Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Don't do this Arun. We're all you guys have left D:

I've stuck with this place because it's been the first place online that I could call my home with a real community unlike morons that live off of myspace. I've stayed with this place and have seen many go. I pledge to stay until Dave takes the site down (hopefully not soon) but that can't happen if you wage war on your only true loyal members.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    well you know what? if you actually tried to keep this site in order i wouldn't be half the asshole i am now. i've asked you to, i've told you to, i've even offered to maintain it myself, but you refuse to put any effort into this place anymore. so if you're going to be a ****** and turn against all of your senior members then fuck you
    Oh right, yeah and what ideas were those... Because if you actually thought of a good idea, I'd actually listen. I'm not going to alienate the userbase for a couple of members. I'm more interested in MPGH going on then killing every fucking user off who doesn't speak english.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    seriously arun what the hell? we stay here and get frustrated that this site is turning to shit because no one cares about it anymore, and you attack us for it?

no arun. you don't listen. you never have. don't even try pretending that we haven't had this conversation a hundred times before

even with shit like moderating you attack us. dave tells us to be harsher, so we get harsher and you attack us. we go softer and you tell us off for not banning certain people/deleting certain things etc. you always fucking attack us. if you want us to stop modding just say it.
    Last edited by ace76543; 07-19-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    seriously arun what the hell? we stay here and get frustrated that this site is turning to shit because no one cares about it anymore, and you attack us for it?

no arun. you don't listen. you never have. don't even try pretending that we haven't had this conversation a hundred times before

even with shit like moderating you attack us. dave tells us to be harsher, so we get harsher and you attack us. we go softer and you tell us off for not banning certain people/deleting certain things etc. you always fuckign attack us. if you want us to stop modding just say it.
    What the fuck are we supposed to do? I'm not going to spend 6 fucking hours a day on a site that doesn't earn me shit. I have shit to pay for and I'm not going to dig into my savings to pay it off, and I don't want to go to some shitty $8 hour job.

You guys HAVE full moderation access, and if you can't turn it up, then who the fuck could? Moderators do their job and delete spam, problems, and stop flaming. You encourage flaming by acting like a jackass toward new and old members. You breed hatred by being a jackass, look at MPGH's fucking old posts, we use to be a close knit community. I'd love to see these hundreds of imaginary conversations.

And, last time I checked, I was provoked on this "attack", bashing me and my site for no fucking apparent reason. You think I want to hear your stupid opinion? Every fucking topic I go to, I see a post by you, "This thread is stupid." Iverson doesn't act like a fucking jackass, except on IRC.

I don't like retarded old senior members who think MPGH shouldn't earn money, and Dave and me should feed and keep MPGH running out of our asses. Game hacking has turned to shit, maybe I've lost interest, maybe it's because I barely play games anymore, I don't fucking know.

Maybe it's doomed to be like, maybe it's fucking not. Or maybe you got fucking corrupted with power, like all those other previous jackass moderators.

We should be able to have a fucking conversation without some shithead posting flames, coming from a moderator, user, or administrator.

Think fucking carefully why Dave doesn't go on MPGH anymore.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-19-2008 at 02:25 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Look, arun and ace, go read Iversion's post.

Just end this fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And why he wants to pay monies for someone to make his hack.

Thanks
    Guys this is sirnewell, i asked for just 1 post for my friendd, before this shit were going to happen, you were the best pals on MPGH, just think 'bout that times and stop! Please man, some other members are fucked up now either, we all don't like it that you guys are fighting! Could you guys just please stop.

~Martin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm not trying to fight, I'm just fucking pissed, and Ace just opened the bottle.

Dave was angry yesterday. I get 10 and 11 year olds adding me on MSN, daily, fucking driving me up the walls asking the exact questions, or talking to me like I'm some fucking personal dictionary. Why don't I block them? Because they are customers, they will pull some gay shit with PayPal, and it's not worth the trouble dealing with PayPal.

I'm just trying to get my site up and running, and I don't need peoples shit.

This is my last rant. I don't want to fight, I just want to build a community on my new site, if you have a fucking problem, fucking tell it to me on MSN or in an email.

Anyways, post you Habamons here.

-edit-

If it means anything, Ace, I'm sorry for being a dick. I just need to cool down. You picked the wrong time to say the wrong thing.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-19-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    i wasn't really trying to fight, i was just kinda bashing you like we used to and you exploded. seriously though the only reason i'm a dick is because after 2 and a half years of constant decay, this is getting tedious. i try and try and try to be good but in the end it all just gets very annoying. you really do have to cool down though, you've been really uptight about everything lately. it's just a website so chill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well I think we need a new hack for VIP's and some new mods to help or whatever.
    Current
    [IMG]https://i293.photobucke*****m/albums/mm63/Kaylafay99/CristanoRonaldo.png[/IMG]

Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylafay View Post
    Well I think we need a new hack for VIP's and some new mods to help or whatever.
    Arun is making it a paying job, so...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What just happened?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123