Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Exclamation [Help]VB Trainer

Well im kind of desperate. Im a german student and this year i had to write a paper in my computer science class. i chose to write about hacks and trainers in pc games and wanted to code a little trainer myself for the game GTA San Andreas!
    The problem is i was way to lazy and didnt start until about monday (tomorrow is due date ) I still dont have a working trainer and all i would need is something simple just to have something to write about in my main part of the paper.

Do you guys have any suggestions for some good tutorials on how to code a little trainer for changing the basic values for money, health etc. ? i googled like 5 hours every day this week but i couldnt find anything that would help me enough. I have the adresses that i need but just dont really know how to code a working trainer

I hope someone can help me with this i will be thankful forever!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Use the search button I bet you will findt good trainer tuts...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnlaw View Post
    Use the search button I bet you will findt good trainer tuts...
    I did actually search already but i couldnt find anything quite fitting to my needs or im just stupid...

Here there is this tutorial.

So lets say I have found the adress for the money 00B7CE50 what code would i have to write to add 10k to the value. Im really sorry that i dont know to much about vb but i get the basic system. j

Code:
    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmir33 View Post
    I did actually search already but i couldnt find anything quite fitting to my needs or im just stupid...

Here there is this tutorial.

So lets say I have found the adress for the money 00B7CE50 what code would i have to write to add 10k to the value. Im really sorry that i dont know to much about vb but i get the basic system. j

Code:
    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

End Sub
    Code:
        WriteMemory(game, address, value, bytes)
    End Sub

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Li0 View Post

Code:
        WriteMemory(game, address, value, bytes)
    End Sub
    ok thanks but it says name writememory not declared. Do I need a different module for that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    ok thanks but it says name writememory not declared. Do I need a different module for that?
    no dude, you would need a function to write the memory...here you go:
    Code:
        Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" ( _
                                    ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
        Public Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" ( _
                                    ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, _
                                    ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, _
                                    ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer

Public Sub WriteMemory(ByVal processName As String, ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Value As ULong, ByVal Bytes As Integer)
            Dim pProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(processName)
            If Not pProcess.Length = 0 Then
                For Each p In pProcess
                    If p.ProcessName = processName Then
                        Dim hObject As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, p.Id)
                        WriteProcessMemory(hObject, Address, Value, Bytes, Nothing)
                        CloseHandle(hObject)
                    End If
                Next
            Else
                MsgBox("Please open " & processName & " before trying to write in.", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Process not found!")
            End If
        End Sub

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

kashmir33 (03-10-2011),Lyoto Machida (03-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Thumbs up

no dude, you would need a function to write the memory...here you go:
    thanks a lot! works great.

now i just need to kinda figure out what those lines actually mean + do because i still need to explain how this works...
    Did you write this function on your own or can you find those by searching good enough. I would write that it is a complex function that you cant code with beginners knowledge and that one can find them on the internet. But for getting a good grade it would still be necessary that i explain the basics of this function...

well now that i tried the same thing for the health bar (address has a float value) it just decreases the health to 1 (or maybe even lower) so i die with one hit. What function would i have to use to freeze the value? wow i never would have thought it was that difficult to do -.- fml
    Last edited by kashmir33; 03-10-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it's easy
    put the cheat on a timer
    so it refreshes your health the whole time
    but i used an a lot better/easier module :O
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    would you mind sharing it with me or post a link or something to it? btw i dont use the one that i posted above because it showed error messages

how would i put the cheat on a time? im so sorry that im asking those stupid questions but im really desperate.

oh and another question. the function i used from 3lio sets the value to what i want it to be. is there also a way to add something to the already existing value?

I really appreciate all you help! your saving my ass right now!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    thanks a lot! works great.

now i just need to kinda figure out what those lines actually mean + do because i still need to explain how this works...
    Did you write this function on your own or can you find those by searching good enough. I would write that it is a complex function that you cant code with beginners knowledge and that one can find them on the internet. But for getting a good grade it would still be necessary that i explain the basics of this function...

well now that i tried the same thing for the health bar (address has a float value) it just decreases the health to 1 (or maybe even lower) so i die with one hit. What function would i have to use to freeze the value? wow i never would have thought it was that difficult to do -.- fml
    well, if it's a float value then idk how to help you...I asked for some help with floats on the C++ section . You can freeze it by typing this cheat:
    cainemvhzc
    xD I play GTA San Andreas too
    BTW yes, the function is pretty much mine
    But it's really long to explain what the lines do...If you have MSN maybe tomorrow...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

well, if it's a float value then idk how to help you...I asked for some help with floats on the C++ section . You can freeze it by typing this cheat:
    cainemvhzc
    xD I play GTA San Andreas too
    BTW yes, the function is pretty much mine
    But it's really long to explain what the lines do...If you have MSN maybe tomorrow...
    lol ok of course i can use the cheats of the game but that wouldnt help me writing my paper about trainers xD

hmmm tomorrow will probably be to late. (I have to turn the paper in during school tomorrow) but i do have msn...

dont you maybe have a super basic explanation? If not than thanks anyways -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    lol ok of course i can use the cheats of the game but that wouldnt help me writing my paper about trainers xD

hmmm tomorrow will probably be to late. (I have to turn the paper in during school tomorrow) but i do have msn...

dont you maybe have a super basic explanation? If not than thanks anyways -.-
    sorry no.
    Anyways here is the explain:
    Code:
    Dim pProc As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(processName)
    This will get all the processes that have the same name with the specificed one, and put 'em on a array of processes.

Code:
    For Each p In pProc
        'Code
    Next
    This will get all the processes catched and return them one by one....(It will take each element of the list)

Code:
                    If p.ProcessName = processName Then
                        Dim hObject As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, p.Id)
                        WriteProcessMemory(hObject, Address, Value, Bytes, Nothing)
                        CloseHandle(hObject)
                    End If
    Well, the 'If' is just to be sure that you are writing in the right process xD
    hObject - The current process handle returned by the function 'OpenProcess'
    Now using our WriteProcessMemory imported from kernel32.dll, we can write into the game or any other process.
    CloseHandle - Closes the current opened process..