Thanks

Automation of Vindictus? Aka bot

I have the Vindictus Trainer and its great, but is there a way to make it go through dungeons on its own?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Why can't you noob script kiddies be content with what you have?
    Do you know how many other popular current games have hacks such as 1HKO and skip maps? Zero.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    sky has a point i like what i have a bot? nah its a instance based game

Thanks
    I agree that it's pretty lazy to want a bot when you can just skip to the end and one-shot a boss...and honestly kind of pointless since you run out of tokens in like 30 minutes anyway. But I don't see why it's so hard to answer the guy's question. There are people who would say the same thing about the console exploit. "Can't you just be content with what you have? Do you know how many games are free and you can just click on 'start' and it takes you right into the dungeon? Why would you need nooby console hacks?" Honestly though, it doesn't matter. For whatever reason, he feels that he needs or wants to bot on Vindictus and was asking if there was a way. All you gotta say is "yes", "no", or nothing at all. He didn't ask for strangers' opinions on his question...he just asked about a hack on a game in a forum that's dedicated to game hacks.

But in answer to his question, to the best of my abilities: No, there is not currently a public bot for Vindictus, and there likely won't be one. While completely possible, it would be somewhat complex to make a decent one, and I doubt that anybody would bother to undertake such a task for a game like Vindictus and keep it undetectable.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fear3d For This Useful Post:

dragon73 (03-22-2011),Vardrenn (03-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fear3d View Post
    I agree that it's pretty lazy to want a bot when you can just skip to the end and one-shot a boss...and honestly kind of pointless since you run out of tokens in like 30 minutes anyway. But I don't see why it's so hard to answer the guy's question. There are people who would say the same thing about the console exploit. "Can't you just be content with what you have? Do you know how many games are free and you can just click on 'start' and it takes you right into the dungeon? Why would you need nooby console hacks?" Honestly though, it doesn't matter. For whatever reason, he feels that he needs or wants to bot on Vindictus and was asking if there was a way. All you gotta say is "yes", "no", or nothing at all. He didn't ask for strangers' opinions on his question...he just asked about a hack on a game in a forum that's dedicated to game hacks.

But in answer to his question, to the best of my abilities: No, there is not currently a public bot for Vindictus, and there likely won't be one. While completely possible, it would be somewhat complex to make a decent one, and I doubt that anybody would bother to undertake such a task for a game like Vindictus and keep it undetectable.

I like how you typed that ,very good;remember we were all noobs in this forum and MPGH.So spread the love and play vindictus.

Thanks
    I understand the coins would run out quickly, but from my experience you are only charged the coins after a boss. Making killing mobs and getting there loots not a god awful idea, but thank you for the post that actually answered the question unlike the first two...