Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Whatintheworld32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Smile Xbox live gold account with credit card info

    Hello, I'm willing to trade a xbox live gold account with credit card information for a steam account with credit card information that can be used to buy things.

    Additional Notes: The xbox live account can be used to buy near infinite microsoft points, games on demand, add on content and xbox live gold.

    Please leave a reply or PM if you are interested or even if you possess such a steam account.

    -thank you

  2. #2
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,101
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,749
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Is this hacked?
    Selling an Account with Credit Card information, doesn't sound good. At. All.


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. #3
    Hamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol selling Credit Card info sounds really safe and legit

  4. #4
    Whatintheworld32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It has CC info saved onto it, you can't get the actual numbers from the account but you can use it to buy whatever you want.

  5. #5
    Redneck89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hahaha seems to fishy for me gl with who ever buys this

  6. #6
    TJames7869's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amused
    l0l you fail troll.

  7. #7
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,101
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,749
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatintheworld32 View Post
    It has CC info saved onto it, you can't get the actual numbers from the account but you can use it to buy whatever you want.
    You can probably go in jail for using someone else's Credit Card information. No thanks.

    @StayTrue


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  8. #8
    Whatintheworld32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm not trolling, my offer is legit and serious. And I'm sorry if this goes against any mpgh rules or something that I did not know of.

    EDIT: If you are scared of replying here, then maybe send a PM.
    Last edited by Whatintheworld32; 04-01-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Needed to add something extra

  9. #9
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Since i played xbox for a while i know what he means.

    The account basicly has infinite gold membership, but it isnt wise to buy items off xboxlive. just use the account for membership if anything with the credit card goes wrong, theres nothing i can do about that.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Whatintheworld32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    Since i played xbox for a while i know what he means.

    The account basicly has infinite gold membership, but it isnt wise to buy items off xboxlive. just use the account for membership if anything with the credit card goes wrong, theres nothing i can do about that.
    Yeah, you can basically buy whatever you want (games on demand, microsoft points, add-on content, gold etc.) As long as you aren't buying too much shit per month then you won't get caught.

    I've been using and buying stuff with this account for over 8 months and I don't think they've even noticed anything unusual yet, so the account will definitely last unless you're being totally reckless.

  11. #11
    SoWhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,268
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatintheworld32 View Post
    Yeah, you can basically buy whatever you want (games on demand, microsoft points, add-on content, gold etc.) As long as you aren't buying too much shit per month then you won't get caught.

    I've been using and buying stuff with this account for over 8 months and I don't think they've even noticed anything unusual yet, so the account will definitely last unless you're being totally reckless.
    So the card isnt yours?
    If i understand good your selling the card of somone you dont know?
    Is that it?
    If yes .. If the person notice and get to know where you live .
    You = jail!