Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

WORLD CUP! Finals

Italy wins... Zmog that headbutt was awesome.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    that headbutt made me giggle

Thanks
    lol headbutt, sounds like a sexual posistion.

lol NASCAR>SOCCER

THE END

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    LMFAO the headbut rocked. but italy didnt deserve the cup..germany really pulled themselves together tho..kudos to them. they didnt even make it..the got in cuz they were the host country..but ya..germany or portugal shoulda got it..ahh welll...

ITALY SUCKS

great food though

Thanks
    FUCK ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit france they shoud have won!

EDIT: Mattarasi can go fuck him self he called zidane Terrorist, and thats why he did the head butt FUCK MATTRAZI HIS FUCKING MOTHER
    Last edited by gunot; 07-10-2006 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nascar blows monkey balls.

Whyd he call him a terrorist?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Zidane is muslim i think but im not shure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah hes a muslim... How do u know he called him a terroirst, I've been googling and I found nothing about that.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wow... What a racist bitch.

If I was him, I'd fucking headbutt him too, or kill him. Zidane is good, hes like Ronaldo.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce
    Wow... What a racist bitch.

If I was him, I'd fucking headbutt him too, or kill him. Zidane is good, hes like Ronaldo.

better then ronaldo , and about the torreist thing a british news papper wrote it on a artical said a swedish news papper XD
    Last edited by gunot; 07-10-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LOL, I think me and arun should reenact it, I BE ZIDANE OFC, I can do major damage.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    LOL, I think me and arun should reenact it, I BE ZIDANE OFC, I can do major damage.

hahah woud be fun to se it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I just HWNT Dave... I don't know what your talking about.

Shit... Headaches again.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    ok lets clear this up--- zidane is part arabic part muslim part wateva.... anyway, materazzi apparently made a snide racist comment about his muslim/arabic religionism so he got agitated. most players setlle it with a brush or push, even a grapple. it happens in soprt all the time. it even has been labelled sledging, its been named it hapens so often. but that was too far. im italian and i will admit italians are the most elitist and possibly racist nation in TEH WORLD. yes, they have impressive food cars women clothes style u name it we got it. BUT they are so elitist. they are strict christians, no gays no nothing. i truly beleive italydeserved it as much as anyone. they ahve the best defence in the world. AND half of frances team was .... get this.....(NOT RACIST PLZ READ FURTHER) BLACK!!!!!!!!! how many french ppeopl do u no that are black? clearly france wasnt playing entirely as france!!!!!!!! and i no, the french settled olong time ago in black territory thats why, but they still arent really that much french. even the bench managers and medics were dark. i was immensely angry at that then remeber they are still french partly from the invasion. ANYWAY____ zidane took it a little far because he was IN A MATCH otherwise he wouldve punched him. went out in style, most people instantly sed that because materazzi scored the equalizer thats why zidane go angry and heabutted him, not true. racism caused it.

honestly, italy are one of the best teams in the world they deserved it. compare the italian dive VS australia to zidanes fake... not really different. france just didnt have the energy or the finesse to break down italys defence the way germany managed but still suffered a brutal defeat... kudos to germany, did very well for a auto-drafted team.... italy qwins, beacuse italy had the effort and the will. tahts it. france cant beat italy properly untill they can break its masterfuill defence. figure that out, then come back in four years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast