Thanks

guide about skills in silkroad

You will to love skills after playing the character at low levels(sro gold). For a new player you

dont have a lot of skills to choose between and skill have no delay after or before casting so you

use it to link other skills to solve the reload time of skills. You can have the first book in low

levels(Silkroad powerleveling) till you hit 31 and have new skill may do the job instead.

Then you can choose Fanning Spear Series. Your elite shield against mag attack. You can block

or decrease the mag attack a pure int charecter can do and max this series. You will not only

meet nukers and you will have to meet wizards and warlocks. That can kill you if you don't kill

them fast that's the best skill can save your life against a pure offering from a cleric. It's have 15

sec effect and have longer cooldowm timer so make sure you will use it at the right time.

You can have your 1st and 3rd book that increase mag def and don't concentrate on 2nd and 4th

book which can block the mag attack with percentage semms good but the INT based builds

always heavy hits on you and may 1~2 hits you so you need to mag def more than block. Block

will work fine only with mag combo as red eyes ghost do and wizard do but these moves are rare

in Silkroad.
    mybe g/k/p/l/a/y/e/r can give you more guides

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Nice guide actually this'll help
    But this is in two different section...
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw