, Orange Base: F0
2 Person Tank, Green Base: F1
1 Person Tank, Green Base: F2
1 Person Tank, Orange Base: F3
Car Near Orange Base: F4
Car Near Green Base: F5
Gun In The Middle: F6

So, if I wanted to be ready to steal the two tanks, I would do the following:
Add my enter packet to the send list two times
Set the send list to use the right socket ID
Edit the first packet in the send list to contain "F2" in either the 6th or 7th group of two characters, whichever one already started with an "F"
Edit the second packet in the send list to contain "F3" in either the 6th or 7th group of two characters, whichever one already started with an "F"
Press the send button, and set the packets to send continuously at intervals of 100 miliseconds

This way, whenever someone gets out of a tank or when one spawns, I'll start driving it regardless of where I am on the map. If I'm in another vehicle, however, this WILL NOT WORK.

Now onto the vehicle destroying part. There are two ways of doing this, really, but I prefer the one that makes the tank think it's been hit with a panzerfaust every 100 miliseconds.

Spawn as a heavy weapons unit. Start recording packets, and shoot your panzerfaust at any vehicle you want. It's alot easier if you don't pick the 1 person tank at the green base, however, since there is another F2 close to the right group in our packet. Stop recording, and look through your packets till you find one around 113 bytes long near the end of the list (If you were stupid and decided to use anti-vehicle mines instead of a panzer faust, it should be 80-90 bytes long). Add this to your send list once for every vehicle you wish to have blow up when it spawns. Set the socket ID, and start editing the packets. The 7th, 8th, or 9th group of two characters on the second line should start with an F and end with something besides a 2 (as long as you followed my advice and didn't use the one person tank at the green base. If you did, and there's an F2 in both the 7th and 9th bytes, you're fucked. You could try editing changing one of the F2s in a different packet, and the other one in another, and see which one works, but I'd just start over with another vehicle). Replace this with the group of whatever vehicle you want to blow up, listed below.
2 Person Tank, Orange Base: F0
2 Person Tank, Green Base: F1
1 Person Tank, Green Base: F2
1 Person Tank, Orange Base: F3
Car Near Orange Base: F4
Car Near Green Base: F5
Gun In The Middle: F6

If you have two groups starting with F and both of them don't end in a 2, look for the one of the vehicle you entered and edit that one (for instance, if I captured the packet I'm editing getting into the gun in the middle, I would edit the "F6" group). If you have two groups starting with F and ending in the same number that isn't 2, try the changing the one in the 9th group and see if it works. If it doesn't, go back and change all the 9th groups to what they were before, and edit the 7th group instead.

This guide is long, but you can actually do the whole hack in under 20 seconds. Some final parting tips:
People don't get suspicious of this hack very fast, so feel free to run it all the time. If you're doing the vehicle stealing hack, running it with a friend where you both have one tank you steal works phenominally well. You should probably print out or write down these numbers, so you don't have to stop playing warrock to look at them.

Oh, and if it you feel like messing with the flags in the middle, their identifications are F2, F3, F6, and F7. You edit the 6th or 7th byte in the flag capture packet.