Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Smile It's Been a long Time.

Hello there :3

Well.. It's been quite some time since I have been a part or contributed to anything related to MPGH's CoD section and stuff, But I haven't forgotten you ( And hope that there are still people here from when I was active / That remembers me x) ; If so Say Hai =D )

Quite a lot of things happened lately in life so I haven't really been on Msn or websites neither, But this crap seems to have calmed down lately, And I must say I am happy; But I ain't there to tell you life stories, Which would have no point being said on an Hacking Forum.

Facts are quite simple ; I have a shitload of time on my hands because I have to wait for something said important, And nothing to do besides having to wait, drinking coffe, and typing on my damn macbook (Yay Hospitals... They even cut me down on the coffee D: ). And this for a bit more than a week.. Absolute boredom and nothing to work on that I need/feel like doing for that time, And I hate hate hate just staring at the ceiling and watching lolcats on stumble while on Msn, When I am perfectly fine and just have occasional headaches now ; And this is where I require your halp .

I don't really have CoD7, Nor freespace for it I think, Lawl, But I guess I can still help ; I ask you for a simple thing, One (Or More, Always fun) project to work on, Can be reverse engineering, coding, design-oriented, I don't care, I want something fun to work on to kill time, Gamehacks and crap are not that complicated and I kinda miss them.

So, Feel free to provide cute ideas there or on msn, I won't really offer one week of free coding 200 times in my life. ( Oh, And coding alone is boring, By project I mean social interaction with people also working on it :3., I miss you people D: )

Anyways, Y'all know I ain't that good to make explainative topics but I guess you understand what I mean ( Err I hope. ) ., And I look forward to hear of you guys, Cute ideas are always welcome and fun, But also expect to have to do the in-game testing for nao if it is related to CoD . (Sorries).

Anyways, On a side-note I will try a bit to be more active after this week, Won't have much high-priority contracts instantly after I'm out of there, As I'm on a break for a month. Timetokill.

See you around.

Love,
    Mel.

Kidos don't know me and that are about to post something like "MAEK ME UBERZ HAXX WITH x y z FUNCTIONS AND TEACH ME HOW TO HAXX !!11!11one!!" or something in this flavour I hope you won't post it because you will learn pretty fast my forever-great patience regarding leechers and idiots.
    Love You All~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

B4M (03-24-2011),Bandicoot (03-25-2011),[MPGH]master131 (03-24-2011),nesakysiu (03-24-2011),Skyline. (03-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yoo
    remember me?

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    heey medodia wb
    i don't know if you remember me but when you were active i had like 100 posts or something

i luved your trainers
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    I saw you a few times I times I think.
    Hope to see more from you soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangbros View Post
    yoo
    remember me?
    I think I remember your guides or things like that , But you were more of a CA Player right ?

Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    heey medodia wb
    i don't know if you remember me but when you were active i had like 100 posts or something

i luved your trainers
    Haha trainers, They were just me toying around with all .Net functions I could think of ( I Hate .Net ), And making it into a hack, But It was fun . I still have the Cow backgoround PSD x).

Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I saw you a few times I times I think.
    Hope to see more from you soon.
    Same here .
    Love You All~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OFCOURSE I REMEMBER yo red hair

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ofc i remember you...when i started here on mpgh, i saw your COD 6 trainer and was like "what the heck, could never code that", now i got my own trainer...so yeah, somehow one could say you inspired me
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    OFCOURSE I REMEMBER yo red hair
    It's Still Red =).

Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Ofc i remember you...when i started here on mpgh, i saw your COD 6 trainer and was like "what the heck, could never code that", now i got my own trainer...so yeah, somehow one could say you inspired me
    Haha, Happy it inspired you then, Can send you the source if you want, I think I have it somewhere on my Lappy.
    Love You All~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Would be nice to look at the code of someone else, as most coders are a bit...well, something about their stuff ^^
    Even though i code in Delphi and because of the amount of people coding in it i can say that you don't, i may still learn something from it :P
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Would be nice to look at the code of someone else, as most coders are a bit...well, something about their stuff ^^
    Even though i code in Delphi and because of the amount of people coding in it i can say that you don't, i may still learn something from it :P
    I don't seem to be able to find it D:, Will search for it on my Dev PC/Repo once back home.

If you need any help or want to talk about Delphi/Cpp, Or whatever, Feel free to add me on Msn =D.
    Love You All~

Thanks
    heres an idea, since u said u can reverse engineer and stuff what about making something like alterops? "just an idea i already own a copy of black ops"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    heres an idea, since u said u can reverse engineer and stuff what about making something like alterops? "just an idea i already own a copy of black ops"
    I think thats just a little more work than can be done in one week.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    I don't really have CoD7, Nor freespace for it I think, Lawl,
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Melodia (03-23-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
    alterOPS Project has been put on Hold while alterIW is being Fixed/Rewritten.
    Love You All~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post

alterOPS Project has been put on Hold while alterIW is being Fixed/Rewritten.
    I would much rather them keep working on aIW than aOPs really. BO bores me a lot, and MW2 is actually fun with dedis.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I would much rather them keep working on aIW than aOPs really. BO bores me a lot, and MW2 is actually fun with dedis.
    Guess why aIW is the priority =).

Saddy I could not help them much lately , But they seem to be doing fine ;D
    Love You All~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast