I'm selling a lvl 20 Acc Gold Premium, it has loads of wicked weapons like dual scorps (14 days) and FAMAS (40 days) and TMP (14 days) and L85A1 (40 Days) Binoculars (4 Days) and I can add a barrett later, it has around 5k and has gold premium with only 16 days left on the clock.

I only Accept PAyPal cash or Retails.

I will NOT go first because I am not risking this account, but I'm sorry for the problems caused.

I'm sure you can trust me though, I'm a trusted trader to most people.

I'm not good at maths but I know that Half a Gold Premium (around 14 days) is worth 10 dollars, FAMAS 40 days is around 10 dollars, L85A1 40 days is around 15 dollars and a Level 20 is around 20 dollars too (1 dollar per lvl). Half a Dual Scorps (14 days) is worth 5 dollars. The rest of the weapons including TMP and others = 20 dollars.

10+10+15+20+5+10= 70 dollars (35 pounds) If you are paying with cash, I wouldn't go lower than 50 dollars. A lot of money and effort has been put into this account. I won't accept G36_CD retails either.

My msn broke down and just PM your offer to me and I willl reply if I'm interested. My paypal email is i_am_vincent247@hotmail.com

Pictures ^_^:

oooh!

OOOHHH!!!

omg wow!!

*faints