Thread: Weird lag lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Question Weird lag lol

Here is how it goes. Whenever I play CA the first thing in the morning, I don't lag at all for like an hour or so. Then instantly, lag is all over the game. The game starts lagging. Then for 5 min, it runs smooth again, then starts lagging again. This keeps happening on and on.

I have a decent PC and internet. What would you think might be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

to many processes use game booster and it may be old cache data use Ccleaner for that PM if you want to know how to get both programs free

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post
    Here is how it goes. Whenever I play CA the first thing in the morning, I don't lag at all for like an hour or so. Then instantly, lag is all over the game. The game starts lagging. Then for 5 min, it runs smooth again, then starts lagging again. This keeps happening on and on.

I have a decent PC and internet. What would you think might be the problem and how can I fix it?
    hehehe i know ur problem i had the same 1 u have a keylogger probably keylogge from the program from project neptune i suggest u check out my post in ca tutorial section and thank and rep me

btw douche on top of me is wrong if he was right it would do it the whole time trust me i had the exact same thing
    @ßad®
    Last edited by Tony Stark`; 03-31-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentP View Post

hehehe i know ur problem i had the same 1 u have a keylogger probably keylogge from the program from project neptune i suggest u check out my post in ca tutorial section and thank and rep me

btw douche on top of me is wrong if he was right it would do it the whole time trust me i had the exact same thing
    mm im still here you jack ass key logger is one thing but its not goning to fix the problem plus this dont just fix games this wil fix computer and internet performance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rudykaya View Post
    mm im still here you jack ass key logger is one thing but its not goning to fix the problem plus this dont just fix games this wil fix computer and internet performance
    trust me it will fix the problem 100% precent the keylogger he is talking about is what i got infected by around 3 mounths ago and it makes you lagg so bad as soon as i got rid of it bam the lagg was gone just like that
    @fuckhead on top of me i know alot more about computers then u so stfu and gtfo
    Last edited by Tony Stark`; 03-31-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

trust me it will fix the problem 100% precent the keylogger he is talking about is what i got infected by around 3 mounths ago and it makes you lagg so bad as soon as i got rid of it bam the lagg was gone just like that
    computer can still be making lag

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rudykaya View Post
    computer can still be making lag
    you dont under stand lol just trust me its not his pc its the virus

Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Um so how do i remove the keylogger?

Thanks

Thanks
    dude its his fucking internet...thats exactly what it is...if it was a virus or his computer he would have lag ALL THE TIME but he doesn't does he? so it is his internet

Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    dude its his fucking internet...thats exactly what it is...if it was a virus or his computer he would have lag ALL THE TIME but he doesn't does he? so it is his internet
    Maybe you wanna try reading the description of the thread. "I have decent internet and pc". My irl has the same internet as me and he never lags.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    maybe nexon fkin hates u haha an they make u lag for so long an then they dont so on
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Threadstarter
    It's a war, People die.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
    maybe nexon fkin hates u haha an they make u lag for so long an then they dont so on
    I don't care what nexon thinks. This thread is for people who can tell me how to fix the lag not putting random troll jokes like you are.

@AgentP It didn't work.
    Last edited by goten`; 03-31-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Important rules for all the idiots:

1st rules of spelling. Don't fuck with the ORIGINAL.

There're three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

- Frieza

You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's a war; people die.

- Luffy to Vivi in Alabasta

We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Possibly be your neighbors leeching off your Internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ßad® View Post

in the morning nobody is on later on people crowd causing lag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast