Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Another 4 years of fail....

It looks like the American people are screwed for another 4 years
    McCain has changed his opinion more times then i've flamed a ****** here -John McCain -- 61 Flip-Flops and Counting | Election 2008 | AlterNet.
    Mister Obama, he has caused quite a lot of buzz, but i assure you he is no different from any other president we've had, his ideas of change will not make a change because he intends to make only cosmetic changes, nothing that will truly improve this country, Hillary Clinton had a MUCH better health plan, she opposed FISA and she actually supports the constitution(big surprise nowa days), but no, we're too good to have a competent president, no we need black Bush.
    After multiple times saying he will oppose the FISA bill he goes ahead and votes for it Obama Supports FISA Legislation, Angering Left | The Trail | washingtonpos*****m

Obama oh how you have betrayed us all: Betrayed by Obama - Joan Walsh - Salon.com

"For anyone feeling betrayed it is because of your own foolishness. It has been clear that obama is a bought and paid for shill since the conglomerates (the ones who own all the wartime corporations as well as all the media outlets) allowed him so much positive airtime and gave such skewed coverage in his favor. Even before that if you had happened to actually researched him a bit, rather than jump on the bandwagon, you would have noticed he is no different than any other greasy scumbag who has been in the white house for the past decade.

I still don't get how any body could support him and not see through the ***** yet! He supports fisa, he will still continue to give extortion money to israel and even go to war to protect them (he is buddy buddy with aipac even though he claims to not pander to lobby groups), he wants to expand faith based initiatives, he is against gay marriage, he wants to continue the drug war, he has no plans to do away with the patriot act (which he voted for), he wants to expand our military presence in the middle east to pakistan and iran (when israel gives the orders that is), he still wants to keep the empire in iraq going, he is a member of CFR...***** dude the list goes on and on. How exactly is he different? oh i know, he is a better liar.

***** all you brainwashed idiots for time and time again falling for whatever dolt is presented to you in the mainstream media and shouting "you're crazy, he'll never have a chance, a vote for him is a wasted vote!" when people actually try to promote politicians who will bring about real, good change to this country. The reason those good politicians never have a chance is because idiots like you are so quick to eat up the bought and paid for candidates the media chooses for you. enjoy your ***** country."

RON PAUL '08!!!!!!!!!

But ultimately it's your choice, I would advice exploring third party candidates.

CFR: Council on Foreign Relations
    CFR Video:
    CFR & Obama:

AIPAC: Council on Foreign Relations
    Obama at AIPAC:
    AIPAC Controversy:

BTW I'm getting out of this country ASAP, I'm going to Canada
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Meh, I'll go back to Canada if I need to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I say wait till Obama's in office to decide his real goals, if he's really a backstabber, there is always the possibility of an assassination.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Who wouldn't want to kill a black man?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Who wouldn't want to kill a black man?
    LMAO!

So, how do you americans feel about this?
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    Who knows, anything could happen. As long as war doesn't come to our country, and my family doesn't lose their house, I'm okay with anything. Except a black president, or a guy that poses as a girl 0_0.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    As long as the entire North America isn't destroyed that'd be cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Who knows, anything could happen. As long as war doesn't come to our country, and my family doesn't lose their house, I'm okay with anything. Except a black president, or a guy that poses as a girl 0_0.
    So a great depression, Famine, or Hyper-inflation is OK with you?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i am ok with the black president =/
    but i don't really care who wins they all gonna do such a shitty job as one, so dose it really matter it be a some retarded old man or crazy white bitch or a black Muslim who also just happens to be Christan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    i am ok with the black president =/
    but i don't really care who wins they all gonna do such a shitty job as one, so dose it really matter it be a some retarded old man or crazy white bitch or a black Muslim who also just happens to be Christan.
    That didin't even make sense.
    "or a black Muslim who also just happens to be Christian."
    Aren't Muslims followers of Islam?
    And, I don't think black and Muslim go together.
    How much Racist can you get on Obama?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    It sorta matters yes, because the last few good presidents were, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and some other asshole, while we've had a shit load of douche bag presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    That didin't even make sense.
    "or a black Muslim who also just happens to be Christian."
    Aren't Muslims followers of Islam?
    And, I don't think black and Muslim go together.
    How much Racist can you get on Obama?
    He's not being racist it's not like he's going around screaming OBAMA'S A ******!!!! OBAMA'S A ******!!!!
    Why can't there be a black Muslim? There are black Christians, black Hebrews, black Buddhists, black Catholics, black Hindus, black people who belong to Sikhism.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 07-12-2008 at 10:20 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    why bother voting for a 3rd party canidate? if you don't like obama or mcain then don't vote, everyone knows that obama's gonna win so it's not like your one vote will make a difference
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    no matter who gets elected we're all fucked. its just the way the world is now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wow someone is a FUCKING IDIOT.

Why vote for a 3rd party candidate?

Well the Populist party got 9% of the Electoral vote, which if you didn't know is what actually fucking counts.

They didn't last too long, BUT the bigger parties took notice and took on the issues that they brought up to gain that 9%. I'm not sure if you know that 9% can actually count for something but I'm telling you now it does. The third party candidates are fighting for their issues to be brought up in the bigger parties so they can ultimately get what they want if enough people want it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Wow someone is a FUCKING IDIOT.

Why vote for a 3rd party candidate?

Well the Populist party got 9% of the Electoral vote, which if you didn't know is what actually fucking counts.

They didn't last too long, BUT the bigger parties took notice and took on the issues that they brought up to gain that 9%. I'm not sure if you know that 9% can actually count for something but I'm telling you now it does. The third party candidates are fighting for their issues to be brought up in the bigger parties so they can ultimately get what they want if enough people want it.

My rebuttal...................... RON PAUL!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast