Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by demon541 View Post
    Tryin it out now

k well when i try online zombies im in a match and i push find addresses then it just sits there not responding
    are u host?
    If yes then try it in solo zombies.
    The address finder might take some time if u have a slow computer.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    it works in the last version?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah i tried in solo but i guess ill just let it sit there longer maybe

Thanks
    It doesn't work for me. When I click on "Find addresses" the trainer freezes and becomes "Not responding". I tried only in solo zombies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ig0 View Post
    It doesn't work for me. When I click on "Find addresses" the trainer freezes and becomes "Not responding". I tried only in solo zombies.
    When I click the "Find Addresses" button it also stops responding, but I just let it work for about 10 seconds and it is done. (Buy a faster computer)

If you try to use the find addresses button while you have another trainer running then it probably won't work. Because if you changes an address like your health then the trainer won't be able to find it.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    Great work! Only tried it once atm, but seems to work nice so far. Seems you have improved the search algorithm for finding the adresses, hehe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    this is an amazing zombie hack!!! i figured out how to fly tho. click and un click noclip then the rest is explanatory. thanks man great job

and yes for those who get the "not responding message" wait for a min bro it will work swear and its fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    this is an amazing zombie hack!!! i figured out how to fly tho. click and un click noclip then the rest is explanatory. thanks man great job

and yes for those who get the "not responding message" wait for a min bro it will work swear and its fun
    Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Snipmen View Post
    it works in the last version?
    Yes and hopefully also the future versions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Helping me with the pattern finder:
    Play&Win
    Jason
    Master131
    Hassan

Master131 for 2 old addies.
    Me M-efti for doing everything else.
    MPGH for the inspiration.

Testers:
    Ack6
    Edlmann
    Various players I met on BO.
    Oh, so i didnt help you with the pattern finder? And never gave you tips e.g. on the overlay? funny, must have been dreaming then.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Oh, so i didnt help you with the pattern finder? And never gave you tips e.g. on the overlay? funny, must have been dreaming then.
    Omg Edlmann stop bitching.
    First I helped u by saying that stuff about the addresses and im not in your credits.
    U helped me with my scanner by reminding me of that thing.

Secondly the overlay:
    I allready tried to explain that i made it before i asked. The reason i asked is that i was on my iphone so i couldnt see the screenshots. Therefore i actually thought u found a way to draw where the mouse is.
    Its not my problem that u r too ignorant to understand.
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-05-2011 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas2255 View Post
    hey the link isnt working

cant help it

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    omg im diggin this hack man i just wish u could make more stuff for ur self like ifnt ammo stuff like that. i love having controll on people in bo

btw i cant figure how to move the over lay crosshairs its always to far up.

me with a laptop i cant play full screen cuz when i try to change the hacks i get d/ced so i play in window mode

anything i can do?
    Last edited by demon541; 04-05-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Omg Edlmann stop bitching.
    First I helped u by saying that stuff about the addresses and im not in your credits.
    U helped me with my scanner by reminding me of that thing.

Secondly the overlay:
    I allready tried to explain that i made it before i asked. The reason i asked is that i was on my iphone so i couldnt see the screenshots. Therefore i actually thought u found a way to draw where the mouse is.
    Its not my problem that u r too ignorant to understand.
    I actually found a way to draw where the mouse is. But as im not workin on it anymore, and the current version isnt workin, i won't release that one. May tell you how to do it anyways, as i don't need it anymore.

And you helped me with what? You sent me a write only offset that i could use if i want (as CE is Open Source and its coded in Delphi i got the part on how to do it). But i wont. Nothing in my Trainer is from you.

But well, thx that im at least a bit in your credits, even though in the wrong place.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    omg im diggin this hack man i just wish u could make more stuff for ur self like ifnt ammo stuff like that. i love having controll on people in bo

btw i cant figure how to move the over lay crosshairs its always to far up.

me with a laptop i cant play full screen cuz when i try to change the hacks i get d/ced so i play in window mode

anything i can do?
    How to adjust crosshair. Click Z + K
    If u have the window set to the right resolution and set in the right location(centered) then it should work.
    If it still doesn't work then post a screenshot.

I don't know what "d/ced" means so I can't answer the last part of ur question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    no worries that wasnt part of the ? i really didnt have one i dont mind the cross hair but has this been ptached?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast