Thread: Life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Read it all. I hope you feel better, bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lub it when my post is ignored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Lub it when my post is ignored.
    stop crying.

there, your post didn't go ignored.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I can relate.. but life has its ups and downs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

stop crying.

there, your post didn't go ignored.
    Cockmunch. Troll less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    I've been kind of depressed lately.

I, by no means, have a bad life. Sure, bad things have happened, a lot of bad things; my dad is a verbally abusive drug addict who absolutely hates me, my mom's depressed, my brother and I argue all the time, my best friend for almost five years won't talk to me, and though I have a large ring of close friends, very few of them understand me. None of these things are particularly abnormal. Not by today's standards, anyway.

I'm depressed because life is moving forward. I remember in elementary school how everyone, myself included, wanted to grow up and be in high school so desperately. I now have a year of high school left ahead of me, and I wish I was back in elementary school again, which up until recently I looked back on as some of the worst years of my life.

I'm not afraid of the real world, and I'm not afraid of university, employment, any of that stuff. I've always been over qualified for everything in my life. Some people aren't like that and have it really rough all throughout their life. I know I won't, so I'm sorry for bitching.

I just don't want to grow up. I want to continue learning in school, talking to my teachers, and playing with my friend's forever, and I know that will never happen. I know people who are going to be in University next year, and I know people who are winning scholarships. Everyone is growing up and leaving. I feel that I'm only just discovering who I am as a person, and now everything is about to come to an end. And I really don't want it too.

I've always been really close to my grandparents, who have always been really healthy considering their age and the things that they've experienced in their lives. Recently, they've both been having different health problems, and this is the first time I've ever really realized how soon they'll be gone. My grandfather has been a major role model for me all of my life, and he'll be gone soon.

I'm immature about this. I know that. I'm generally a tough person. I've learned to just go with something and accept it, my father has forced me to learn that. But for whatever reason I'm really having a tough time growing up and moving forward.

Everything I'm going through is the same thing everyone here has gone through already or is going to go through. I'm no special exception.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any close friends I can talk to and I can't talk to my family. I don't really have any close friend's on the internet, either.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. So whether or not you read this, or can connect to this, thanks MPGH.

You guys are awesome.
    i dont know my real dad and my moms always a bitch to me. i dont have a bestfriend. i hate school. i can relate.

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
    I've been kind of depressed lately.

I, by no means, have a bad life. Sure, bad things have happened, a lot of bad things; my dad is a verbally abusive drug addict who absolutely hates me, my mom's depressed, my brother and I argue all the time, my best friend for almost five years won't talk to me, and though I have a large ring of close friends, very few of them understand me. None of these things are particularly abnormal. Not by today's standards, anyway.

I'm depressed because life is moving forward. I remember in elementary school how everyone, myself included, wanted to grow up and be in high school so desperately. I now have a year of high school left ahead of me, and I wish I was back in elementary school again, which up until recently I looked back on as some of the worst years of my life.

I'm not afraid of the real world, and I'm not afraid of university, employment, any of that stuff. I've always been over qualified for everything in my life. Some people aren't like that and have it really rough all throughout their life. I know I won't, so I'm sorry for bitching.

I just don't want to grow up. I want to continue learning in school, talking to my teachers, and playing with my friend's forever, and I know that will never happen. I know people who are going to be in University next year, and I know people who are winning scholarships. Everyone is growing up and leaving. I feel that I'm only just discovering who I am as a person, and now everything is about to come to an end. And I really don't want it too.

I've always been really close to my grandparents, who have always been really healthy considering their age and the things that they've experienced in their lives. Recently, they've both been having different health problems, and this is the first time I've ever really realized how soon they'll be gone. My grandfather has been a major role model for me all of my life, and he'll be gone soon.

I'm immature about this. I know that. I'm generally a tough person. I've learned to just go with something and accept it, my father has forced me to learn that. But for whatever reason I'm really having a tough time growing up and moving forward.

Everything I'm going through is the same thing everyone here has gone through already or is going to go through. I'm no special exception.

Like I said earlier, I don't have any close friends I can talk to and I can't talk to my family. I don't really have any close friend's on the internet, either.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. So whether or not you read this, or can connect to this, thanks MPGH.

You guys are awesome.
    I understand you brother - I totally do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I understand you brother - I totally do.

same here .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol
    My life is fucked nao

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I care about you
    Just remember, Your life will always get better.

@CheeseTea
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I know what you're saying though bro. I always think of the old times, when I was in Elementary School... and all of the goods times I had back then. I do not even talk to half the friends I use to fuck with when I was younger after I moved. I mean I do, but it's not the same.

I had a boy that I known since I was honestly 1.... when I lived in APT's. When I turned 15, we moved into a house, and me and my boy talk.. but it's not the same (along with us getting older). We use to find something to do out of nothing.. now it's about smoking weed, and finding some retarded shit to do while my buzz is going.

So much shit has changed. I miss the way things use to be. I'm graduating... getting older... life is not going to stop. I mean I'm grateful for what I have now.. great girlfriend, friends, and family. But just the old memorizes... were so good. I had such a GREAT childhood.

Thinking about them times... and knowing that I'll never have that again.. just sucks. But yeah.. that's just me. Just live life to the fullest, and do what you gotta do. Don't get down on yourself... only wasting days of your life. Live it to the fullest -- Good luck brah.

Edit :: We've got some retarded ******ry on MPGH. They just click this thread for "Ohai +1 postcount. A thread that actually requires a semi-response.. and people say "TL;DR". Fucking pathetic.
    Last edited by Trapstar; 04-01-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is one of the big major part in your life that you will have to adapt to , is learning that things change , be it for the good or the bad . As much as we dislike it , the only way we can overcome it , is accepting it & making the most of what we have left & be happily prepared for the next . Its quite sad & i can definatly relate to how you feel , about everyone going there own way , doing there own thing & in your friends eyes they're probably thinking the same .
    But like they say , one chapter ends, another one opens .
    Just make the most of your time now & give it a happy ending with no regrets .

I'm no DR PHIL , but so far for me , this has been the best method .
    I'm actually going through this now , & seeing all my friends do there thing & grow up , i've decided I should too , not just for my public image but personally for myself & especially my parents . I've wasted 3 years going out & about & now its time for me to actually go back to school , LOL & start a high school life I have missed out on .

Anyways , @CheeseTea .
    If it makes you feel any better about this phase your going through ,
    Just know that your not alone !

You only start to notice it , when its gone .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 04-01-2011 at 05:36 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    This is one of the big major part in your life that you will have to adapt to , is learning that things change , be it for the good or the bad . As much as we dislike it , the only way we can overcome it , is accepting it & making the most of what we have left & be happily prepared for the next . Its quite sad & i can definatly relate to how you feel , about everyone going there own way , doing there own thing & in your friends eyes they're probably thinking the same .
    But like they say , one chapter ends, another one opens .
    Just make the most of your time now & give it a happy ending with no regrets .

I'm no DR PHIL , but so far for me , this has been the best method .
    I'm actually going through this now , & seeing all my friends do there thing & grow up , i've decided I should too , not just for my public image but personally for myself & especially my parents . I've wasted 3 years going out & about & now its time for me to actually go back to school , LOL & start a high school life I have missed out on .

Anyways , @CheeseTea .
    If it makes you feel any better about this phase your going through ,
    Just know that your not alone !

You only start to notice it , when its gone .
    That's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The age that you're at just sucks.
    I've never had a good childhood, yet, I miss it so fucking much.
    I always played with my best friend, not caring about those retards at school.

That was 10 years ago.
    Now I'm 16, and I can't even think about the point of life. (Well, the only thing I can think about is to get born, live, reproduce and die.)

Everybody has its ups and downs, but hey, it'll all get better in the end (:

As Mina already said, @CheeseTea , you're not alone!

Thanks
    DR.Phil .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Brecht Algoet For This Useful Post:

Newbieforce (04-02-2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast