Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Question Selecting new Web Name.

Hey MPGH. I need some assistance selecting a new ********* name. My current one is EvilCow. I have used this one for a long time, but as I am getting older, my name is becoming more and more juvenile. I need your help selecting a new name for me. To do so, I know you need a little bit about myself so here it goes. I am 15, I just turned 15 2 months ago, and I like a good name that like when you read it, it makes you think, or feel something, something special. For example when you read the name xXCoOlDuD3Xx then the name, Archangel. You can see the difference. (And I hope Archangel is allowing me to use his name here. If not tell me and I'll replace with a different one.) If you know of a good name for me, please speak up. It can be real or not. and hopefully without numbers, and leet speak. 1 r1y h4t3 th1s s0 c4ll3d 1337 sp34k. and it is really stupid to use in a name (That is my opinion, please don't flame.) So here is the thread, please post your name suggestions, and make them thoughtful!

Regards,
    EvilCow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ocean is full of life. Yet it is not life as we know it. To survive there, we must release our hold on land. Accept a new way to live. So it is with the death. The soul must accept it's departure from the body. If it can't, it will be lost

Thank Me If I Helped!

------♥♥------Put This
    -----♥♥♥-----In Your
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Someone
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Who Died
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Or Is
    -----♥♥♥-----
    Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----From
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    [B]ad[A]ss

Pretty juvenile if you ask me.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Wayne. View Post
    [B]ad[A]ss

Pretty juvenile if you ask me.
    Exactly, I want a name that I can stick with throughout the years. Like for a while atleast.

Regards,
    EvilCow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ocean is full of life. Yet it is not life as we know it. To survive there, we must release our hold on land. Accept a new way to live. So it is with the death. The soul must accept it's departure from the body. If it can't, it will be lost

Thank Me If I Helped!

------♥♥------Put This
    -----♥♥♥-----In Your
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Someone
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Who Died
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Or Is
    -----♥♥♥-----
    Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----From
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Is there an Edit button?

Since I cannot find the edit button as of this moment, I will just write this as an Edit.

[EDIT:] I want a name that is NOT juvenile, like the one listed above.

Regards,
    EvilCow

Thank Me If I Helped!

------♥♥------Put This
    -----♥♥♥-----In Your
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Someone
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Who Died
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Or Is
    -----♥♥♥-----
    Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----From
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mythology always offers good names

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You should pick a name for yourself. It's generally usual for persons to use a name that both portrays and illuminates their personality. It's your job to find a name that holds meaning for yourself, otherwise you'll find that you're switching screen names often.

But since you asked for some names, I'll give you one; Mr. Adult