Thanks

Injector making me lag, any ideas?

Okay, so I've tested a bunch of stuff..
    I've got win 7 64bit, I've got .net 4.0, newest direct-x, graphic card drivers etc so everything there should be fine..

I've tested about.. 5-6 or so 64bit injectors now (and a few 32bit just because).

So far, only Naeron injector has worked at all (and works with atleast 3 different hacks), though it only worked while using SmartClose (guess my anti-virus blocks them or something otherwise), but no matter what I seam to do, it leaves Warrock using 90-100% CPU power and extreamly laggy when I play..

Without hacks warrock doesn't lag at all, only when I use Naeron injector.
    I notice no difference in lag while using other injectors, but they don't seam to work either for me so..

Anyone got any idea of how to solve it?
    As I said, I use smart close, so everything that can be closed, already is.. I tried lowering graphic settings in warrock to minimum but that doesn't make a difference.. I really can't think of anything more I could do (and I'm fairly good around computers) so really hoping someone here has any ideas..

Not that I think it makes a difference, but I've tried starting Naeron both as admin and "normally", both ways work, and both ways makes me lag like crazy.. =/

Hoping u guys/gals got some ideas, cause I'm left clueless atm.. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Use Gamebooster, end all of the processes that aren't needed, close programs like Skype, don't listen to music while you play, keep using the same injector and try all of the above.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    Isn't gamebooster detected by hackshield as a "hack"?
    And SmartClose already closes everything that isn't absolutely needed by Windows, as I said.. So got no antivirus, no skype, no music etc on.. =/

Thanks
    gamebooster gives 5091 error dont use it :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    gamebooster gives 5091 error dont use it :/
    Ah, yeah I just read that gamebooster was falsely detected by hackshield for some reason..

I've tried searching through the forums, and I can see a few others who seams to get laggy with certain hacks/injectors, but not really any solutions (unless I'm completely blind, which tbh isn't impossible.. heh :P).

Thanks
    No new replies, so I guess I'll give this a slight bump.. :P

I've tried even more hacks now, ones with more and less features, aswell as more injectors but still only Naeron's injector that works at all for me (and it works for all hacks that isn't detected yet).

I've tried compability mode etc ofc, but no matter what I do, I still get that huge lag..

I feel like I've exhausted all things I can think off, using SmartClose +minimum settings in Warrock *should* help if it was just a matter of the injector making Warrock a bit more demanding on my system.. I can play it in full settings without even a hint of lag if I'm not using Naeron's injector..

I'll add my speccs too, it's a laptop btw:

T4400 intel C2Duo 2,2ghz.
    Radeon HD5650, 1gb gpu.
    4gb 1066mhz ram.
    Win 7 home Premuim (64bit).

I'll also add a list of hacks and injectors I've tried so far:

Zerohead D3D v2.0 Hack and Injector (Hack works. Injector in that pack is Naeron, and is working).
    Ryski123 D3D 21.03.2011 Hack and Injector (Hack works for me, not the injector).
    Sh_z_sektor Public V1.7 Hack only (Hack works for me).
    Casey Injector 1.0 Injector only (does not work for me, it does say it injects, but does not work with any of the hacks I've tried).
    MPGH Public D3D [27.3.11] Hack only (Hack works for me).
    Mpgh Official injector. Injector only (does not work for me, it does say it injects, but does not work with any of the hacks I've tried).
    Zerohead D3D v1.6 Hack and Injector (Hack works. Injector in that pack is Naeron, and is working).
    Also downloaded the Injector pack I found on this site, those are named:
    Casey Injector 1.0.exe, MPGH.exe, Naeron.exe, Tzar.exe, WarLord.exe, xsgmhx.exe, out of those only Naeron works.
    I've tried more Injectors aswell, though I've deleted those already so don't know their exact names, I've tried most of the ones listed in the "Injectors, tools, runtimes and drivers" sticky, but no further luck there..

I'd also like to add that yes, I'm sure I used the "Casey Injector 1.0" properly, adding "Warrock", and I've tried both manual and automatic injection with it, it does say it injects successfully, however the cheats themselves doesn't work.

I've got the latest radeon drivers, I've got .NET 4.0, I've got AV turned off (since SmartClose closes it completely), I've got the latest Direct-x drivers, I've tried Compability mode (XP SP2/3, Vista SP1/2, even Win98 xD), I do start the injectors as Admin (Although Naeron works weather I start it as admin or not, Compability mode doesn't matter in terms of performance).

Oh, and by injectors not working I mean the menu doesn't come up, pressing Ins/Del (or any other random button, belive me I tried all xD) doesn't pop up the menu, and all these hacks does obviously work, but only Naeron gives me the menu at all.. =/

Any help or idea I haven't tried yet would be very much appriciated, my google skills hasn't been able to solve this problem yet for me and by now I've spent 10+ hours trying to get this to work =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well seeing as you have a 64bit system, some hacks may not work with every injector. You have some so-called "64 bit injectors" (like Naeron) that should work and, as you said yourself, do work.

And the injector can't affect the "lag" in game, that is the hack's side effect. The others aren't doing anything because they don't seem to work for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Zyie (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    Okay, guess next step is to try and see if I can get some smaller hack and see if that works without the massive lag, I didn't know the injector itself couldn't be causing the lag.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks
    i had some laggs too, (OS: win 7 32). i looked around some in this forum about it and found a thread about it, it was to prevent warrock crash and not to prevent lag but i tried it anyway.

computer>system properties>advanced system properties> advanced>properties (for performance)>Data Execution Prevention.

in here you go

check the box that says: Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those i select:

then u press "add..." then u need to find the warrock map and add the .exe (not the launcher) here's an example where it is at my cpu:

computer>Local disk c:>program>gamersfirst>war rock>system

and thats where my warrock file is but yours might be somewhere else but just llok around some:P

if u didn't know, this will allow warrock to be changed by other programs (the hack).
    and it removed the lag for me.

i wont take credits for this tut since i found it in another thread about fixing warrock crash on startup.