Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation FPS Zombie Survival Game,StoryLine

Ok,Well I am making a Game and these are my Intentions(i was gonna make a FPS With the death match and zombies modes I already have.Just like make it a FPS but im decided on just making a StoryLine game.I'll Prabalty Add Lan Multiplayer with like up to 16 people but it would use hamachi probaly as my game would be free and i can't pay for servers!)

INFO:
    High Graphics
    1st person/Maybe 3rd person added

Plot:You start out in New York City in the year 2010 after the MetaBosis Virus Hit the United States,1 week after the infected got out it infected 2.3 Billion People,with-in a year 96% of all human live has died.You leave New york in a Helicopter and 8 hours into flight you crash into the ocean and wake up on a Island next to the crashed Helicopter and you get all the guns and ammo off the Dead pilots and soilders. People on the island is infected with the MetaBosis Virus.You Kill them off and while on the island you have to Build Shelter,Find Food,Explore,Find Fire Word....Ect,...I got more Story Line but i dont wanted to ruin the story line.

Metabosis Virus:A Virus that has devolped by the military.Its purpose was to serve in the war against Russia.It was made to reanimated dead corpes& living humans.It has reconstructed the Human DNA.Once Infected,The human body begin to stave.The signs of being infected are bites on the body(main sign),migraines,dizziness,unable to sleep,memory lose,heart failure,liver failure,brain failure.

Main Characters:
    Michael Scoot
    John Pasty(The Soldier that got killed in the Plane)
    .... More will come
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    The game will be fucking great...
    Will you show me the link of your previous game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    how do u will make it ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Sounds nice so far. I like the storyline of everything and how it's mapped out.
    -You should make an FPS though, that'd be sweet.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I've am useing UDK(Unreal Game Engine 3),The same Game Engine Used In Mass Effect 1&2
    This is Metabosis,The game i am Deveploing at the moment.Check me out for updates on the develpoment

Thanks
    I wanna see more RPG elements in it. Actually building a fort, and setting up defenses. Not just blasting through hordes of zombies to some safe zone.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    dood you gotta call someone wolf make him like some kid who survived the zombies running about with a knife, make him black 2. They know how to use knives.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Agree.
    Make him black.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i have to some files for a zombie game but i dont know how to do it

Thanks
    I hope this game will be great. I wanna play it :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ha yea,im talking bout actually building in the game derp,like you gotta cut down limbs with your macheste, and the better you build it , the better the Defense on it
    and good idea wolf,You will be a lil black kid who runs into me after being chased wid zombies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
    ha yea,im talking bout actually building in the game derp,like you gotta cut down limbs with your macheste, and the better you build it , the better the Defense on it
    and good idea wolf,You will be a lil black kid who runs into me after being chased wid zombies
    yah

he like tutors you to do stuff, then cus he's black he runs off with your supplies later.... Then the story is a revenge one where you kill the little shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion. View Post
    Agree.
    Make him black.
    Double agree.
    This sounds like it would match Dead Island, if the trailer weren't released. But it is an amazing plot and you could really add a lot to it. Like derp said, RPG elements, throw in some multiplayer with infection type gameplay, use random things around the island to create new weps, co-op play capabilites, level ups, big bosses (not something super unrealistic like a giant mushroom attack), and you will NEED. I MEAN NEED NEED NEEED EXCELLENT GRAPHICS. Make sure the blood splatter is nice, ragdoll physics don't look fake as shit. If you take your time on this (this will take a long time) you'll be making something better than nexon or ijji.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The only thing is im a Shitty modeler,If anyone can model hit my inbox up,i can do all the coding and scripting n shit

Thanks
    go to gfx peeps.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast