Thanks

not a hack, but great glitch

ok, as i said in the title, this is not a hack, but its a glitch and it freakin rules!

ok i first thought that this was a way to get free eazy exp without even playing, but the way it worked out, you dont get to keep the exp, but you can have some fun just fooling around, and when the game is over you can sort of "hijack" someones acc and it will show you there stats where yours should be. ok here is how you do it.

-first off you need to be in urban ops.
    -i would find a room that playing and it should be in montana (this is the only map i could get to work but i think all will work, if warrock crashes try montana and it should work)
    -ok dont enter the room, but have it selected, now hit enter and then hit the training button really fast (hopefully before you begin to enter the room and it starts to load)
    -now your map should load, once its loaded the training box tghat says "select your map" should be on the screen, now when you are about to spawn and the cursor comes up hit enter on the training thing.
    -now that training has loaded select ur character like normal and you SHOULD spawn, sometimes you wont so u will have to quit and do it again.
    -now that you spawned, you are now, playing in a room as somebody else, which means you get there kills/deaths and all you have to do is run around and have fun and stuff. if you chose a map besides montana in the beginning its funny to have people flying around and walking on the sky (i need to make a vid of it and trick people lol)

ok thats it, i dont think you get to keep the exp but o well, its fun and if u shoot people it does nothing to them so you cant really do anything to them, but you can get in a truck or somethin and try to drive but really have them driveing lol =)

have fun

Thanks
    Hahaha , That So Freakin Rules , I gotta try that out fast :P!

Thanks
    Haha, thats amazing warrock crashes for me after a while though.

Thanks
    omg thats fu**** awsome